Tsuana

May 26, 2018
Damn. I hope we get a follow up for Darja's infernal fate because that was kinda sad and I feel bad.

Jun 29, 2021
Damn. I hope we get a follow-up for Darja's infernal fate because that was kind of sad, and I feel bad.
I second this, but I want to see a follow-up of Naho, if you decide to do some definitely not sketchy and unethical experiments and turn her into a Dragon-Wolf-Hybrid

FiddlesDD

Oct 17, 2020

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your assault on the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2021-10-02
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.3.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac : MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Android(Tablet)
(v4.3.0): - MEGA - -

Extras: -
Fan Signatures - Dev Mode

GALLERY UNLOCK: Find and click on the kobold in the gallery to lock/unlock scenes.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 679906 View attachment 679905 View attachment 679904 View attachment 679903 View attachment 679901 View attachment 679899 View attachment 679898 View attachment 679897 View attachment 679896
how do you enable console commands?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Steam, Subscribestar, itch and patreon(for now). Those all offer most updated version of the game.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I think there's supposed to be an extra scene with the princess after you rescue her but don't quote me on that.

Not sure why it's not on here but w/e.
i thought this was in this version too as the last time i played i played from here and it ended just before that and this one ends after that scene

May 15, 2020
Try to learn about the developers you are shitting on next time. Nothing could be further from the truth than this trolling nonsense you tried to pull.:rolleyes::FacePalm:
its been more than few updates.people have eyes you see.ive been with this project from beginning these recent updates were nothing but small fix which could be done within a week not a hole month .im sure most of people here are agree with me

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This game started nicely with a more serious tone but changed very fast into a parody.

I wonder what's the reason behind the drastic change in direction.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Now that the dust has cleared from our Steam release, I thought it would be a good idea to tighten up our plans for the rest of development. So here it is, a look at our glorious future! Bear in mind that this is a very high-level view, and some things will inevitably complete earlier or later than originally planned.

Right now we are in the Enhancement phase, where we'll be filling in some of the remaining options for Acts I-IV, and getting our writing and art set for what's to come. That phase will finish when we're done with the v4.3 branch, in the near future, although we'll continue to update Acts I-IV with more content as it emerges.

Then we're onto the Completion phase - the bulk of Act V. This has new mechanics, new plotlines, and a lot of new features (like seeing pregnancies come to term) that can only happen at that point in the story. I've kept the descriptions very brief for this, as I don't want to give too many spoilers for what's to come. The completion phase finishes when our main storyline is done, and we publish the game for realsies with v5.4.

After that we have the Expansion phase. This is an opportunity to add characters and factions and functions that aren't absolutely vital to the storyline, but I would love to have in the game. The custom waifu rewards for our biggest lifetime backers will also appear in this phase. I plan to make these expansions available for free (rather than as paid DLC), provided we have the resources to do so.

Throughout it all, we'll also be adding the Dreamweaver scenes suggested and voted in by our senior backers. These are an opportunity to explore setups that might not have occurred to me, but fit with our characters and world and gameplay flow. There's a host of them in the game already, and there are even more arriving soon - keep an eye out in the changelogs for those.

There will, of course, reach a point where development on Ravager is finished - where we cannot add more without taking away from what's already there. Which is a strange notion, but not a sad one. I plan to continue making games for as long as the universe will allow me to; I do not think this is the last we will see of our characters, or the world that they inhabit.
High-Level Dev Diagram (1).png

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes