Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Im pretty sure that's the trial version, not the full game. He even said it in his ci-en post that the trial version will come first, then the full game. Will check again to make sure.
Trial version tomorrow then the full game on Saturday?

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Full game isn't for now, it's trial version.

And for the people who already played the leaked trial version here, don't think you'll access more content. He stated that this trial version will be nearly the exact same as the one linked here (or 1 more scene, I don't remember). He just make it available for free to everyone.

I hope more people use that "communication" screen (during the robot exploration) in more game. Fujino did it with his SAO NTR game in one scene (kinda), and it was glorious.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I hope more people use that "communication" screen (during the robot exploration) in more game. Fujino did it with his SAO NTR game in one scene (kinda), and it was glorious.
Which scene do you mean? Can't remember it

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Which scene do you mean? Can't remember it
It was the whole mission in the Thief Cave, when you have to kill everyone while your teammate fuck Asuna.
Sometime you communicate with him while he's fucking Asuna in one half of the screen (but MC doesn't see it). This and a small pop up system similar to Kubel altogether made me remember of Raiogar, kinda!

Reactions: cryptoanonne
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes