str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well although this update didnt work out to well for me anyways i sure am looking forward to the next update
i got a few captives knocked up and still saying nothing more for this version (said that last version too)
hope to at least get some movement with them NEXT update sucks sitting still waiting and waiting
if no action for battles,etc then please please please get things rolling with the captives
my birthday is just over a week away so hope that will be my gift :D
what ever happens tho ya know soon as the NEXT update comes out (uses arnold schwarzenegger's line)ILL BE BACK !!!
also hope the console stuff be all back to working 100% again too!!!!
CHEERS!!!!

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
any way to increase wolfman moral via console?
i know its not how the game is intended to be played but im trying not to give up a girl right now

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
i know its not how the game is intended to be played but im trying not to give up a girl right now
I'm afraid I don't know any of the in game cheats but if you use you can just edit your save and create your own cheats :)

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
The lengths people go to in order to avoid playing "Power Fantasy" mode continues to amuse me. There is literally a mode in the game that give you infinite everything and makes it so you can't fail.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The lengths people go to in order to avoid playing "Power Fantasy" mode continues to amuse me. There is literally a mode in the game that give you infinite everything and makes it so you can't fail.
Most people don't want to skip all the challenge. They only want to skip over the annoying bits.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Consolidated console variable post, for those who want them for whatever reason. Note that enabling the console is a bit more fiddly in this version than usual.

Code:
#set days remaining during Act II-III to X
nDaysRemain = X

#set dragon's attributes to X
nStrength = X
nCharm = X
nCruelty = X
nMercy = X
nPotency = X

#set dragon's hoard to X
nTreasure = X

#set hordes' morale to X
nMercsMorale = X
nWolfmenMorale = X
nKoboldsMorale = X

#set lair faction's morale to X
nWarlockMorale = X
nProteansMorale = X
nDemonsMorale = X
As always when monkeying in the console: You break it you bought it. Save your game before changing things if you're not completely sure what you're doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwemer

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
im in that mode but the values of the stats are still low so i wasnt aware they were actually infinite

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Afaik the only things you have to be careful about with power fantasy is stuff you need to do before it becomes unavailable as the Acts progress (e.g. the Maelys event in the forest) and for Maelys you still need to pick the right options for her to join/submit.

Reactions: Dwemer
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes