5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Any alternatives to MEGA? First few links are dead, and my connection isn't stable enough for NOPY (can't successfully download anything more than 1 GB reliably, sadly). I'll keep trying but would really appreciate some help.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
can anyone upload the 3.4 GB files onto Mega? my google chrome fucking died trying to download it

Edit: please.

Last edited:

tyber.zann

Jul 7, 2021
Link to the encoded files:

I organized and encoded all of the gifs to VP9 in a WebM container. Gifs have terrible sizes so here are the savings you get from using the WebM files:

- Total Size (Original): 3.33 GB
- Total Size (Encoded): 416 MB

Encoding information:
- Video: VP9 (libvpx-vp9), pixel format: yuv420p, using Constant Quantizer Mode (Q) with crf 32 and keyframe interval at 20
- Container: WebM

I absolutely hate gifs since VP9 and WebM came out. This encode has a focues on Keyframe Intervals which I set at 20 to enable fast and precise seeking (can easily seek 5sec in mpv). The main reason for doing this is the fact that you have 1 frames per seconds because the videos are literal slideshows so seeking becomes more important and have low Keyframe Intervals is necessary so you don't end up at 2 mins when seeking from the start to 5 secs into the video.
There were also 3 pure animations in there which I looped to 15 secs since WebM doesn't auto-repeat.

Here are my scripts if you are interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
- 2021.07.26: Added "VTuber - Gura" (25.7MB -> 6.97MB)
- 2021.07.22: Initial Upload

Last edited:

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
Link to the encoded files:

I organized and encoded all of the gifs to VP9 in a WebM container. Gifs have terrible sizes so here are the savings you get from using the WebM files:

- Total Size (Original): 3.30 GB
- Total Size (Encoded): 409 MB

Encoding information:
- Video: VP9 (libvpx-vp9), pixel format: yuv420p, using Constant Quantizer Mode (Q) with crf 32 and keyframe interval at 20
- Container: WebM

I absolutely hate gifs since VP9 and WebM came out. This encode has a focues on Keyframe Intervals which I set at 20 to enable fast and precise seeking (can easily seek 5sec in mpv). The main reason for doing this is the fact that you have 1 frames per seconds because the videos are literal slideshows so seeking becomes more important and have low Keyframe Intervals is necessary so you don't end up at 2 mins when seeking from the start to 5 secs into the video.
There were also 3 pure animations in there which I looped to 15 secs since WebM doesn't auto-repeat.

Here are my scripts if you are interesting:

Changelog:
- 2021.07.22: Initial Upload
I did these things myself too, but I use higher bitrate (or lower crf if that matters) and x264 because I don't want to see too much annoying artifacts.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote