rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
This week on Gaptax;

image-web (1).jpg

The usual CG and scenario production. He has been working non stop! You'll be pleased to know that he has finished 2 of the 3 men that defile our precious Eleanor. The wait is slowly drawing to its end.

Now for the paid content. I shall call it; Husband Perspective Motorboat
image-web.jpg

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020

rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
This week on gaptax;

Gap-senapi has expressed his sadness about wanting to release Sorgante this November at the start of the year. Unfortunately, poor lad has been experiencing mental illness and this in turn has slowed down the speed of his work. So please my Christian fellows, put him in your prayers when you can.

Since the last update, Senpai has been focusing on the Communication scenes when you're out on the gear! And has completed all of the scenes for it.

sorogate 1.jpg

...Notice anything different for those who played the beta version...?

image-800.jpg image-801 (1).jpg

Correct! He's updated the artwork for the Communication scenes. Left is old, right is new. What do you think? I think the tits look much better <3 He has done this because he believed his quality of work has improved significantly when he did the first draws, which happened to be most of the communication scenes.

Now for the paid content. I shall call it; Holy Shit! My Breasts Have Grown Hands!
paid 1.jpg paid 2.jpg

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes