Collection Video RapidBanana Collection [2023-06-02] [RapidBanana]

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
wow nobody even mentioned is MASSIVE collection of VR animation....
almost everything he made in 2d gonna have an VR counterpart...

just signup here and get all this catalog...NOW!
(is just needed for download the MAX version the 720p does no require registration....)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the best of all is than EVERYTHING is FREE!!!

oh and you need potplayer in 360° mode for view VR on a 2d monitor in a 2d enviroment....or just watch online......

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and reencoding them (AV1 or x265, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all. A few have been interpolated to 60FPS.
This results in 91 video files of just about 530 MiB.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
anyone know why it does this? i've changed media players and still the same
buddy wtf you want to view a 360° video in a NON compatible player????? LOL
dunno the other because there is no clue about.....but still not good for that

VLC is mostly crap as a VR player because the only way to HIM to visualize 360° is though metadata inside the files:
so if you want to play ANY older video or anything than does not have 360° metadata......
you will see like that......
or
need to REcode the file with metadata using an external program..... a long and useless process if you ask me.....
why they dont' just make a button to swich from 2d to 360° ask them not me!!!!

instead get 2 of the most powerful player out here for 2d desktop.....

PotPlayer 64 bit
........... the best of the best.....also still updated to this day.....
or
GoPro VR Player 3.0.....half decent but have is problems because is abandoned....and old tech.....
give it a try if you want....

there are more players out there but they are very heavy or they need headset/steam to work......
these can work even on potato pc......

salut!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Divine Comedy
May 15, 2021

VLC is mostly crap as a VR player because the only way to HIM to visualize 360° is though metadata inside the files:
so if you want to play ANY older video or anything than does not have 360° metadata......
or
need to REcode the file with metadata using an external program..... a long and useless process if you ask me.....

PotPlayer 64 bit
or
GoPro VR Player 3.0.....half decent but have is problems because is abandoned....and old tech.....

there are more players out there but they are very heavy or they need headset/steam to work......

salut!!!!!
Yep, Pot Player has been my go to for VR for years. Still use VLC kind of as a default for mp4 files in general, like if they don't need anything fancy. But you pretty much also have to have K-Lite installed these days too. VLC typically fails hard or doesn't play gif, so I use MPC-HC as default on those. SMPlayer is another good one as a default for webm/gif too.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Divine Comedy

Jul 29, 2018

or

PotPlayer 64 bit
or

salut!!!!!
is there a tutorial on the metadata thing?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
is there a tutorial on the metadata thing?
no needed just download this and your done:

then follow the instruction on the program itself......

you need a fast pc or you gonna take a LOT of TIME to add something to a 10gb VR video.....

dunno what happen... but they seem to have removed every trace from internet....
it was too good to be a free sofware......
and then just pufff!!!!!!

salut!!!

Reactions: Divine Comedy

lolqwertqwergay

Jul 25, 2017
Are the strange camera angles an artistic choice? For the Lady Dimitrescu one 80% of the screen is just room. Can't say I get it tbh

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Are the strange camera angles an artistic choice? For the Lady Dimitrescu one 80% of the screen is just room. Can't say I get it tbh
and for me its a part of her shoulder, i think the files are messed up. same for chun li too
The files aren't messed up. For some reason some video players mess up the way the animations are presented. You'll just have to switch to a video player that'll play the animation correctly.

GoofyGundi

Nov 6, 2019
If there's anyone else like me that just wants to use VLC and is comfortable with ffmpeg here's a command to strip away the metadata of the video files without having to re-encode, which removes the VR stuff and makes them display as normal 2D videos in VLC.

Code:
ffmpeg -i "video.mp4" -map 0 -map_metadata -1 -c copy "video_new.mp4"

Reactions: GerryAtric

windyxs

Feb 25, 2021
Guys,what video player do you use to play those videos normally in 2D?

Need some help here!

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Please, someone put the virtual reality tag in this post. I missed this content creator because of that.

Would be good to separate files that are vr from others, but thats asking too much xD

Reactions: bwebrwkerw