Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
We are planning to rewrite her route in the near future.
good!

because that honestly didn't sit well with me personally and how the mc just accepted it without even putting up a fight or arguement. Didn't like that at all.

I peronally don't do FWB so I hope it works towards being a proper romance. Like the fact she said she thought she had a crush on him when she came back then downright hit you with the FWB just killed my soul HAHAHA,

johanes

May 14, 2017
welp someone messed up posting in patreon and revealed the android link the PC link is incomplete so i guess thats the reason.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
since no one else will

Android:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog
-Added the two Zenelith routes!
-Added a "Click Me" button to the main menu that brings up some update notes.
-Added the names of the Diamond-tier patrons to the game. (You can find them in Gabe's dialogue if the playful trait is chosen and in Milly's dialogue when asking about elf history.)
-Added a "Continue" and "Restart" buttons to the main menu.
-Added more variety to Chapter 1 ending dialogue. -Added an entry to the Book of Monster. Working on the two remaining monsters with no entries. -Changed the color of the version name in the main menu
-Changed the way the MC's name value is stored. This will cause problems with old save files if you don't use the "Change Name" function at home first.

-Changed the look of the social buttons.
-Changed the sound for Rin's splashscreen.
-Change some of Scarlet's dialogue during related to the Elf Village quest.
-Fixed more "suprisedblushmc" instances.
-Fixed level up message when going to the guild for the first time.
-Fixed boars not giving money after reaching bronze rank.
-Fixed "Main Menu" button in the game over screen not working as intended.
-Fixed most timers not working when not sleeping at home.
-Fixed bug where most of the scenes dialogue would be skipped if cheap wine is bought.
-Fixed Nationmaker's name in the credits. -Fixed mismatch between needed exp to level up shown in the journal and actual requirements.
-Fixed bug where you'd get no xp if you didn't take the diamond in the mine quest.
-Fixed some notifies being of the wrong color.

Egris

May 6, 2020
since no one else will

Android:
Mega
PC:
Mega

MAC:
Mega

Changelog
-Added the two Zenelith routes!
-Added a "Click Me" button to the main menu that brings up some update notes.
-Added the names of the Diamond-tier patrons to the game. (You can find them in Gabe's dialogue if the playful trait is chosen and in Milly's dialogue when asking about elf history.)
-Added a "Continue" and "Restart" buttons to the main menu.
-Added more variety to Chapter 1 ending dialogue. -Added an entry to the Book of Monster. Working on the two remaining monsters with no entries. -Changed the color of the version name in the main menu
-Changed the way the MC's name value is stored. This will cause problems with old save files if you don't use the "Change Name" function at home first.

-Changed the look of the social buttons.
-Changed the sound for Rin's splashscreen.
-Change some of Scarlet's dialogue during related to the Elf Village quest.
-Fixed more "suprisedblushmc" instances.
-Fixed level up message when going to the guild for the first time.
-Fixed boars not giving money after reaching bronze rank.
-Fixed "Main Menu" button in the game over screen not working as intended.
-Fixed most timers not working when not sleeping at home.
-Fixed bug where most of the scenes dialogue would be skipped if cheap wine is bought.
-Fixed Nationmaker's name in the credits. -Fixed mismatch between needed exp to level up shown in the journal and actual requirements.
-Fixed bug where you'd get no xp if you didn't take the diamond in the mine quest.
-Fixed some notifies being of the wrong color.
Thank you good sir.

Reactions: vilewe7570

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
this looking like a game that ill be invested in because of Plot and art style....Im here for it

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
lol, update is broken as shit. None of the options allowed the Zenelith route to advance. Tried loading an earlier save so that I could not have sex with Zenelith, assuming that might be necessary to advance the route currently, and the Zenelith route fires anyway... when she hasn't even been banished yet. Continuity errors and bugs abound.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes