3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
Hi there! I've recently played a game called 'Rapture' and absolutely loved it. I'm looking for games that offer a similar experience in terms of storyline, gameplay, or atmosphere. Could you please recommend some games that are similar to 'Rapture'? I'm particularly interested in games that share the same genre or have a similar narrative style. Thank you!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi there! I've recently played a game called 'Rapture' and absolutely loved it. I'm looking for games that offer a similar experience in terms of storyline, gameplay, or atmosphere. Could you please recommend some games that are similar to 'Rapture'? I'm particularly interested in games that share the same genre or have a similar narrative style. Thank you!
You should ask this over on the Recommendations and Identification forum instead. According to Site Rule #2.4, the thread for this game is not the place to ask for suggestions for other games. If you search there and don't find the question asked already, create a new thread. I'd suggest linking to the OP of this thread so others can quickly see the reference to offer their recommendations.

Reactions: pologne

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
You should ask this over on the Recommendations and Identification forum instead. According to Site Rule #2.4, the thread for this game is not the place to ask for suggestions for other games. If you search there and don't find the question asked already, create a new thread. I'd suggest linking to the OP of this thread so others can quickly see the reference to offer their recommendations.
Thanks i will do !

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 9 Pt 1, 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 395 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Screenshot 2024-01-13 010526.png

I'm sure nobody is surprised but I must say I almost hoped this day would never come, I'll consider my options in the next days, if anyone has suggestion or has gone through this particular issue themselves please feel free to contact me here, on discord or at redstar@infros.it

I need me a ciggy.

Last edited:

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017

View attachment 3257178

I'm sure nobody is surprised but I must say I almost hoped this day would never come, I'll consider my options in the next days, if anyone has suggestion or has gone through this particular issue themselves please feel free to contact me here, on discord or at redstar@infros.it

I need me a ciggy.
Patreon is playing thought police again, losers.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
VIA DISCORD

Everyone This is a copy of an email I sent today to many people, please read it!

Hello everyone,

I've got some important news to share about a change in the support
platform. Unfortunately, I've been purged from Patreon, a significant
setback for RedStar Studios with around two years of revenue and
community building at stake. But fear not, this setback won't stop
the development of Raptus and other exciting projects.

I do need your help though.

To ensure your continued support for Raptus, I've decided to make a
full transition to SubscribeStar. They provide a friendly space
without the fear of censorship, which is precisely what caused the
issue on Patreon.

I understand that transitioning platforms might be a bit inconvenient,
and I genuinely appreciate your ongoing support. Your help in this
means the world to me.

Please consider supporting me and the Raptus project by visiting my
SubscribeStar page here:

About Raptus:
The recent upset on Patreon has hit me hard, especially as I'm
developing the most significant update for Raptus to date. I'm
rebuilding the entire story from the ground up, addressing plot holes,
adding animations where needed, working on a gallery system, refining
the map, introducing both a sandbox mode and a story only mode, and
much more!

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. If you have
any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Damn you, Patreon!

Cheers,
Your Favorite Fat Italian Perv.
RedStar Studios
Redstar@infros.it & Redstarinfros@gmail.com

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
VIA DISCORD

Everyone This is a copy of an email I sent today to many people, please read it!

Hello everyone,

I've got some important news to share about a change in the support
platform. Unfortunately, I've been purged from Patreon, a significant
setback for RedStar Studios with around two years of revenue and
community building at stake. But fear not, this setback won't stop
the development of Raptus and other exciting projects.

I do need your help though.

To ensure your continued support for Raptus, I've decided to make a
full transition to SubscribeStar. They provide a friendly space
without the fear of censorship, which is precisely what caused the
issue on Patreon.

I understand that transitioning platforms might be a bit inconvenient,
and I genuinely appreciate your ongoing support. Your help in this
means the world to me.

Please consider supporting me and the Raptus project by visiting my
SubscribeStar page here:

About Raptus:
The recent upset on Patreon has hit me hard, especially as I'm
developing the most significant update for Raptus to date. I'm
rebuilding the entire story from the ground up, addressing plot holes,
adding animations where needed, working on a gallery system, refining
the map, introducing both a sandbox mode and a story only mode, and
much more!

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. If you have
any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Damn you, Patreon!

Cheers,
Your Favorite Fat Italian Perv.
RedStar Studios
Redstar@infros.it & Redstarinfros@gmail.com
I think we've covered this before, but I believe adding a sandbox mode is a mistake (unless it's the very limited basement torture device type of sandbox). While there are a few developers who do both who seem to manage it at least fairly well, I think by and large a developer should pick: either VN mode or sandbox, but not both. I think this is likely to slow things down a lot, which in turn will slow the growth of RSS overall. But I do hope things go well for him nevertheless. The transition to SubscribeStar is almost certainly the best move.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I think we've covered this before, but I believe adding a sandbox mode is a mistake (unless it's the very limited basement torture device type of sandbox). While there are a few developers who do both who seem to manage it at least fairly well, I think by and large a developer should pick: either VN mode or sandbox, but not both. I think this is likely to slow things down a lot, which in turn will slow the growth of RSS overall. But I do hope things go well for him nevertheless. The transition to SubscribeStar is almost certainly the best move.
Sandbox games just talking about it already give me a headache :LOL: I rarely pick up to play only the ones that really catch my attention, otherwise I don't even move :LOL: firstly, if the save doesn't work playing from the beginning is crazy, stress, they're still annoying to skip depending on the size of the game, if you value your mental health, be warned :WeSmart:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, it's total bullshit. Then again, they're based in Califuckya, so pulling crap like this is more or less par for the course. Most big companies that I can think of that are based there have all kinds of anal-retentive policies that pretend to be for the protection of citizens but which in actuality end up screwing everyone over. IIRC, SubscribeStar is headquartered in Wyoming, a state that actually values freedom a lot more. Hopefully you'll be good on their platform for a long time to come.

Generally, diversifying where you get your earnings is ideal so if you get screwed over in one place you're not completely screwed over everywhere. I'm glad you're going to keep moving forward, in any case. :)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes