May 20, 2019
1664077146323.png

What is this first quest anyway? Pop up after the new update.
I feel like I have kill at least 6 Alpha Falcon, but no one ask shit about it, so what does it mean?
Don't tell me it is that one quest long ago that bugged and appears here again with no way to turn it in.

Edit 2: After the below quest is done, it fixes itself, you only need 3.

Also, I have wait for almost two weeks, how many more days Cynthia? You Asuka-expy.
Edit: As it turns out, either I finally wait enough days, or for one day I decide to go to bed normally instead of sleep with another girl in the harem the protag has, Cynthia finally come knocking.

Last edited:

Calisar

May 26, 2020
For those stuck on the level up more segment, I highly recommend just throwing the save into a save editor the amount of exp required is absurd for the pitiful amount you get from the 2 daily falcons. There is a web based one thats incredibly easy to use.
Besides the above being a miserable experience the game seems great so far and I highly enjoyed it and am looking forward to more. I did run into an issue on the most recent version (1.0.5) where I believe its the final training with Cynthia the whole dialogue starts giving "exception: Unknown text tag 'color#fff' ignore, nor rollback solves this.

Reactions: Mushybird

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
For those stuck on the level up more segment, I highly recommend just throwing the save into a save editor the amount of exp required is absurd for the pitiful amount you get from the 2 daily falcons. There is a web based one thats incredibly easy to use.
Besides the above being a miserable experience the game seems great so far and I highly enjoyed it and am looking forward to more. I did run into an issue on the most recent version (1.0.5) where I believe its the final training with Cynthia the whole dialogue starts giving "exception: Unknown text tag 'color#fff' ignore, nor rollback solves this.
I was actually gonna remark on this, cause it seems like a bug to me. The quests you do should give experience, but for some reason they're not. I don't mind having to do a little grinding, but when I got to day 50 and I only just got to rank 8 (admittedly not playing perfectly) something's wrong. I was really enjoying the art style, characters, and the general vibe of the story, but this is such a massive waste of time that I honestly might just restart with cheats and see if that lets me just get the experience required that way.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I was actually gonna remark on this, cause it seems like a bug to me. The quests you do should give experience, but for some reason they're not. I don't mind having to do a little grinding, but when I got to day 50 and I only just got to rank 8 (admittedly not playing perfectly) something's wrong. I was really enjoying the art style, characters, and the general vibe of the story, but this is such a massive waste of time that I honestly might just restart with cheats and see if that lets me just get the experience required that way.
Its better to kill boards.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I have a big problem with the new update in Android because it does not interact with the previous one but is istall as a new game....

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Facing ultimate crush here. Any advices?

In previous versions, I did not encounter such errors. And this one is cant be ignored. The game just keeps showing this page with new lines. Last(?) training q whith Cynthia.
Same thing here

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Facing ultimate crush here. Any advices?

In previous versions, I did not encounter such errors. And this one is cant be ignored. The game just keeps showing this page with new lines. Last(?) training q whith Cynthia.
go to /game/Scripts/Storylines/Cynthia/ open file CynthiaTrainin.rpy (should open with any text editor) go to lines 394 and 408 and change color#fff to color = #fff in both lines, that should fix it, dont have a way to check it
EDIT: attaching a file if its more convenient

Last edited:

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Just started the game: Aww, childhood friend is cute, I like her
Couple hours into the game: Gabe who? ME SIMP FOR THEA, BEST WAIFU MATERIAL

Reactions: Palerider6660

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Since we have the option to be a bookworm, I feel like it would be nice to have the ability to play a mage, ie to fight not with a sword but with spells. I would like to be roleplaying one. :)

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
go to /game/Scripts/Storylines/Cynthia/ open file CynthiaTrainin.rpy (should open with any text editor) go to lines 394 and 408 and change color#fff to color = #fff in both lines, that should fix it, dont have a way to check it
EDIT: attaching a file if its more convenient
ok so I'm kinda stupid and don't know how to do .rpy shit, and the file you linked doesn't download for me

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
First time playing this one and have liked it a lot so far. (y)

Then I started running into the "color=#fff" error with Cynthia's training quest.:(
(Playing on the android release if that matters all)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
RinEst_

It says 1.0.5 but I am pretty sure you mean 0.0.5 (or, in fact, more correctly, 0.5.0)
Anything over 1.0 is fixes to a complete game.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes