Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Banner Official 3.jpg

Overview:
Ratatatat74 (aka Mr.Skull) is a 2D artist who makes hentai comics from games and anime series such as League Of Legends and My Hero Academia, also creating original series. His work involves many fetishes and a distinctive art style. One collection which you're won't want to miss!​

Updated: 2021-09-17
Artist: Ratatatat74 (aka Mr.Skull) - -
Censorship: No
Language: English (Extra Korean pages)
Resolution: Mixed
Pages: 800+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List:

Download: - - -
Slave Market: -
- -
2021-08 Reward: -
- -
2021-09 Reward: - - -

002_eng.jpg 01-1.jpg 1 (2).jpg 01.jpg 000.jpg 01.png 01_000.jpg 01_Page_1.jpg 02.jpg 5.jpg 011.jpg 11.jpg 13_011.jpg 14.jpg 16 (2).jpg 16.jpg 16__16_sk0hxfH.png 24.jpg 494.jpg 001_eng.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
He accused his financial supporters of allegedly being 'a group of whiny brain-dead retarded faggots' after his supporters blamed him of providing them illustrations with poor quality below their legitimate and reasonable expectation, despite getting paid $10k per month by his supporters through patreon.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
He accused his financial supporters of allegedly being 'a group of whiny brain-dead retarded faggots' after his supporters blamed him of providing them illustrations with poor quality below their legitimate and reasonable expectation, despite getting paid $10k per month by his supporters through patreon.
for real?

Reactions: terrorman

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
Eh, you dunno they might be. I mean have you seen the internet, people do tend to make some outrageous demands or comments. Can't deny the dude makes some really bitching art.

If people have a problem with what he said, they can literally vote with their wallets and choose not to support him. EZ. Leave it at that and enjoy the delicious smut.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
this guys really good. i dont play league but this guys comics make me think i might