Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Could be a silly question but will the pics (like this one) the dev. shows us be part of the game or just to keep our attention during development?

image-web.jpg

Reactions: Lordtaco123

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Could be a silly question but will the pics (like this one) the dev. shows us be part of the game or just to keep our attention during development?
usually this pics are posted to show that the game is being worked upon and generate interest for release. So yeah, these cgs will be there in the game.

kusobaba

May 23, 2018

image-web.jpg
Ci-en is Japanese patreon. Spoiler release just means that 'yes it's in development' and 'here's to give back to my patron'

Reactions: Lordtaco123

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Made a quick foot fetish edit for one of the battle menu screens for Asuka. Not the best I know buts it was something haha
I've included the rpgmvp file if you want to drag and drop and replace the files
Should work on any battle after day 11
disgusting

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
i posted this before and didnt realized how shady the link i uploaded was, so ill post this again on mega

previous beta but with shota and other dude scene

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Made a quick foot fetish edit for one of the battle menu screens for Asuka. Not the best I know buts it was something haha
I've included the rpgmvp file if you want to drag and drop and replace the files

Reactions: soiboi6669

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I know the goal of this game is to turn the woman into a complete cumrag and to cuck her husband, like usual...

But can one of you tell me if I can have a route where she doesn't cheat on him? Or better yet, her taking revenge on those who want to rape her?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I know the goal of this game is to turn the woman into a complete cumrag and to cuck her husband, like usual...

But can one of you tell me if I can have a route where she doesn't cheat on him? Or better yet, her taking revenge on those who want to rape her?
If you finish the game fast enough, she tells her husband what was going on and they decided to leave the town while dropping a nuke on it.

2B Or Not 2B

Jun 20, 2017
Made another quick one !

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
i posted this before and didnt realized how shady the link i uploaded was, so ill post this again on mega

Mega

previous beta but with shota and other dude scene
Any idea on how to proceed? I can't read Japanese, so not sure what to do.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes