Ren'Py Abandoned Raising an Army with Tristana [Ch. 5] [PatricktheHero]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
This is fascinating as a sort of personal challenge: Can I make this work for me? I'm giving it about 80/20 against. Challenge accepted! :D

D

Deleted member 3285141

I love the game, but if my balls looked like two grapefruit-sized tumors in a nutsack, I would seriously consider seeing a doctor and having them checked.

• Haha
Reactions: Muff Diver

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The developer must be really bad at estimating heights, or there's something wrong with the perspective.

That little gremlin girl is not two feet, more like 3½ or even 4. So if you answered 5 feet to her question, you would actually be closer to her height.

So this happened: I downloaded the game and even liked the OP to show appreciation. I install it and start playing, advanced past a few screens to the point when they are in a tent with a bed. Then my PC gave a loud BZZZZZZZZZZZ, balcked out and restarted. FUGG XDD fix this shit you've got to test your games before posting them here mang. No likes 4 u.
Why do you blame the developer for your computer frying? If it gave a loud BZZZZZ then you clearly have a hardware issue, something that a small Python game sure as shit has no influence over.

those 2 female's arent loli its there race that is so small its a chibi race
And they aren't lolis because they have titties and a fully developed body (kind of).

Last edited:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Why do you blame the developer for your computer frying? If it gave a loud BZZZZZ then you clearly have a hardware issue, something that a small Python game sure as shit has no influence over.
I'll have you know that I tried to play this game right after smashing my computer to pieces with a cricket bat, and now my computer doesn't work. How do you explain that, huh? HUH?!?!

Yea that's what I thought!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: PatricktheHERO
Aug 30, 2017
The developer must be really bad at estimating heights, or there's something wrong with the perspective.

That little gremlin girl is not two feet, more like 3½ or even 4. So if you answered 5 feet to her question, you would actually be closer to her height.

And they aren't lolis because they have titties and a fully developed body (kind of).
My equipment is a midrange PC so there shouldn't be any issues. Somehow I have had 0.00 problems playing 99% of games on this site, whether Unity, Ren'PY or RPGM. If the game crashes the device used to paly it, other site members hould be aware of this issue and the dev should fix it.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes