Seeking Rape committed by a lesbian/forced sex/coercion

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´m looking for all games that have any variation of this. Either simply a lesbian woman raping another lesbian, or better a lesbian raping a straight woman. But I´d be satisfied even with less extreme scenarios where it doesn´t outright come to rape like one of the partners in a lesbian couple taking it too far and forcing a kink onto her partner that she´s unaccepting of, or even some forms of coercion instead. The main point is that one of the women should be at least initially disgusted/unaccepting of the act, even if she ends up enjoying it at the end. ( FF/M threesomes are okay as well if there is a lesbian girl involved)

I don´t mind futa on woman, but want to avoid futa on futa.

I know it´s a really small niche, so I´m up for any morsels of this kink that you can find in games. I´ll try to list all of the game which I´ve played that had this:

Mistress and slave - this is like the only game that has a lot of this content
Abaddon princess of decay - only a few short scenes of it, but they´re great
Slave maker 3 - you can basically train a female slave as a female, my only complaint that it´s repetitive
Raidy I, II, III - the game is horrendously grindy, however there is a lot of forced lesbian bdsm content
Demon masster chris - this has some light forms of what I described, not bad but would like it to be a little more forceful

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab