Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
yeah exactly , only me is allowed to do terrible thing to my girls , so that's why I regret taking this lair and ask if there is a way to change it , even with cheat and console, I don't care
Don't listen to him. Malagar is the least evil of the three. And he actually does the least harm to your waifus and only if you allow him to.

IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
Updated gallery unlock? The linked one in the OP overwrote the gallery instead, and the Dev Mode mod stopped the game from turning on at all.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
AYO, anyone else just killed adeline? For the fun of it?
Also, what cataclysm.... What have I done?
P.S Could it do anything with Malice(Heloise is my prime consort)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
In the file game/options.rpy look for the lines
Code:
config.developer = False
config.console = False
Change these to True, save and exit.
That seems to work good enough for now anyways for me, I am still going to keep my 4.17 copy, just in case there is anything else I am missing, so I could still go back to it, haven't reached Chapter 3 yet, which I am hearing I may want to skip, but yeah, for now seems like works good enough. Thank you.

Reactions: gregers

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I am wondering if by any chance that this may be updated. The last game update, this mod stopped working, and waited through another game update, seeing comments from people who seemed to have tried to get it to work, with the same crashing happening, and no update of the mod, so want to know if I should stop waiting for the mod to update or not.
I'll look into it. I wasn't sure if the latest version of the game was simply buggy or something since a number of people were having issues. I planned to wait for the next version but I'll see what I can do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Am i the only one that named his dragon Deathwing lmao
And that grey wolf reminds me so much of Genn Greymane
Its giving me some World of Warcraft vibes which is pretty cool ngl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are 2 talks you can have with baby malice. 1 after you visit kobold hordes and they inform you of her killing livestock and another that happened for me after i visited valzira (i think it also happens with farmgirl, if she is on good terms with you)

Could someone more code-savvy than I look up if the choices in those dialogues with her affect anything?
Together they help set her attitude towards your prisoners and other people generally.

There are a lot of variations with two basic outcomes: If, say, in the first conversation you tell her that stealing from anyone is wrong, and in the second you acknowledge that you've stolen these women, she'll conclude that sometimes it's OK to do wrong things (fNagaPeopleTake). But if in the first conversation you just told her not to steal from you, she'll conclude that apparently there are special rules for dragons (fNagaPeopleUncertain). And so on and so forth.

There are many other possible permutations but the basic outcome is setting one of those two variables: fNagaPeopleTake or fNagaPeopleUncertain. They play into a major event that will trigger in chapter 4 if you have a consort who is not the inquisitrix or the wolfdude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
What? So a little bit of hypnosis is worse than sacrifising the soul and mind to the demons and abominations?
Like, Chanwe straight up dies and her body is just used by that thing like a puppet.
And Heloise's soul is gona be tormented by demons for all eternity.
The fuck is wrong with your moral compas, dude?
Yeah, well... good point, but... he does stuff to Marie-Anne. Marie-Anne, dammit!

sgpf

Jan 23, 2018
Am i the only one that named his dragon Deathwing lmao
And that grey wolf reminds me so much of Genn Greymane
Its giving me some World of Warcraft vibes which is pretty cool ngl
i did........
and i actually wanted to ask the same XD

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I think im gonna make a new playthrough with as much mercy points possible.
Also keep Darja with me this time + save the greymane
I'm not sure do cruelty points do anything

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Wish devs would make it easier or give options to unlock the gallery freely...
EDIT: It is currently possible to unlock the gallery. Look through the gallery to find an image of a Kobold in the bottom right. Clicking on it gives you the option of unlocking the entire gallery immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
So, haven't played 4.20 yet. But from comments I learned that Malice will betray and backstab MC and start the apocalypse no matter what. Have I misinterpreted anything? Or this really what happens.
If so, sadly, I would rather not get Malice to be conceived at all. Because I want to rule the world, not to destroy it.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So, haven't played 4.20 yet. But from comments I learned that Malice will betray and backstab MC and start the apocalypse no matter what. Have I misinterpreted anything? Or this really what happens.
Daaaamn that sounds rough, if its really true.
I had hopes for Malice but i guess we need a new enemy now, or at least have something goin on
Is it possible to not have Malice, idk since i havent made another playthough, i wonder what would happen without her

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes