4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
4MW

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'hunter_angry.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3803, in script
hunter "A dragon, you say?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'hunter_angry.png'.
Thank you! I've caught the bug and it'll be addressed in the next update.

Will the futa be a real futa (hermaphrodite) or a she-male? And will the futa-sex be futa + female, futa + male or both? I'm thinking it would be really cool to have a futa underling/servant/right-hand-woman who also has a penchant for raping her (the dragons) enemies as well as innocents she just happens to come across...
There will be a futa dom companion available in Chapter 3! More deets are over on Patreon.

RizomataNyan

Jan 24, 2019
The android version of the game seems to be stuck here any tips on how to proceeds?
Also I wanna know on the preference option the lighted option mean its turn on while the faded/blacked (?) Option mean it's turn off

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The android version of the game seems to be stuck here any tips on how to proceeds?
It's a famous issue with android RenPy games that don't use script that adds on screen keyboard and use stock input. If you have Samsung for example then it is very likely that Enter key have slightly different function here and you may need to use other (downloaded) keyboard.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Other methods that sometimes work:

- make sure the app has write permissions
- rotate your screen

I've looked at tricks on my side, but it's... a lot more complicated than I'd like, so it may be some time before I can implement a general solution.

On the Preferences screen, lit content is activated and dark content is deactivated.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Just a thought .. . perhaps an option for joining in the centaur fun in the forest?
(not just watching, but being an active participant?)

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Will replay with full stats staying or will it be removed in finished work
I'll have a look in terms of what it adds, once the game is finished.

Just a thought .. . perhaps an option for joining in the centaur fun in the forest?
(not just watching, but being an active participant?)
If you recruit them in Chapter 3, you'll have the chance to have fun alongside them :)

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Has anyone managed to come up with a walkthrough yet, so we can get the most out our time? I don't want to waste x amount of days trying to do something when I can do something else successfully.

Reactions: libertypics

heavyhead101

Sep 11, 2018
Will biting the Regent's dong off have any affect on the story in chapter three? I heard that he and the princess have some scenes so I imagine it would.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
The animation patch still works with this version? Or i should skip it to avoid errors?

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Sooo... I'm guessing we can't be a nice dragon and save the huntress from the centaurs? I hope we will be able to claim the alpha wolfgirl as waifu lol
what I just made her my bytch when I encountered her
and I attempted to save the Hunteress from the Centaurs then she kills me later

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Has anyone managed to come up with a walkthrough yet, so we can get the most out our time? I don't want to waste x amount of days trying to do something when I can do something else successfully.
There's not really a right or wrong way to play through, but if you're looking for scenes you can find them:

Lowlands
- Fishing Village
- Wildlands (x3)

Highlands
- Farmsteads (x3)
- Forest
- Roads (x2)

Mountains
- Campfire
- Monastery

When you finish Chapter 2, you can replay it with maxed stats.

Will biting the Regent's dong off have any affect on the story in chapter three? I heard that he and the princess have some scenes so I imagine it would.
It will do, if your NTR flag is turned on.

The animation patch still works with this version? Or i should skip it to avoid errors?
It's unnecessary in the current version, as all animations are now incorporated into the main release (we found a more efficient codec). You might? be able to use it if you want HD animations, but it's not properly tested.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
This weekend, with any luck :)

Thanks for the report! There's a single mismapped sprite in v1.7, which is causing all of those problems. It's been fixed for 2.0.
this weekend so that means some time in 50 years ^_- jk
looking forward to it

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Wait... Its already the weekend in my timezone.... WHERE IZ ZE 2.0 RAVAGERRRRRR xD Jk jk, for reals tho, looking for ward to it! And have been for a long time :p
Well, it's just Friday, we have 2 more days to go for the weekend...

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Update! The beta copy of v2.0 is being released to Patrons this evening, to help find as many of my Easter Eggs (bugs) as possible. The full version will be posted on itch.io (and here) within a couple of weeks, with the exact day depending on how many Easter Eggs we find.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 202 Votes