Oct 18, 2020
You should be able to get your followers back after giving them to the groups. That said, once your follower been pounded by those groups, they should once in a while seek out the group behind your back.

Your base should feel a little more alive. Random events between characters would be kinda cool.

Varius

Dec 6, 2018
Can I ask, what is the reason for doing that? Seriously, I'm not joking.
It's because the new .exe has the steam sdk bundled(inside the .exe), and it tries to start over steam, if u dont got it on steam, it says no license. Old one does not contain that sdk thus not requiring steam (or it was not requiring steam on the update before.)

EDIT: I just checked, the version on the discord (for subscribers) does not require steam. It is only this version (atleast for me)

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
State Of The Realm: July
Audiophiles rejoice!
Hail, conquerors! I am learning from the last State Of The Realm post and getting this one in early, in the soothing wake of an update, before I am inevitably swept up again in the riptide of pre-release activity.

This month I will be monomaniacally focused, alongside our lead writer
Mattrex
, in getting things in position for the upcoming major update -
version 5.1.0
. That means our remaining faction catchups, the rest of the court events, and (dependent on playthrough) maybe some cutting-edge scientific experimentation. That’s a lot to write, and it won’t all be done this month - but I am still angling to have it ready to share in August’s update, if we can.

With a big push like that, there’s always a risk that other content falls fallow. Fortunately not! I have tasked our lead editor
DoItToJulia
with a writer commissioning drive, to swell our stable of talent. You can see the first results of that in our most recent update - I hope to continue that trend into the coming months. The work of new writers continues to course through our multi-step editing and vetting process, so you don’t have to worry about any slip in quality.

Many people have asked about the soundtrack of the game over the years - the wondrous work of numerous musicians and singers, not least
Marina Montague
herself. Thanks to the work of
GreyScale
, this has been arranged into a lovely-to-listen-to OST, which is currently going through repeated listenings and should be ready for launch in the early days of next month.

In other audio news, we are joined by our new foley artist
Raptorous
. Sculpting a suitable soundscape is a big part of what I want to do, and I hope Raptorous’s goopy contributions are well-received; there will be plenty more to follow in the months to come. And if they’re not to your particular pleasing, make sure to give the new slider a shimmy in the Preferences.

Now, before I get back to my drafts, I wanted to quickly showcase some of the Live2D prototyping that I mentioned
Amon Ra
and
Irrelevant Art
were working on. I should stress that we’re
not
planning to perform any kind of graphics overhaul at this point in the game’s development, because that would be catastrophic. But our work does not end when this game does. With all that in mind, let’s have a look at what the slightly-more-distant future might hold:

Reactions: Wild Frog

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Hi, does anyone have the 5.0.6 launcher by any chance ? I had the same problem as everyone else with steam launching without being asked, thank you. ^^

edit : I found a link on fap-nation (y)

Last edited:

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.

(Detections are false positives, the unpatched exe also gets flagged.)

If you want to bypass the DRM yourself, just use steamless and goldberg emu.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes