Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
When I start the Ravager.exe of the 5.0.8 version my STEAM immidiatly starts and tells me i have "no license" for the game???!!!

Do i do something wrong, or is this a wrong Game Version?

[Update]
I just found the Steam Fix Archiv here in the tread. (Page 360)
Thank you anyway ;-)

Reactions: Weatherdragon

HakashiKatake68

Apr 15, 2023
Maybe I'm in a minority of users, but is there any news or schedule on updating the Mac version past 5.02?

I read it somewhere just few days ago, but for the life of me cant remember the source. Download the latest Windows version. Find its "game" folder and replace the "game" folder in the mac one (MacGame.app > Show package contents> Contents> Resources > autorun > game ) Its working for me for now though i havent completed the game yet.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I read it somewhere just few days ago, but for the life of me cant remember the source. Download the latest Windows version. Find its "game" folder and replace the "game" folder in the mac one (MacGame.app > Show package contents> Contents> Resources > autorun > game ) Its working for me for now though i havent completed the game yet.
If you have a mac this works with 80 or 90% of renpy games - as long as the versions of renpy aren't too far apart.

Reactions: HakashiKatake68

anan31anan

Jul 25, 2023
Is Steam version different than this version? I want to buy it but if it is censored or something, I will pass. I made that mistake with The Imperial Gatekeeper.

Reactions: lastlights

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.0.8a, Runes & Ruination (Fixed)
Now with cheevies working again!

Version 508a Dev Notes
A full release gives us the chance to gather much more feedback than our (heroic, but small) playtesting team can provide alone! So we’ve put together a mini-update to share all the tweaks and fixes we’ve made over the last week.
MVP of this build is Tosk, for making all of these changes so quickly off the back of v508.

Version 508a Changes
The achievements screen is now properly available in all builds.
Issues getting Steam to recognise newly-acquired achievements have been resolved.
A couple of Balthorne’s voice lines that are pending retakes have been temporarily disabled.
Chanwe will correctly remove her clothes during her initial encounter.
Chanwe will correctly replace her clothes during capture.
Chanwe’s butt-virginity will be tracked properly, and suitably referenced, in new playthroughs.
Cooch’s scene with Valzira can play in Act III, or if Valzira is pregnant.
Your first time with Darja is no longer so exciting that you will hear your heartbeat throughout your ensuing dreams.
Heloise’s character portrait will no longer interrupt your first time with her.
The aftermath of your second time with Heloise will no longer have its animations interrupted by static art.
Maelys’s new scene art with Malice now has a climax variant.
Maelys’s darkened scenes will feature less-dark scene art.
Malice’s side portrait will no longer make a cameo while you are sticking it in Naho’s mutt hole.
If eliminated prior to birth, Malice will no longer take revenge in the form of an infinite event loop when you attack Pale Rock.
During her capture, kobolds will only comment on Mina’s body art if she had it applied by the mercenaries earlier.
Changing into her new dress will not also change the background art behind Mina.
Naho’s mercenary substitution scene will unlock in the Gallery as intended.
Naho will not incorporate Eburon into her threats if you have told her that he is dead.
The boundaries of the countryside in the territory map have been tweaked.
A mismatched mercenary side portrait has been corrected.
Conquering the swamp with demons will not affect mercenary or protean Morale.
Text has been tweaked to match voice acting in numerous places.
Various typos have been corrected.
Game credits have been updated.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

muhguhguh4

Jan 13, 2021
Depends... You can go Infernals, or Malice. Infernals well... what do you expect there. Malice though... lets just say she is one hell of a possible nympho.
Could you elaborate a bit more? I might not have gotten to that point. Internals sound new. Malice is your offspring if you impregnate a certain character yes?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Could you elaborate a bit more? I might not have gotten to that point. Internals sound new. Malice is your offspring if you impregnate a certain character yes?
Infernals are the demons in the mine home. Not really new. Malice is the off spring of Helo or Vals. Since you need Helo for the Infernals recuitment (Honestly though, I'd prefer to give Val to them in Helos stead)...

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
I want to offer Naho as an experiment, but the only option I have is the farmgirl? any reason why? I'm in act IV

muhguhguh4

Jan 13, 2021
Infernals are the demons in the mine home. Not really new. Malice is the off spring of Helo or Vals. Since you need Helo for the Infernals recuitment (Honestly though, I'd prefer to give Val to them in Helos stead)...
Damn so would I...not a fan of the purple bitch. Thanks. Assuming can't have Helo be a mommy than if I need the infernals. Though how does Malice or the infernals help Mealys?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Damn so would I...not a fan of the purple bitch. Thanks. Assuming can't have Helo be a mommy than if I need the infernals. Though how does Malice or the infernals help Mealys?
Infernals change her back so some state (Haven't played that route tbh) while Malice turns her into a nympho.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'd rather not sacrifice any potential harem members yet still get Maligar fully recruited. (so he can support his Niece)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd rather not sacrifice any potential harem members yet still get Maligar fully recruited. (so he can support his Niece)
Fair, though in terms of Val... you don't really need her. Sure, I would normally give her to Malagar for the sake of recruitment but I am semi curious to see how things would go if I don't throw her to the wolves so to speak. Though I do say that if the Infernals would take Val instead of Helo for recruitment... 100% I'm doing that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Severed Maelys can now be "fixed" by Malice.
But all the dialog optons assumes you severed her on purpose.
There is literally a scene where malice goes "she is not your lover".
Even if she did become your lover and only then got severed (when it turned out her theory of "loving consensual sex won't sever me" was wrong).

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Changing their minds is the fun part.

I’d kill for more unique pregnancies, so Naho giving birth to something that’s not a kobold would be great. (I want a second naga with Valzira too, dammit.)
(Passiate long rant incoming)
You miss the point of their characters when you ask for this and you also miss the point of the game's lore. Both Naho and Valzira are very break not bend with their mindsets and neither of them have any good qualities that would make them queen material.

Suddenly they are better for being queens because they resist you? Naho ran her tribe through her vagina and used those loyal to her to jump people who opposed her like Eburon. The fucked up part about that is that Valizra gave her a herb that made her temporarily infertile and the ones from her pack who protected her believed she was bearing their child. She's a fighter, no doubt but she wasn't that good of one considering she had Eburon jumped instead of 1v1inghim. In Act 2 ravager was a teenager who still had a lot to learn. And once he is decently strong enough, he dominates her. The only real threats to you was Valzira,Mae, the army, and Heloise. Naho was pretty much hated by her clan because she tried to change who they were due to Valzira's sexist views. She hates you personally because defeated her in fair combat. She hates her pack because they didn't jump you after you beat her. Bro, she's legit trash who doesn't even have honor and hates you because you are a dragon. They were is no path that makes sense where she falls in love with you. She reigns a clan built on sex and deception. Even though she hated other female clan mates who used their pussies instead of getting shit done, she submitted herself to it. If she was as great as a warrior as she believed and her fans claim, she wouldn't have had to do any of that.

With Val, I just don't really understand why people like her. Okay that was a lie, I kinda do, because she's so resisted and against you, you think it is the ultimate victory to change her and make her love you. The reason why you had to use drugs on Naho. You had to literally make her dependent on you to become your consort. Why? Because there is no reasonable way she would ever and I mean ever choose to be by your side of her own free will. The saying goes doubly so for Val who hates dragons and men with a passion. Let's not forget what she did to our poor femboy goblin, something she did without a ounce of regret or shame. She's worse than a wolf girl if I could compare their feelings towards the dragon, the wolf girl would hate the ravager while Val would loath them. Not even someone is sweet as the farm girl could actually make the elf see passed her own hypocrisy. Val is a schemer, a manipulator who does their work in is the shadows, and rarely leaves them. She doesn't know how to run a kingdom, she could make a decent adviser or spymaster but not a queen and that's if you're crazy enough to trust her with such a decision.

Being Queen is a very important role, it requires clear loyalty to the dragon and knowledge of politics, the kingdom, and proper etiquette. It's not a figurehead that's just there to look pretty and have kids, because the dragon once they mature, have very long naps. Something they don't have any control over it. The best queen candidate for not is Adeline, like her or not she's the best option for now. All other consorts and harem-mate realistically just don't have the experience or knowledge. It's a big ass role and you basically asking someone you love to be president because you love them.

I can see naho having a different type of child, but most children are kobolds because the person has to be of a certain royal blood to birth a dragon.

I thought the game made it pretty clear that the wolf girl and swamped elf would never serve you willingly it's against their characters to Serve you cuz they have good reason to dislike you. You aren't going to win them over with some good deed the hate they bear for you is not like that of a rival or girl you don't get along with. They legit want you to die it would take great joy and be the ones to deliver that death to you. Yes, you can change them but that change involves breaking them. There's no other way about it because they don't respect you and won't stop hating you regardless of what you or others say to them.

The huntress is able to change her ways because she hated her path, her hatred for you was half-hearted at best. She no longer had the feverish spark she used to. This makes perfect sense since she was literally fighting limb for limb and taking dragon dicks for the convocation and all they did was send her back for more. Until she reached the breaking point and then still continued. She isn't like Val or Hel who didn't get the bulk of what fighting dragons meant. Hell Val used to assist/manipulate a dragon. Your dragon is different from the others, you're still a killing machine who kidnaps and forces himself on those he captures, but you at least care about how they feel and stuff. Enough to listen to their plights and demands as long as it doesn't involve releasing them.

Which sounds bad, but after all the shit the huntress is put through, it's practically a breath of fresh air to be around something that actually GIVES A DAMN about her. Like holy shit, the pale convocation is fucked up. Sorry if my words are harsh

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes