• She's ugly.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • She's disgusting as fuck.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Head looks to big in proportion to the body, or maybe it's because the shoulders are to narrow or the hips are far to wide for the overall,,, ehhh,,,, "form" of the body... The body symmetry just looks out of wack IMHO but I guess it's more realistic, can't have everyone lookin' like super models. Personally I'd put a bit more meat on the breasts to add some weight to the top half of the body. (that's what I'd do, but it's your model)

The face is nice from a realism standpoint, what I mean is that it's not perfectly contoured, it looks more original and realistic.

For a first try, I'd give it a 6.5
First of all, I didn't quite like the smile in the op. It's way better in the edit, as is her neutral expression.
As for the body, again I prefer the edit.
Considering you're going for a "girl next door" type, I think you've done a pretty good job.

If I were to change something, maybe I'd shorten a hair the distance between the eyes and I'd make the breasts just a touch meatier. Having said that, these are the kind of changes that remove realism, which is the goal if I understood correctly.

7.5/10, would easily bang.
Not necessarily as big as your second model, but more proportional.
Before everything it's a question of ratio boobs/hips, and it works both way. A girl with too big boobs for her hips would looks as "weird". Naturally, boobs are subject to gravity, therefore they never looks as big as needed to reach the "weird ratio". But if she wear a corset (even a not too tight one) that would give enough support for her boobs to expand vertically, then she'll effectively look "weird".
It's a pure guess, I never effectively tried to compute a ratio, but for 3D renders, I would say that below a ratio of 1/3, it's "weird".
I increased her breasts size a little, it seems more appropriate now?

Luna - Body Front.png

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The Breast was okay imho... the Hip is too big for my taste. But yeah... it looks more balanced now

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So she's not a centaur anymore? :ROFLMAO:
Not anymore ;)

It's the problem with 3D, it don't only rely on the effective measurement, but also on the way our brain is tricked by the different this/that ratio. And now that her boobs are a little bigger, her body feel more balanced, what make her hips feel a little smaller, while you haven't changed them.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, calm down please. The guy isn't defending his model is the best.

Luna is looks like so cute and her ass is amazing but I don't like her breasts sizes. 9/10 Ass, 3/10 Breasts 6/10 Face.

If you gonna use Luna as a normal character (She can't be a supermodel or Perfect milf on these roles.) she will be totally fit for her role.

If you wanna use her as a milf/mother role, you should put some weight on her belly, make her breasts much more bigger and put some old face details on her face. And after whole things, yes, she will get 8/10 average on her milf role.

Good luck, I'll watch your thread and your new renders.
He asked for opinions, he got opinions, you're the only one that needs to calm down.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Sup guys!

I came to show the first character of my game that is still in development.
Her name is Luna and I would like you to rate her looks, so I did a poll so you can give your opinion.

If you think she's ugly and can comment on what you didn't like about her, it will help me improve her looks.
If you liked her and want to comment on it, you are also welcome.

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives feedback.

EDIT: I updated it to the newest version, containing the changes suggested by the people in this post.

Subtly Smiling
View attachment 1447862

Neutral
View attachment 1447863

Body Front
View attachment 1447864

Body Back
View attachment 1447866

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks good but has no sex appeal, needs more facial & body features that make people go "damn, I wanna bang her".

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Not anymore ;)

It's the problem with 3D, it don't only rely on the effective measurement, but also on the way our brain is tricked by the different this/that ratio. And now that her boobs are a little bigger, her body feel more balanced, what make her hips feel a little smaller, while you haven't changed them.
Well, I think dealing with this tricky effect on our brain is also part of the process. :ROFLMAO:

He asked for opinions, he got opinions, you're the only one that needs to calm down.
Don't get him bad, it's just a way of talking, I guess.
Do you think it's proportionate now with the change in breasts?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I would change my vote from "average" to "cute" now if that was still possible. It's mostly about the changes to her face, I thought the breasts were fine, although I agree the breasts-hips ratio has become more average/realistic.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I would change my vote from "average" to "cute" now if that was still possible. It's mostly about the changes to her face, I thought the breasts were fine, although I agree the breasts-hips ratio has become more average/realistic.
Fine.
Well, I has this character as done, as the people seemed satisfied with the results after I made the suggested changes.
Thanks for the feedback! ;)

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Honestly, she looks really plain jane to me, doesn't really stand out amongst the plethora of other DAZ models who all have that default Victoria 8 look. You say she should look average, but that doesn't mean she has to look boring. It makes it even worse when you say that she is the main character's "roommate" which a big portion of the player base on here will automatically place her as a main character as well. Good character designs should have distinction; The best ones people can recreate from memory, bad ones are the ones that get forgotten. Making a character attractive is the easiest way to make them distinct but that doesn't mean it's the only way. If you study average looking people, their faces are a mix of ugly features and beautiful features and different people give different weight to each feature in their final decision of what makes the person attractive or not. For example, I place huge weight on attractive eyes and I'll almost forgive any other part of the face for looking ugly. Others are the same way but value other features more or less. This means you can create a more distinct character by adding in some beautiful features, like a jawline for example, but by keeping some features less attractive, maintain an average looking character but with the distinction those beautiful and ugly features give. Right now, your character looks middle of the road, boring and forgettable.

Reactions: Mastur Bar

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Are you searching for: A better ratio boobs/butt.

Her hips are too wide for such small boobs. Both are mostly composed of fat (muscular butts don't looks like that). Therefore, if the butt grow so much, then the boobs should have also grow.
I know that proportionally speaking, the ratio is correct, and there's girls with those mensuration. But when it come to 3D renders, you've to overdo it sometimes when it come to smallness, in order to keep a natural look for the result.
You are confusing hips (bone structure) with ass (muscle and mostly fat).
Wide hips are, I think, mostly genetic with some influence of food during childhood.
Ass is the result of food after childhood, with some influence of exercise and cosmetic surgery ;)

Even if you consider that both ass and boobs consist mainly of fat, this fat is not evenly distributed in women.

What do you think?
Has her expression improved?
Yes, a lot better now!

But, for some reason, her body type seems a bit old for a "roommate". It seems more appropriate for a young mother, e.g. around 30 years old. Just my opinion.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Well, my native language don't confuse the hips (the whole part of the body), the pelvic bone (well, the bone structure), and the butt/ass/glute (the muscle and fat on which you seat). Medically speaking, in both languages the hips being the joint between the pelvis and the femur, I'm still undecided regarding who's doing the confusion ; the English language, or you. But this isn't the place to talk about this.

But, for some reason, her body type seems a bit old for a "roommate". It seems more appropriate for a young mother, e.g. around 30 years old. Just my opinion.
Probably because of her "ass". Wide "ass" are an unconscious synonym of fertility, and since prehistoric time is used to depict a motherly figure. But it doesn't mean that only mothers can, or should, have a wide "ass".
It's mostly the skin, and face, that will define the age of the character, telling if it's a woman with a high mother potential, or an effective mother. And here the model clearly fall on the first category ; what is a good omen since, as player, we are supposed to feel the desire to jump on her panties.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Wide hips are, I think, mostly genetic with some influence of food during childhood.
Ass is the result of food after childhood, with some influence of exercise and cosmetic surgery ;)

Even if you consider that both ass and boobs consist mainly of fat, this fat is not evenly distributed in women.

Yes, a lot better now!

Well, my native language don't confuse the hips (the whole part of the body), the pelvic bone (well, the bone structure), and the butt/ass/glute (the muscle and fat on which you seat). Medically speaking, in both languages the hips being the joint between the pelvis and the femur, I'm still undecided regarding who's doing the confusion ; the English language, or you. But this isn't the place to talk about this.

Probably because of her "ass". Wide "ass" are an unconscious synonym of fertility, and since prehistoric time is used to depict a motherly figure. But it doesn't mean that only mothers can, or should, have a wide "ass".
It's mostly the skin, and face, that will define the age of the character, telling if it's a woman with a high mother potential, or an effective mother. And here the model clearly fall on the first category ; what is a good omen since, as player, we are supposed to feel the desire to jump on her panties.
I made some changes to try to make it more proportional:
  • I made her shoulders wider
  • I made her smaller
Slimming down her size a bit might make her look a little younger.
Also, does she seem more proportionate now?
What do you think?

Luna - Body Front.png
Luna - Body Back.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I made some changes to try to make it more proportional:
  • I made her shoulders wider
  • I made her smaller
Slimming down her size a bit might make her look a little younger.
Also, does she seem more proportionate now?
What do you think?

View attachment 1449171
View attachment 1449172
She still looks good but I'm not sure it's an actual improvement. What I mean is that she looked great before and I didn't have any complaints about her figure. Could we get a profile view as well? I definitely wouldn't size her down anymore, we need more models that can look like they're ~30.