serb

Oct 1, 2019
is taliya quest disable on purpose? I couldn't trigger it even after checking the walkthrough, so checked the files and the other the triggers requires a flag inside the even so you can never get it (TaliyaQ1 needs TQ1p1 to be true to trigger it, but to set TQ1p1 true you need to trigger TaliyaQ1) so Im stuck here

Last edited:

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
I know people must be tired of asking but I just saw the update logs and saw nothing on them so I'm just gonna ask.When are we the players, gonna be allowed to buy Twig?

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Randel Tales [v1.5.11].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Randel Tales [v1.5.11].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Sakuyao

Jul 22, 2021
I've played the game, twice now.

First time I got stuck in Gabe's quest because it was bugged and just "Guess I will wait for an update"

And now I'm at day 161, there isn't anything else to do (?)

The tips and notes say I can do stuff with Taliya if I keep training swords, but I'm at the max level and nothing is happening.

It also said something with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it did prompt an error, but I just clicked the options I didn't do before and everything fixed itself.

But leaving all this aside, gotta say, one of the best Eroges I've played, not only of this genre, overall.

I like pretty much everything, except for a few stuff here and there, but they are minor issues and probably in the full game won't be a problem at all.

The characters are cool, the setting is interesting, the plot is great (so far), also please stop being lazy and add the Butterflies in the Book of Monsters!

I do fell that money is kinda useless btw, you pretty much get all the money you will ever need, just by doing the quests, but again, probably will be better in the full game.

Also, sometimes I get stuff I shouldn't? Maybe because I had a previous save (despite deleting the old version folder and starting a new game, idk), But after I finished the Wallcrawlers quest, I choose the Diamond and for some reason the MC said stuff related to the other option, why?

When I asked Sander about Gabe (didn't gave the Orb till that point), I... Got the dialogue?

But oh well, nothing game breaking or anything, it is fine.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Steam has no subscription system, doesn't allow Patreon links in the game (as far as I'm aware) and we don't want people to pay for the game before it's polished and completed enough and if we can't bring much more frequent updates, which is why it's a goal. If we reach that much money we'll be able to spend enough time on the game for us to feel confident of actually achieving that.
I know that it could be hurting our sales and reach, but I'd rather hurt our sales and reach than sell a product that I'm not satisfied with
Will you release is on steam once game is complete?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Beta 1.5.12 Changelog

-Added a new track during one of Gabe's events.

-Changed the first tip for Lori's route.
-Changed the text in the tip screen to be wider to allow for more text to be displayed.
-Changed slightly the position of choices so that they fit better on the questboard.
-Changed the way traits and personality are stored to make my life easier. Shouldn't cause bugs.
-Change the dialogue during the first scene of the Voyeur quest.

-Fixed bug with Lori's quest not starting (I think?).
-Fixed bug with a line about Nadia appearing after the Mine quest even if you didn't meet her.
-Fixed bug with XP not showing properly in the stats menu.
-Fixed Eve's old sprite appearing during Zenelith's quest.
-Fixed bugged skipping symbols.
-Fixed some events not skipping time properly.
-Fixed more typos and grammar.

-Updated the splash screen.
-Updated scarlet's lecture CGs to match her new sprite.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Right in the begining picking Hothead trait gets you Playful and otherwise.

Actually, itch has newer version 15.14.

Last edited:

Overlordshaggy

Oct 31, 2023
I Have an issue where talking to the librarian and studying Crashes the game and wont continue her quest. Also its 2024 i understand if you arent working on this anymore

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheat mod is HERE!
also fixes Gabe & Lori
do please leave feedback if you encounter mod related crashes.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes