mFictionist

Mar 23, 2019
I get that and have no problem with it. I'm all for more diversity in setting, scenes, kinks ect, so everyone can find stuff they like and enjoy. However from my perspective its an amazing game held back by dragon MC. Still worth a play through cause rest of the game is awsome.
If you want a human villain protagonist conqueror game, go play Vae Victis. I personally enjoy playing as the dragon.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Valzira doesn't seem to be an option in the torture chamber unless I have to trigger it some how. :unsure:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
How do I get the Naga to get the obedient personality trait? I'm looking at the walkthrough but the table just confuses me lol, I might be stupid.

Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
Valzira doesn't seem to be an option in the torture chamber unless I have to trigger it some how. :unsure:
The main menu has the version at the top. It's likely you're on 5.0.1 instead of 5.0.5. The links were(are?) broken.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
  • Harem: If you have promoted her after breaking, Naho can now serve as your pet (collab with Mattrex).
  • Harem: If Naho is unbroken, you can catch up with her in the dungeons (collab with Mattrex).
promoted her to what?
there is a non broken naho path? she refuses to negotiate, attacks me, and when I win she gets broken.

Reactions: Zekethor

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
How do I get the Naga to get the obedient personality trait? I'm looking at the walkthrough but the table just confuses me lol, I might be stupid.
get the first scene, and say not to steal from me, gets obedient if you dont get scene 2, if you get scene 2 pick it's complicated and trade offs

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes