rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
The main screen is always blank for me. Just started Act 2, my choices pop appear in the main panel but no graphics. Is this normal? The screenshots show otherwise.

Edit: Windows Mega download. Today

Update: Re-downloaded, ran as admin, can see graphics now. Not sure if it was a bad download or if run as admin did the trick.

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Haven't even started yet...don't know if i'll even like the game. Hope the dragon has a humanoid form. That being said I came here to say the music in the start menu is absolutely fucking amazing. I ALWAYS mute the music in these games almost immediately. This however, makes me want to keep it. So hauntingly beautiful. Good choice. I honestly am hesitant to leave the start screen, I don't want the music to stop.

Jun 29, 2020
The main screen is always blank for me. Just started Act 2, my choices pop appear in the main panel but no graphics. Is this normal? The screenshots show otherwise.

Edit: Windows Mega download. Today
"If you are suffering from the Black Screen Issue then a simple work-around to fix it until a patch is released is to click on Gallery, then return to the Main Menu."

Haven't even started yet...don't know if i'll even like the game. Hope the dragon has a humanoid form. That being said I came here to say the music in the start menu is absolutely fucking amazing. I ALWAYS mute the music in these games almost immediately. This however, makes me want to keep it. So hauntingly beautiful. Good choice. I honestly am hesitant to leave the start screen, I don't want the music to stop.
The dragon stays a full-fledged dragon the whole game. I agree, the music really is something.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
"If you are suffering from the Black Screen Issue then a simple work-around to fix it until a patch is released is to click on Gallery, then return to the Main Menu."

The dragon stays a full-fledged dragon the whole game. I agree, the music really is something.
Your instructions seem to tell me to open the gallery from within the game, but there is no gallery option there, only on the main menu. I tried going to it from the main menu, but once loading my game back up it was still just black screens. Guess I'll just unlock the gallery to see eveything and not actually play the game.

Jun 29, 2020
Your instructions seem to tell me to open the gallery from within the game, but there is no gallery option there, only on the main menu. I tried going to it from the main menu, but once loading my game back up it was still just black screens. Guess I'll just unlock the gallery to see eveything and not actually play the game.
So you opened the game, clicked on gallery, returned to the main menu, started a new game, and it still was black-screened?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Enid would be an interesting waifu. Probably the only girl who can discipline and put you under the heel.
That would definitely be an interesting direction for that to go i would love for you to get more time with some of these side characters (enid, servant girl,rain "the priestess ") and anyone else that 4mw wants to add to the growing list of ladies that we can bed

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Adding small tidbits to the game like enabling new consorts and cleaning up the dialogues is nice but this is mostly superfluous cosmetics at the moment and has been going on for some time - kinda losing momentum here and IMHO its time for the story to progress further.
I am sticking with Heloise for the main consort since their chemistry is brilliantly written and besides she is the little "destroyer of worlds" mother and I suppose she will have a big role to play in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: skalu and Paapi

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Im not sure if its just me but my game isnt showing any images for a background.
"So you opened the game, clicked on gallery, returned to the main menu, started a new game, and it still was black-screened?
Oh I have to restart a fresh game, ok, that's where I got lost; thought I could just load my save and it would be fixed. thanks "

literally four posts above yours; the solution to your problem.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
Jun 29, 2020
Adding small tidbits to the game like enabling new consorts and cleaning up the dialogues is nice but this is mostly superfluous cosmetics at the moment and has been going on for some time - kinda losing momentum here and IMHO its time for the story to progress further.
I am sticking with Heloise for the main consort since their chemistry is brilliantly written and besides she is the little "destroyer of worlds" mother and I suppose she will have a big role to play in the foreseeable future.
There was just a huge update a month ago, and in terms of content I'd say its important that the player can make many choices, and have appropriate arcs and plenty of scenes. Nevertheless, the lovely writers are continuing with more story progress, and I'd argue that Ravager has only gained momentum.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes