Collection Video ram8 collection [2023-08-07] [ram8]

DclassHERO

Feb 21, 2022
ram8 - Patreon - akari_2K_1.gif

Overview:
ram8 is a MMD artist that focuses on strip dance videos. The characters varies with each video.
Updated: 2023-08-07
Artist: ram8 - - -
Censorship: No
Language: None (Asian Music)
Resolution: 1080p, 2K, 4K
Length: 33 animations (1h41m)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

Torrent (2023-08-08)
Download
animations 01-06:
- -
animations 07-10: - -
animations 11-16: - -

Thanks npervola for sorting.

I probably won't update this collection anymore. I lost interest in the artists works, because they changed the censorship. The newer animations on their patreon are now all censored.

Image 1.jpg Image 2.jpg Image 3.jpg Image 4.jpg Image 5.jpg

Last edited:

npervola

Sep 1, 2017
Great collection, thank you!
I'd like to improve on it.

First, there are 3 missing videos I can provide:
  1. Ram8's earliest video has a version with pubic hair
  2. Their second video was neru getting proneboned
  3. The final version of shimakaze on the walkway does have a version where she's wearing panties.
Video 1 and 2 can be obtained in this MEGA:
You want to pick up the 2nd and the 2nd last video from here (the rest are just lower-res versions or duplicates of things already in the collection). Btw, this mega was created by ram8 themselves ages ago to share some stuff he had to private on iwara and he never got around to deleting it...
I uploaded video 3 here: but it's the low res version I got from iwara ages ago, not the 4k version.

Secondly, the collection is kinda badly sorted, with very similar videos separated by having alphabetically far apart filenames.

I tried my best to order the videos as much as possible in the order in which ram8 released them, using the iwara and fantia listings and the "date modified" of the files in the collection, and renamed them all into a standardized format (I probably went to far with this, lmao).

I created a .bat file that can rename the collection for you.
Instructions:
  1. Plug all the video files in the collection (with their original unchanged filenames) into one folder (it should contain 30 files)
  2. (Optionally) Add the 3 missing videos listed above to that same folder
  3. Download the renamer file below and put it into the same folder
  4. (Optionally) Don't trust a random dude on the internet. Open the file with notepad now and see what it does.
  5. Rename this file from "renamer.txt" to "renamer.bat" (f95 doesn't just let you upload .bat files)
  6. Doubleclick renamer.bat
Your collection will now have incredibly specific and cringe filenames that alphabetically sort into the "intended watch order" i.e. roughly the way ram8 released them.

DclassHERO

Feb 21, 2022
Your collection will now have incredibly specific and cringe filenames that alphabetically sort into the "intended watch order" i.e. roughly the way ram8 released them.
Wow, I didn't expect someone would care to improve a relatively small collection.

I got everything from their patreon page, and since ram8 decided to delete everything, I couldn't upload the lower res versions. I only downloaded the higher res versions for myself, and then when I decided to upload their stuff, it was too late for the lower res versions.

Also I didn't know that ram8 had other mega links besides patreon, thank you for the missing videos! Additionally ram8 didn't really organize their videos, so I just uploaded them unorganized as well. I couldn't bother with the sorting, so again thank you for that.

Now my question is: How should I reupload the organized videos? Like, do I put them in zip files like this "ram8_01-06"? Do you have suggestions for me?

npervola

Sep 1, 2017
I don't think you have to reupload anything if you don't want to, I specifically made those instructions to work on top of the already existing download. You can just link my post in the OP and stop.

But if you want to go through the trouble of reuploading 10GB again, there are I think 2 good options:

1. Just upload them uncompressed

Both mega and pixeldrain allow you to make folders. Just dump all files there and it's done.

Advantages: People who want only some videos can take only some, people who want everything click the "download whole folder" button that both pixeldrain and mega provide. You get thumbnails on pixeldrain and the ability to watch in the browser on mega.

Disadvantage 1: Probably not feasible with filehost Mixdrop.
Disadvantage 2: If someone randomly finds the file, they immediately know what it is, it's a bit more likely to get reported and taken down.

"Disadvantage 3": No compression. This is not actually a problem. The entire point of mp4 with it's h264 codec is that it compresses video. Putting an mp4 into a zip is like putting a zip into a zip. I just wanted to mention this.

2. Just do what you did last time
I assume you split the archive because there is a maximum filesize for uploading? (Otherwise why did you split it). Just make sensible groups and put them into 3 .7z's . Something like "ram8_1to6", "ram8_7to10" and "ram8_11to16".

3. One big multipart archive
Disadvantage: People have to download all parts before they can even start uncompressing. Probably a bad idea for this collection, but it's good to know that it's possible anyway.
step1.png step2.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: DclassHERO

DclassHERO

Feb 21, 2022
But if you want to go through the trouble of reuploading 10GB again, there are I think 2 good options:
I reuploaded the collection and mentioned you as thanks for sorting. I included the 3 missing videos. Thanks again!