Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
you know i kinda feel bad for val , her sister although is thrown into a bad situation she still atleast eventualy starts letting go of her taught hatred and then becomes legitamitly happy with not only herself, but her life. and becomes a although a trying parent & spouse, but she puts effort in and Seems a mixture of complantaintcy, and genuinely happiness,but val is just too stubborn. blind hatred is just as a deadly poison as blind trust. and again the inquizitrix adn her 2 sisters wher both told & taught to hate dragons,an anything that their believes apose or dont support, i can say anything about the huntress, idk whats with her deal, weather something actualy makes her braindead or she just gives up becuse of withdraw, idk

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
you know i kinda feel bad for val , her sister although is thrown into a bad situation she still atleast eventualy starts letting go of her taught hatred and then becomes legitamitly happy with not only herself, but her life. and becomes a although a trying parent & spouse, but she puts effort in and Seems a mixture of complantaintcy, and genuinely happiness,but val is just too stubborn. blind hatred is just as a deadly poison as blind trust. and again the inquizitrix adn her 2 sisters wher both told & taught to hate dragons,an anything that their believes apose or dont support, i can say anything about the huntress, idk whats with her deal, weather something actualy makes her braindead or she just gives up becuse of withdraw, idk
I don't think they are sisters, are they, unless I've missed or forgotten some piece of lore?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I don't think they are sisters, are they, unless I've missed or forgotten some piece of lore?
Metaphorically they kinda are. Elves are very rare and seem to be a tightly knit community.

Spare for miss Toxic Froggy. Her hateboner is probably so big she knocks her metaphorical sisters off their feet each time she turns around them. You recall that video where guy at birthday slaps everyone? Imagine this but with hateboner.

Also, just as dragons, elves are supernatural beings with uncertain origins. It is very possible they are literal sisters, each hailing from same source, rather than a mundane specie.

Hmm... Does it make any elf-on-elf scene incestual?

Reactions: maroder

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
imagine if we ever meet other elfs and every other elf is worst then valzira and helosie is just exception:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Like how? "Here comes the Badzira! Behold her necklace of tortured critters and dress made of human skin! The souls of her victims screams eternally in her jewerly! Beware her bloodied chainsaw and spike-adored hockey mask! She headbutts children with it!".

Its kinda hard to outdo the sheer spectacle of hatred that is Valzira, you know.

Oct 12, 2023
Metaphorically they kinda are. Elves are very rare and seem to be a tightly knit community.
Also don't they share the same mother so to speak? all of them being created with the moon and stuff.

i can say anything about the huntress, idk whats with her deal, weather something actualy makes her braindead or she just gives up becuse of withdraw, idk
She pretty much just tried killing every single Dragon because they are huge fucking assholes, it's a Nice (Heloise), Mean (Valzira), and In-ebtween with Maelys being the one in-between.

She is open to the idea of you changing for the better if you prove it but she is still quite doubtful after literal centuries of having Dragons slaughter and force themselves into people (including her) where she slowly goes and accepts the idea that maybe you can not be a major asshole like the other dragons, orrr you can kick her ass and prove that indeed you are just as worst if not more than them making her lose it and fell into despair.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Also don't they share the same mother so to speak? all of them being created with the moon and stuff.

She pretty much just tried killing every single Dragon because they are huge fucking assholes, it's a Nice (Heloise), Mean (Valzira), and In-ebtween with Maelys being the one in-between.

She is open to the idea of you changing for the better if you prove it but she is still quite doubtful after literal centuries of having Dragons slaughter and force themselves into people (including her) where she slowly goes and accepts the idea that maybe you can not be a major asshole like the other dragons, orrr you can kick her ass and prove that indeed you are just as worst if not more than them making her lose it and fell into despair.
i ment if you sleep with maelys she just goes lifes if you sleep with her,. & because i dont know if sleeping with her acual causes her to be brain dead or because she looses her connection to her, what ever she has she goes through a huge withdraw and gives up. so idk wheather to pity her or not

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
badzira is now my favorite character. val is just victim of bulling because she didn't have fancy things like dress made of human skin. all friends laughed at her because she didn't had house made of human bones :cry: .
Human bones is so last century! Nowadays self-respecting evil elves contort living bodies into screaming shapes of horrific and perpetual (as long as they don't forget to feed their walls and chairs) agony. And the closest thing she got is the vista of wisp-inhabited dead bodies loudly doing Gangnam Style in front of her mudhut to spite her.

That's my headcanon why she's always angry all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: maroder

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I want to smother Valzira in love while she glares at me and calls me names

Pretty sure Maelys is supposed to be Malice's canonical mother or maybe there're some time travel shenanigans involved

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
4.60 star(s) 198 Votes