freshtranslater

Nov 21, 2021
The new game looks awesome. If it is as good as this game then we will be very lucky.
I just fear that we have to wait a LONG TIME for an English translation... :(
The demo is really nice though.
Thanks for ChatGPT translation plugins, a rpg maker based game can be translated ASAP.

2B Or Not 2B

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for ChatGPT translation plugins, a rpg maker based game can be translated ASAP.
Judging from trying to machine translate the demo, the text whilst in a sorties is all stuck inside the CommonEvents.json
So you have to comb through each line of code on notepad ++ trying not to break anything because some lines still depend on the Japanese to work properly.

(Edit) Translator ++ app that has been linked previously doesn't work either

Alternatively you can open a project file in the rpgmaker builder application, which I haven't tried so might be easier for a mass copy, translate, paste

Last edited:

freshtranslater

Nov 21, 2021
Judging from trying to machine translate the demo, the text whilst in a sorties is all stuck inside the data file of the game.
So you have to comb through each line of code on notepad ++ trying not to break anything.

Alternatively you can open a project file in the rpgmaker builder application, which I haven't tried so might be easier for a mass copy, translate, paste
Thanks for your guide, I just image some possibility of thie method.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
we need to pirate chatgpt.

quickly someone make a quantom computer to make the process easier.
well, to be fair we have llama v2. even if we had GPT, very few could run it locally and I doubt someone would create a free chatGPT service. and soon we'll have Bard API

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
well, to be fair we have llama v2. even if we had GPT, very few could run it locally and I doubt someone would create a free chatGPT service. and soon we'll have Bard API
i would never doubt whether or not a free chatgpt alternative will show up never underestimate the internet.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
i would never doubt whether or not a free chatgpt alternative will show up never underestimate the internet.
I don't underestimate the demand for it. the thing it's the massive amount of computational power required to do it, that's the main issue

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
What with all the dicks in our hands on this site, it's unlikely anyone can make a quantum computer. lol
we quantom entangle our dicks and use the power generated from all the pumping to compute our own makeshift chatgpt!

you are a GENIUS! and the baby batter will be the coolant.

your smarts know no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes