Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Imagine if you could create your main character hair colour, style, outfits etc.. and insert them into the storyline? I wonder if there is a game on here like that.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Gameplay could use work, that's for sure. But I think you'll miss out on quite a bit by skipping it all. Some of the best and most unique NTR content came from checking the 'call' screen during missions.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Gameplay could use work, that's for sure. But I think you'll miss out on quite a bit by skipping it all. Some of the best and most unique NTR content came from checking the 'call' screen during missions.
Honestly the coms screen was and is the reason I adore this series(?) I really enjoyed the demo for the second game which had an external window so you didn't have to constantly check the menu for it, unfortunately it seems like they've done away with that feature though.

Oct 5, 2018
hopefully he is not gonna beb ussy with Winter memories by then
According to Castella's recent Tweet, he/she is sick. So it'd probably be 2024 Spring Memories.

Also, from the comments section of the recent update:

Weird. GapTax said that Eleanor (new NTR game FMC) won't have as much content with faceless NPCs as Asuka (previous NTR game FMC).

It's still GapTax though, so it should be good.

Still though, I liked Asuka fucking around so much. It was especially hot to read the thoughts of each NPC. We do get to read the thoughts of each NPC that lusts after Ryoka, hope Castella lets other NPCs in on the action in the Scars After Story.

Last edited:

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
is there any games that similiar like this, not necessarily NTR, but the same vibe as this one. i've played many NTR game, but idk why this game felt so different, kinda similiar with "scar of summer"

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes