nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
to save you the time of going to most if not all ntr games ill say it now, most if not all ntr games are not for you if your looking to avoid the main premise
tbf he could search by ntr tag and find a lot of games that would suite him just fine.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
What is this game? is RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel [v1.04]?
Cuz i tok a full save but i dont see anywhere theses scenes?
Am i missing something? Is that another game?
Talking about the new game the dev is making people kind of just use this thread to post the info the dev releases

badonka123

Jan 19, 2021
This game was a blast, I really enjoyed the AV route. Anyone know if gaptax confirmed that the new game will have an AV route? Being blackmailed and forced into filming is pretty hot, hoping he'd expand on the AV collection in the new game if it's a thing, and actually create those DVD scenes for MC to view.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Both pictures are part of the AV route.

Go every day with Asuka to the large building right across your headquarter. They want to make videos with Asuka and somewhere in the middle of that route yuu will see it.

Reactions: Sagara-kun
Apr 12, 2022
Both pictures are part of the AV route.

Go every day with Asuka to the large building right across your headquarter. They want to make videos with Asuka and somewhere in the middle of that route yuu will see it.
I can't seem to find it even after starting from day 1
I think you're refering to the scene where asuka wear suit instead of the naked one.

After some research i think it's a placeholder CG for future updates. Shame that it isn't implemented yet.

badonka123

Jan 19, 2021
I can't seem to find it even after starting from day 1
I think you're refering to the scene where asuka wear suit instead of the naked one.

After some research i think it's a placeholder CG for future updates. Shame that it isn't implemented yet.
The one where she's working out is definitely part of the route, but I think the right one isn't.

Also don't think they're place holders but rather variations/layers of the art. The one on the right, she wears an office suit in the actual interview scene. I noticed something similar in the recollection room. The preview shows a guy not wearing a condom but in the actual scene he does, so seems like some layering shenanigans

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Any idea if the new game is going to be translated? I think Kagura has only done this one and someone else translated others (btw i seen to remember this game received a fan translation too, it sure proved popular xD)

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
Any idea if the new game is going to be translated? I think Kagura has only done this one and someone else translated others (btw i seen to remember this game received a fan translation too, it sure proved popular xD)
i will make a cheap unedited deepl translation as soon as i get it.
but since the previous work was popular, probably someone will make a decent translation

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Might be a bit late here but apparently the game release got delayed because they couldn’t finish the ero scenes in time? And they couldn’t speed it up anymore so instead of giving us something half assed they extended it

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
Paid CG so far everything we've seen she's still been apprehensive so can't wait till we see a cg of her clearly enjoying herself although I bet thats far down the pipeline currently
As the man said himself, he really does draw her boobs bigger everytime lol. Bit disappointed with the delay but hopefully we'll get better cgs or even animated ones.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes