4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

isc fx

Jun 23, 2019
you sir are a gentleman and a scholar! i was looking for a safe looking download for so long! tytytytytytytytytytytytyty!!!!!

Assez

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone please help me regarding RL Harem 2? It's not working even after setting it to run as an administrator and setting the compatibility to Win Vista. it shows an error regarding net framework that "Object reference is not set to instance of an Object." Any help will be appreciated!

DexuSS

Nov 12, 2018
My game wont start if i modify any of the said .dll files. Cant put it in the directory of the game nor in SysWOW. The game and settings just refuse to start. Help?

minin

Mar 2, 2019
i cant get it to run properly after putting the .dll stuff, maybe im retarded? im placing them on the data folder, im i doing it wrong?

geburn

Jan 31, 2018
i cant get it to run properly after putting the .dll stuff, maybe im retarded? im placing them on the data folder, im i doing it wrong?
Instructions are unclear. I tried it in the data folder, but after messing around learned you need to put the d3d9.dll in the game folder (the one named Rapelay). The d3d9.dll should be in the same folder as the data folder, and the game launcher.

Reactions: d1337b

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Instructions are unclear. I tried it in the data folder, but after messing around learned you need to put the d3d9.dll in the game folder (the one named Rapelay). The d3d9.dll should be in the same folder as the data folder, and the game launcher.
To add on to geburns comment it just basically will look like this in the folder

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for this awesome upload and help with the performance. Everything worked for me. ^^

But now I have a question about the mods. I have downloaded Harem 2 and installed the mods like you said here. But nothing works. No hair... no lingerie...

Can you help me maybe?

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
If anyone is still having problems with the game lagging and crashing, just follow these instructions;
1. Download the file from this link ( )
2. Open your file manager and go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Scroll down until you find the d3d9.dll file and rename it d3d9.dll.old (this will make the file unusable but don't worry, but whatever you do, do not delete this file, maybe make a backup and put it somewhere safe)
4. Once the file has been renamed, take the d3d9.dll file that you downloaded and move it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
5. That's it, the game should work fine after this (Fun fact, this will also make other old 3D games work)

If you find that you can't rename the d3d9.dll file then you'll need to change the file permission, should be pretty simple but if you struggle with it just send me a message and I'll write a short guide on how to do that.

christian15

Sep 2, 2019
If anyone is still having problems with the game lagging and crashing, just follow these instructions;
1. Download the file from this link ( )
2. Open your file manager and go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Scroll down until you find the d3d9.dll file and rename it d3d9.dll.old (this will make the file unusable but don't worry, but whatever you do, do not delete this file, maybe make a backup and put it somewhere safe)
4. Once the file has been renamed, take the d3d9.dll file that you downloaded and move it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
5. That's it, the game should work fine after this (Fun fact, this will also make other old 3D games work)

If you find that you can't rename the d3d9.dll file then you'll need to change the file permission, should be pretty simple but if you struggle with it just send me a message and I'll write a short guide on how to do that.
I can't get to rename or replace the file for the d3d9.dll to .dll.old. Please help.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I can't get to rename or replace the file for the d3d9.dll to .dll.old. Please help.
Okay. I'll assume that you're using Windows and that the problem is that you're getting the message saying that you require permission from TrustedInstaller to make changes to the file, or something to that effect. If either of those things are untrue, just let me know. But if this is the case, just follow these steps;

1. Go to the d3d9.dll file at C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
2. Right click it and select properties.
3. Go to the security tab and click the button that says advanced, this will open the advanced security settings for the file.
4. Click the button that says "change permissions", it won't look like anything has changed at first.
5. At the top of the tab, next to where the owner is listed, click the "change" button, this will open a new tab.
6. In the box labelled, "Enter the object name to select", type "administrators", then click okay.
7. Cancel all the tabs, then right click on the d3d9.dll file again and go to security.
8. Click the "Edit" button and then click on "administrators".
8. Tick all of the boxes to give yourself full control of the file, there will be a warning thing that pops up but just click okay and ignore it.
9. You should now be able to edit and replace the file as you please.

If this doesn't work, just let me know and tell me what went wrong, I might have missed a step since I'm trying to recite all of this from memory. If there is some other problem I can look into other ways of fixing it. Good luck!

tsutofan

May 13, 2017
Okay. I'll assume that you're using Windows and that the problem is that you're getting the message saying that you require permission from TrustedInstaller to make changes to the file, or something to that effect. If either of those things are untrue, just let me know. But if this is the case, just follow these steps;

1. Go to the d3d9.dll file at C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
2. Right click it and select properties.
3. Go to the security tab and click the button that says advanced, this will open the advanced security settings for the file.
4. Click the button that says "change permissions", it won't look like anything has changed at first.
5. At the top of the tab, next to where the owner is listed, click the "change" button, this will open a new tab.
6. In the box labelled, "Enter the object name to select", type "administrators", then click okay.
7. Cancel all the tabs, then right click on the d3d9.dll file again and go to security.
8. Click the "Edit" button and then click on "administrators".
8. Tick all of the boxes to give yourself full control of the file, there will be a warning thing that pops up but just click okay and ignore it.
9. You should now be able to edit and replace the file as you please.

If this doesn't work, just let me know and tell me what went wrong, I might have missed a step since I'm trying to recite all of this from memory. If there is some other problem I can look into other ways of fixing it. Good luck!
thanks for the guide i was able to add the d3d9 .dll but now my game wont lauch with this message error

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
thanks for the guide i was able to add the d3d9 .dll but now my game wont lauch with this message error
That's a new one, can't say I've encountered that specific error before. I'd suggest maybe attempting to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps, if not, try the solutions provided here ( ). If none of that works, just let me know and I'll look into the issue personally and try and find a fix. Good luck!

tsutofan

May 13, 2017
thanks its worked on rape play
That's a new one, can't say I've encountered that specific error before. I'd suggest maybe attempting to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps, if not, try the solutions provided here ( ). If none of that works, just let me know and I'll look into the issue personally and try and find a fix. Good luck!
thanks i fixed my registery and its worked on rape play but i tried on other game and its only crash with real play.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
thanks its worked on rape play

thanks i fixed my registery and its worked on rape play but i tried on other game and its only crash with real play.
Does it show the same error message when you try to open Real Play or does it just crash?!

tsutofan

May 13, 2017
Does it show the same error message when you try to open Real Play or does it just crash?!
if i lauche the game with local admin it show the error and if lauche it just by click it just wont lauch

Last edited:

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
its show the same error
Okay, I'll start looking into it, might take a bit but I'll let you know if I find anything. In the meantime, it might be worth going through all of the solutions from the site that I linked to and maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the game, just let me know if it works.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
i just try lauching it with hf patch it show this Real Play English.1D564F51A3638A5.crash.dmp in the game folder
I'd suggest reading through this; ( ) it contains a Q&A for some of the most common problems with running the game and a step by step guide on how to properly install the game, HF patch and DLC, it might not help, but could be worth taking a look at to make sure you didn't make a mistake during installation.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes