dragonsofbob

Oct 3, 2020
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.

Steam Fix

(Detections are false positives, the unpatched exe also gets flagged.)

If you want to bypass the DRM yourself, just use steamless and goldberg emu.

v5.1.1 shouldn't need the bypass...
Can this work on Android

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
I play the PC version on Joi Play, the version of Joi Play that I'm using is the one I downloaded when I went to download the game Lab Rats 2 Reformulate and it works
Do you have any tips to improve performance on Joiplay?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I would like to clarify some doubts about this 'mother' or 'aberration' from the Sunken temple.

At first, I thought she might be the goddess opposing the infernal essence of the world, but now I'm not sure what to think. She calls us the child of my child, why? There are some interesting events to note:
  1. In a scene with Malice and the 'mother,' we meet them, Malice tries to say something to us, and it's either unheard or deliberately prevented from reaching us. What could it be? What do these two know about the future and the reality of the world?
  2. The 'mother' appreciates the changes in the boy, even saying, 'how can we help one who is already helped?' Showing approval of the boy's metamorphosis. I believe her goal is partly similar to Malice's, transforming many in the world into new creatures. Malice mentions something like this when we talk to her in the room.
  3. The Cult of the 'mother' is considered an ancient cult distinct from the moon cult, which would be the cult of the goddess. Interestingly, when we accept the ancient cult as official, Malice becomes serious and thoughtful. Do their goals diverge? Are they entities with similar powers? Is the 'mother' a threat?
Well, that's it. It would be great to understand more if anyone has informations.

Reactions: SickDian

OneSpoopyBoi

Jul 17, 2020
I would like to clarify some doubts about this 'mother' or 'aberration' from the Sunken temple.

At first, I thought she might be the goddess opposing the infernal essence of the world, but now I'm not sure what to think. She calls us the child of my child, why? There are some interesting events to note:
  1. In a scene with Malice and the 'mother,' we meet them, Malice tries to say something to us, and it's either unheard or deliberately prevented from reaching us. What could it be? What do these two know about the future and the reality of the world?
  2. The 'mother' appreciates the changes in the boy, even saying, 'how can we help one who is already helped?' Showing approval of the boy's metamorphosis. I believe her goal is partly similar to Malice's, transforming many in the world into new creatures. Malice mentions something like this when we talk to her in the room.
  3. The Cult of the 'mother' is considered an ancient cult distinct from the moon cult, which would be the cult of the goddess. Interestingly, when we accept the ancient cult as official, Malice becomes serious and thoughtful. Do their goals diverge? Are they entities with similar powers? Is the 'mother' a threat?
Well, that's it. It would be great to understand more if anyone has informations.
I believe mother is a manifestation of the void or nothingness. the infernal god, or the sun, was born from the void, and dragons are children of the sun, thus the dragon is the child of mother's child.

1. My belief is that the mixing of infernal and divine essence essentially "destroy" each other, leaving some amount of void, and the void that is "created" with a dragon's cum in an elf's womb, is powerful enough to either take on a life of its own, or forcefully inseminates one of the elf's eggs and attaches to it, thus nagas are more aligned with the void than the sun or moon, explaining mother's interest in malice. otherwise, I'm not completely sure, trying to understand mother's dream scenes hurts my brain

3. its been a while since I've last played, so there is probably a fair amount of new content involving mother that I haven't seen yet, including this scene, so I can't be entirely sure

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I believe mother is a manifestation of the void or nothingness. the infernal god, or the sun, was born from the void, and dragons are children of the sun, thus the dragon is the child of mother's child.

1. My belief is that the mixing of infernal and divine essence essentially "destroy" each other, leaving some amount of void, and the void that is "created" with a dragon's cum in an elf's womb, is powerful enough to either take on a life of its own, or forcefully inseminates one of the elf's eggs and attaches to it, thus nagas are more aligned with the void than the sun or moon, explaining mother's interest in malice. otherwise, I'm not completely sure, trying to understand mother's dream scenes hurts my brain

3. its been a while since I've last played, so there is probably a fair amount of new content involving mother that I haven't seen yet, including this scene, so I can't be entirely sure
I believe that, just like me, no one should read all the explanation dialogues because they are too extensive. I didn't remember this issue of void; as far as I recall, Heloise mentions that Nagas are a mix of infernal essence and goddess essence, creating a kind of primordial energy. This energy was prevalent before the world became stable and balanced, which is why Nagas are so dangerous—they have access to this energy and can manipulate reality. Another important scene is when you choose to marry Malice and agree to kill Adeline. She not only kills Adeline but also erases any trace of her existence from people's minds a truly reality-altering change

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

As far as I get it, Mother is the mom of Moon and Sun, the latter of which associated with infernal powers. Our Bad Dragon is infernal being, thus being the child (yes, THE child - there are heavy hints that your dragon and all dragons before him were incarnation of singular infernal entity) of Sun. And if Mother is the mom of Sun, she is Dragon's grannie and Malice' great-grannie.

As for the connection between Malice and Mother - I believe they are more connected than we may believe at first. I think, Mother is the primordial chaos incarnate, from which all else came - the beginning to Malice' end, the alpha to Malice' omega. I think, that Malice' mission is indeed to bring forth the end of the world, so everything would return to primordial chaos and the cycle of the universe will begin once again.

But hey, that's just my interpretation.

Reactions: jahall and Zekethor

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
or you just use this batch file:
Ravager Starter
unzip into the same folder as your Ravager.exe is located, start the game with the Ravager.bat file now.
it doesn't need the .exe at all, this way you don't need to jump through hoops with every new version, is it steamified, is it not..?
it's now in the main page, check the OP for the DRM links.

i'm still working on a more universal one.

Last edited:

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Finally got around to see what content was added since last update, don't know for how long Valzira has been an option for breaker's work, but can say i did not expect the extent of it.

I am usually not a fan of the type of content, but i have to say it works with Valzira's character, seeing the high and prod elf witch cut to size brought a laugh

Reactions: JungleNuts

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Finally got around to see what content was added since last update, don't know for how long Valzira has been an option for breaker's work, but can say i did not expect the extent of it.

I am usually not a fan of the type of content, but i have to say it works with Valzira's character, seeing the high and prod elf witch cut to size brought a laugh
Breaker is like that, he does things literally. when he sees fit, get it done. if only for this, i like that part, too.

Reactions: JungleNuts

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
or you just use this batch file:
Ravager Starter
unzip into the same folder as your Ravager.exe is located, start the game with the Ravager.bat file now.
it doesn't need the .exe at all, this way you don't need to jump through hoops with every new version, is it steamified, is it not..?
it's not in the main page because i didn't explicitely request it. should i?
and i'm still working on a more universal one.
ty my man, now i can play this game. i would have had to resort to playing this game on gamecore or some other website which would of been hell seeing how slow it is. pray to this GOD.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.60 star(s) 198 Votes