• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Man, I really like the artstyle, but it's yet another bloody harem game, where even if you try going after one girl, she just goes "Soz, not interested in a relationship". Anyone know any games where you can actually stick to one girl?
Why would you go into a game thread with a harem tag and complain about the fact that there is a harem.
Also only one girl specifically doesn't want to be in a relationship and that's Gabe and she's the worst girl anyways.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Anyone know who the girl in the forest is/if we get to meet her? I'm talking about the one with the bone in her hair near one of your first visits to the forest, she's hopping through the trees or something.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Don't think there's anything yet. There's pictures of at least one girl in the files that I certainly haven't met, but the one met once in the forest doesn't look the part. Nor is there anything with Lori. But, the game's under development. One can hope. :3

Reactions: Kyranite

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Don't think there's anything yet. There's pictures of at least one girl in the files that I certainly haven't met, but the one met once in the forest doesn't look the part. Nor is there anything with Lori. But, the game's under development. One can hope. :3
Thanks for the swift reply! And yeah, I wouldn't mind some Lori lovin either XD

Edit: On the off chance, is it Nadia you missed? You have to ask for something else when the dwarf offers you the diamond...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Samhill,发布:8813556,成员:3018222 said:
[代码=蟒蛇]
运行游戏代码时:
文件“game/Scripts/Storylines/TrissQuestline.rpy”,第 82 行,在脚本中
$persistente.trissStare = True
<module> 中的文件“game/Scripts/Storylines/TrissQuestline.rpy”,第 82 行
NameError:名称'persistente'未定义

-- 完整回溯 ---------------------------------------------- --------------

完整追溯:
文件“game/Scripts/Storylines/TrissQuestline.rpy”,第 82 行,在脚本中
文件“renpy/ast.py”,第 928 行,在执行中
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
py_exec_bytecode 中的文件“renpy/python.py”,第 2245 行
exec(字节码,全局变量,局部变量)
<module> 中的文件“game/Scripts/Storylines/TrissQuestline.rpy”,第 82 行
NameError:名称'persistente'未定义

Windows-10-10.0.22000
仁派 7.4.11.2266
兰德尔故事 1.0.3
2022 年 8 月 22 日星期一 06:27:34
[/代码]

为什么要拍照?

仅奇异采石场 EG Imp 而非 imps。

我无法从桑德斯那里得到眼球。我得到了咒语的两个阶段,但我不能进入她的房子,因为它只是说我需要球体。我不能在白天和他谈论这件事,晚上也不能。
[/引用]
十一谢谢你!!!!!小鬼卡了我二十多分钟!呜呜呜,什么该死的,就不能出个图鉴吗!

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Hello, the author, I translated your work into a simplified Chinese version. I have finished all the bugs and fixed the plot, but there is a problem I can't solve that I need your help,
Below the fourth page of the archive, when the female character in the middle appears, there will be an error that does not exist outside the Ti file. I can't solve it. Ask for your help.
If you can adopt and consider releasing the simplified Chinese version, I hope you don't mind my rough machine translation.

The file cannot be attached. Sorry, this is my upload address,

In addition, if you run it, you will find the task book, as well as the opening interface and map. I don't know the location of these, so I can't translate them. Can you tell me something. Thank you very much,

This is a screenshot of the error message

QQ截图20220904024136.png QQ截图20220904024144.png
Hello, I found a new problem in the process of inspection. When the fairy village fails, this problem will appear after clicking. Similarly, it does not exist in the Ti translation folder

QQ截图20220904034322.png QQ截图20220904034336.png

Last edited:

yookaBoye

Apr 6, 2019
help, how to fix this error, ive redownload the game and created a new save, it didnt help

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/Storylines/EveQuestline.rpy", line 46, in script
$ gameover = ledricgm
File "game/Scripts/Storylines/EveQuestline.rpy", line 46, in <module>
$ gameover = ledricgm
NameError: name

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ gameover = ledricgm
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ gameover = ledricgm
NameError: name 'ledricgm' is not defined

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
help, how to fix this error, ive redownload the game and created a new save, it didnt help

While running game code:
$ gameover = ledricgm
$ gameover = ledricgm
NameError: name

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ gameover = ledricgm
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ gameover = ledricgm
NameError: name 'ledricgm' is not defined
Just click ignore, should be at the bottom :)

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Really hope that all the girls in the game get romantic/sexual storylines with the MC. Wish to see more rape options for the MC himself instead of just the one chick in the elven village and the slight molestation available at night. We definitely need way more quests and more ways to build guild level. The story is great and have been enjoying the artwork. Keep at it, really looking forward to seeing how the game progresses.

Reactions: RinEst_

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ow shit... everything was going so well :cry:
But nooooo... We have to use this dildo shit again :cautious:
Why!? Why just don't stick you cock inside!? A cock is no fitted to practice for sex that will use a cock!? WTF? :mad:
The process is exactly the same, just the texture changes! In this case even the size is the same !
Maybe i have a problem, but i would feel so emasculated if had to use a dildo on a girl and don't even get to fuck her first (or after, or in this case no sex AT ALL)
I never get the appeal of dildos on MxF sex... If this was a FemProtag game, it would be completely understandable, but bruh...
YOU HAVE A FUCKING DICK! USE IT! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Alright... One more rant/complain :ROFLMAO:, but before:
Really hope that all the girls in the game get romantic/sexual storylines with the MC.
I mean, half of the cast is on a romantic or sexual relationship with MC already (Aerin, Gabe, Nessa, Evelyn, Thea, Cynthia), some are even fucking each other (i'm talking about you Thea and Cynthia :sneaky:), so I'm pretty sure that a full harem is no that far :unsure:

Now about the rant...
why is there a lesbian tag? did i miss something?
I mean Cynthia and Thea are clearly fucking*
And that's ok, it's not like one cock can be on 12 holes at the same time :ROFLMAO:, but...
ALL THAT POSSIBLE HOT LESBIAN FUCK HAPPENS OFFSCREEN!!!
Given their dialogue neither had done that before... and you lost the chance to see that for the first time :(
HOLY SHIT! What a big missed opportunity :cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Alright... One more rant/complain :ROFLMAO:, but before:

I mean, half of the cast is on a romantic or sexual relationship with MC already (Aerin, Gabe, Nessa, Evelyn, Thea, Cynthia), some are even fucking each other (i'm talking about you Thea and Cynthia :sneaky:), so I'm pretty sure that a full harem is no that far :unsure:

Now about the rant...

I mean Cynthia and Thea are clearly fucking*
And that's ok, it's not like one cock can be on 12 holes at the same time :ROFLMAO:, but...
ALL THAT POSSIBLE HOT LESBIAN FUCK HAPPENS OFFSCREEN!!!
Given their dialogue neither had done that before... and you lost the chance to see that for the first time :(
HOLY SHIT! What a big missed opportunity :cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the dev already talked about the tag, and about the dialogue I think they were planning the trio with the mc, if they really are sleeping behind the mc's back I think that would be cheating. Only time and dev will tell if Thea and Cynthia have a lesbian relationship

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Ow shit... everything was going so well :cry:
But nooooo... We have to use this dildo shit again :cautious:
Why!? Why just don't stick you cock inside!? A cock is no fitted to practice for sex that will use a cock!? WTF? :mad:
The process is exactly the same, just the texture changes! In this case even the size is the same !
Maybe i have a problem, but i would feel so emasculated if had to use a dildo on a girl and don't even get to fuck her first (or after, or in this case no sex AT ALL)
I never get the appeal of dildos on MxF sex... If this was a FemProtag game, it would be completely understandable, but bruh...
YOU HAVE A FUCKING DICK! USE IT! :ROFLMAO:
what scene is that?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
about the dialogue I think they were planning the trio with the mc, if they really are sleeping behind the mc's back I think that would be cheating. Only time and dev will tell if Thea and Cynthia have a lesbian relationship
Sorry but did you saw that scene? I will describe the dialogue AGAIN, read carefully if you are still in doubt:

MC "Thea's perfect image has been destroyed... I didn't think she could be this wild."
CYNTHIA "Oh, you haven't seen how wild she can be."
MC "Huh?"
THEA "Cynthia!"
MC "W-What do you mean?"
CYNTHIA "Oh, ehhh... nothing, forget I said anything."
MC "What...?"
MC "Whatever, its not like I'm in any position to question anything."
CYNTHIA "Yes, exactly."

So... Yeah... 90% sure they are fucking (we can never be 100% of anything :ROFLMAO:)...
But i'm curious, why do you think that's cheating?
By now the MC had been fucking (and "dating") them BOTH on daily basis, so if the MC do it's ok but if they do it, it's not?
(BTW remember it was a player choice to confess about that)

what scene is that?
Gabe 2nd "Training"

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes