Votes: 6 8.5%
  • She's disgusting as fuck.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Sup guys!

I came to show the first character of my game that is still in development.
Her name is Luna and I would like you to rate her looks, so I did a poll so you can give your opinion.

If you think she's ugly and can comment on what you didn't like about her, it will help me improve her looks.
If you liked her and want to comment on it, you are also welcome.

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives feedback.

EDIT: I updated it to the newest version, containing the changes suggested by the people in this post.

EDIT 2: I made some changes to try to make it more proportional:
  • I made her shoulders wider
  • I made her smaller
Slimming down her size a bit might make her look a little younger.
Also, does she seem more proportionate now?
What do you think?

Subtly Smiling
Luna - Smiling Subtly.png

Neutral
Luna - Face.png

Body Front
Luna - Body Front.png

Body Back
Luna - Body Back.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2020
I don't think I can specifically say what I don't like about the way someone looks. It either clicks or it doesn't. That said, for me this is average but I also have very high standards.

Reactions: Mastur Bar

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Head looks to big in proportion to the body, or maybe it's because the shoulders are to narrow or the hips are far to wide for the overall,,, ehhh,,,, "form" of the body... The body symmetry just looks out of wack IMHO but I guess it's more realistic, can't have everyone lookin' like super models. Personally I'd put a bit more meat on the breasts to add some weight to the top half of the body. (that's what I'd do, but it's your model)

The face is nice from a realism standpoint, what I mean is that it's not perfectly contoured, it looks more original and realistic.

For a first try, I'd give it a 6.5

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I don't think I can specifically say what I don't like about the way someone looks. It either clicks or it doesn't. That said, for me this is average but I also have very high standards.
Hmm, I see.
You kind of get the unconscious impression the image makes on you.

Head looks to big in proportion to the body, or maybe it's because the shoulders are to narrow or the hips are far to wide for the overall,,, ehhh,,,, "form" of the body... The body symmetry just looks out of wack IMHO but I guess it's more realistic, can't have everyone lookin' like super models. Personally I'd put a bit more meat on the breasts to add some weight to the top half of the body. (that's what I'd do, but it's your model)

The face is nice from a realism standpoint, what I mean is that it's not perfectly contoured, it looks more original and realistic.

For a first try, I'd give it a 6.5
Hmm, you're right.
There may be some disproportionality in some aspects.
I gave the character a little adjustment based on your feedback, thanks!

Reactions: PrinceOfShades

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
When I said a "bit more weight" to the breasts I wasn't meaning orbiting moons or anything. Just that, a bit more to make the top half of the body somewhat equal to the bottom half. Ehh, fuck I can't get my words out straight.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I voted "average", because of the proportion of her hips and breasts and because I don't really like the chin. But I think that you shouldn't change the face. There is value in a more realistic, average appearance.

When I said a "bit more weight" to the breasts I wasn't meaning orbiting moons or anything. Just that, a bit more to make the top half of the body somewhat equal to the bottom half. Ehh, fuck I can't get my words out straight.
Yes, the small breasts and the hips as wide as an interstate highway look a little out of proportion. I think either larger breasts or narrower hips would help.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I think she's great because she looks like a real girl, not a supermodel or uncanny valley denizen.

In a way, she is hot because she's not. Don't change anything.
Well, the goal is for her to look like a real girl, so I think it's mission accomplished.
Thanks for the compliments!

To be honest, I took the inverse path: Instead of making her breasts bigger, I made her hips smaller and also made her cheeks a little smaller on her face.
What do you think? Does it look more proportionate now?

Luna - Face.png
Luna - Body Front.png
Luna - Body Back.png

Reactions: kzaazul and Jaike

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I voted "average", because of the proportion of her hips and breasts and because I don't really like the chin. But I think that you shouldn't change the face. There is value in a more realistic, average appearance.

Yes, the small breasts and the hips as wide as an interstate highway look a little out of proportion. I think either larger breasts or narrower hips would help.
I made some adjustments to see if I could do it in a more proportional way, what do you think of the result?

ironlung

Dec 5, 2017
Well, the goal is for her to look like a real girl, so I think it's mission accomplished.
Thanks for the compliments!

To be honest, I took the inverse path: Instead of making her breasts bigger, I made her hips smaller and also made her cheeks a little smaller on her face.
What do you think? Does it look more proportionate now?
I think she looks very real, and I think the small adjustments that you made, made a small but noticable difference and shes slightly more attractive now.

imelman

May 15, 2018
The character is not particularly beautiful, but that's the point - it's a human, more relatable, easier to understand and a stepping stone of a good product. And it's fairly decent, with some shades of good. Not a bad attempt for a first try, I can see talent and knowledge of subject being shown.

I have nothing bad to say, but as always, there's certain people who are clearly into exaggerated or out-worldly appearances in supposedly realistic settings, but they are fairly nonsensical at best, or disturbing at worst. Just to note about that.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sup guys!

I came to show the first character of my game that is still in development.
Her name is Luna and I would like you to rate her looks, so I did a poll so you can give your opinion.

If you think she's ugly and can comment on what you didn't like about her, it will help me improve her looks.
If you liked her and want to comment on it, you are also welcome.

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives feedback.

View attachment 1445716
View attachment 1445717
View attachment 1445718
I like it that she isn't some DDD looking bimbo! :)

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I think she looks very real, and I think the small adjustments that you made, made a small but noticable difference and shes slightly more attractive now.
Hmm, so maybe I'm on the right track on this one.

The character is not particularly beautiful, but that's the point - it's a human, more relatable, easier to understand and a stepping stone of a good product. And it's fairly decent, with some shades of good. Not a bad attempt for a first try, I can see talent and knowledge of subject being shown.

I have nothing bad to say, but as always, there's certain people who are clearly into exaggerated or out-worldly appearances in supposedly realistic settings, but they are fairly nonsensical at best, or disturbing at worst. Just to note about that.
I understand your point of view, do you think that just because she's not a supermodel, people will tend to relate with her more?

Well, some people are going to want supermodels too, and I plan to do them soon, although that's not the purpose of this character.

Dude, tell me, have you really never met anyone more beautiful than this model in your life?
Relax, dude!
The purpose of this character is to be an common girl.
There will be other characters in the future.

Even so, your disliking her looks is also a plausible opinion.
I just want to know if I'm on the right track with her, so I opened this poll.

After adjustment her hips (and body in general) looks much better. By the face it's your average girl next door.
Hmm, I see.
That's the intention, indeed.

Girl next door? Orly?
Girls my next door look like that:
View attachment 1446122
No offense, but I think my character is prettier. :ROFLMAO:

I like it that she isn't some DDD looking bimbo! :)
As I said above, that wasn't the goal with this character either.