• She's ugly.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • She's disgusting as fuck.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
well done for creating a sorta average looking realistic female character. There is way too many bimbo types in games with ridiculous breast and ass sizes.
Indeed, I've seen a lot of players complaining about extremely large breasts, so I'm trying to go in the opposite direction and see how this is received.

She still looks good but I'm not sure it's an actual improvement. What I mean is that she looked great before and I didn't have any complaints about her figure. Could we get a profile view as well? I definitely wouldn't size her down anymore, we need more models that can look like they're ~30.
Maybe you can't see why I didn't publish the render here, but when I put her next to the other character (the MILF one), she looked bigger than I intended to make her, so I've made it a little smaller.
The idea for her is to be around 20 years old, this is another reason that led me to reduce her size a little, but, you know, these are just fine adjustments.
I believe I've fixed most of the things that bothered people by following the advices that was previously posted here.
I'll make a render with her on profile view and post here.