YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
(Picture a scene where the dragon has Valzira’s bindings removed; she instantly tries to manipulate him, but is unexpectedly stopped by Héloïse, who, as you brought up, calls to her attention that they were being manipulated by the Pale Convocation anyway, etc. Maybe she has to be put back into restraints for the time being, but now she can mull over this new information, all the while being reminded of the dragon’s relative goodwill (he could have killed her for her attempt on his life, but chose not to).)
Bruh. She'll just mock Heloise for being a pussy, and for submitting to a dragon. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Teshay

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That’s one point where I wish the game let us be kinder; I think Mina’s is the only relationship you can meaningfully improve without having sex with her, and I personally would like to be able to do more for the harem girls that didn’t involve sex—bringing them gifts, improving their living conditions, spending time with them (inviting them to the baths, etc.), and so on. That’s just my preference, but even in a slave game like this, given the chance I’d rather win the girls over beforehand.
At this point, you're trying to roleplay as an average neckbeard. :sick:
The only things left to do are find a fedora, and adress every female as m'lady.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Bruh. She'll just mock Heloise for being a pussy, and for submitting to a dragon. :ROFLMAO:
IDK, she looked genuinely shocked when Marie-Anne defended the dragon on account of his treating her well, and expressed regret for berating her. Seems to me like there’s the potential for redemption there.

At this point, you're trying to roleplay as an average neckbeard. :sick:
The only things left to do are find a fedora, and adress every female as m'lady.
Do neckbears act like that? Maybe that’s the internet meme, but I know a couple neckbeards in real life, and they aren’t close to being that considerate towards women.

In any case, there might be a superficial resemblance, but I also feel as though there’s a significant distinction, which is that of power: a nice guy™ will be on his best behaviour in the hopes that women will deign reciprocate with sex (though in his mind he believes it is owed him); on the other hand, in the skin of the dragon, I can and will get sex from the girls—when I choose—only I would rather they be into it. Moreover, it’s a power fantasy to treat my kept women to luxuries and fine things (and women are into it too, looking at the success of Fifty Shades of Grey); I’m under the impression that neckbeards don’t often actually have anything of worth to offer.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Time heals all wounds. While it is understandable for them to remain furious at the dragon for a good, long while following their capture, if the dragon does nothing but treat them (sternly but) fairly following their capture, I have hope that they might one day change their minds. If anything, is Valzira going to stay put in her cell, lashing out at every opportunity for next next—how long do elves live?—five centuries or so? At some point anyone would just run out of energy. I suppose one could view this approach as another form of “breaking”, but I still find it preferable by far.

There’s also the fact that the dragon isn’t the only factor; there are the other captives as well, who could do their part in mollifying Naho or Valzira. Marie-Anne already has a few interactions with the latter (of which I am very fond) which hint at the possibility of making peace with her, and there could be even more; Héloïse—who has already demonstrated a certain willingness to help Maëlys out of her shell—could help with the effort as well.

(Picture a scene where the dragon has Valzira’s bindings removed; she instantly tries to manipulate him, but is unexpectedly stopped by Héloïse, who, as you brought up, calls to her attention that they were being manipulated by the Pale Convocation anyway, etc. Maybe she has to be put back into restraints for the time being, but now she can mull over this new information, all the while being reminded of the dragon’s relative goodwill (he could have killed her for her attempt on his life, but chose not to).)

I’m always in favour of more bonding between harem members, and eventually, this could lead to a situation where, even if Naho and Valzira still have a sore spot for the dragon, their relationship with the other girls serves to keep them in check.

That’s one point where I wish the game let us be kinder; I think Mina’s is the only relationship you can meaningfully improve without having sex with her, and I personally would like to be able to do more for the harem girls that didn’t involve sex—bringing them gifts, improving their living conditions, spending time with them (inviting them to the baths, etc.), and so on. That’s just my preference, but even in a slave game like this, given the chance I’d rather win the girls over beforehand.
You wanting these things make you miss the point of what you are.You aren't a hero or some benign creature. it is in your nature to dominate, to take, to conquer and rule. You are greedy and possessive. While you can be merciful to those that bend the knee, you would still naturally kill any who challenged your rule or disrespected you. It's possible to resist you nature and do good, but ultimately you and I know it's for your own benefit. The dragon is clever as they are powerful. That is shown time and time again, if you weren't you'd be dead by now.

I don't know how long Elf's live but I imagine it is a very, very long time. Valzira isn't changing my friend, even if the moon goddess herself came down and told her to forgive you she most likely would deny and resist it. Your "goodwill" is kidnapping her and keeping her captive then bringing people around that she loathes or uses to respect. Mainly the first. She hates you, she hates you on a fundamental level just for being a dragon. She always has a low opinion of men and dragons are pretty much the personification of all of man's negative traits. Time does not heal all wounds, sometimes they fester and rot. And the longer lived you are, the more stubborn and set in your ways you become. Being nice to her isn't going to change the face that you are who you are and you kidnapped her. If you didn't do that though she'd never agree to being by your side, unless it was to stab you in the back. Like dude, I say this a lot, but she LOATHES you. There is never a possibility of you two ever getting along. One of you must break and Valzira is damn near unbreakable in her ideals.

Mae and Heloise were already tired of their endless servitude, they either denied it or just didn't know it. Mae is the most broken of the three elves because she was constantly sent out again and again against dragons, losing her elven strength and purity each time she lost. Which are basically their souls, I don't like to think about it but their existence really sucks. Their very beings are tied to the goddess of the moon and they aren't able to live freely.

The dragon is also kinda tragic to they extent that he can't really control himself and has to conquer, devour, and rule. He is a ravager (See what I did there?) by nature.

Mae already held doubts and contempt for her lot in life, but she continued to do it anyway because that was the only purpose she saw for herself. Heloise was deprived as well and both we constantly sent out like foot soldiers. We still don't know Val's full story, but based on all her interactions so far I don't get the impression she'll ever fall for us or tolerate us. I know you want them to like you and get all buddy-buddy with you but that would be like spitting in the face of the game and it's characters if she did. If there's anything this game does well is that it respects it's characters. All their actions and decisions make sense to the character. Like Mina who understands that it's a give-and-take with the dragon and she benefits more than the dragon does in that relationship. The dragon gets his dick wet but she gets to be a Countess of Bastion, if she gets impregnated she can just give the babies to someone like Marie-Anneoror or Enid to take care of. A lot of Consorts essentially have Stockholm syndrome because you treat them a lot better than you were. But make no mistake, you did either kidnap them or have them agree to be sex slaves after they lose everything (Mina with the mercs). Darja is the only exception but she's basically kinda off her rocker/intensely focused on her fantasies.

Of course, no one playing games like these wants to entertain those thoughts. I just understand the situation and enjoy this great game because it's great. The world of Ravager is cruel and there are worst fates than being locked up by a dragon who fancies you.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
IDK, she looked genuinely shocked when Marie-Anne defended the dragon on account of his treating her well, and expressed regret for berating her. Seems to me like there’s the potential for redemption there.

She wasn't shock that Marie-Anne defended the dragon, she was shocked that Marie-Anne turned her twisted world-view against her. In Valzira's eyes beast(males) rule by might and violence. It is the job of respectable women to twist beast desires and wishes to their whims. It's essentially might makes right but brains over brawn. The problem with her assessment is that the dragon trumped her in both. By her very assessment, she admits that she like Marie-Anne deserved to be a plaything to the dragon because the dragon was just exercising his right.

Ravager is a game great for power fantasy, you are playing a literal dragon. But not everyone is going to bend the knee before your might or fall for you. I see the appeal of changing someone like Val into a lovely dovey wife, but that would spit on the character itself because that's fundamentally not who she is. Naho and Val will NEVER love you, it's not in their nature. You can break Naho and make her dependent on you for the rest of her life. That's the only way to make her your consort, she NEEDS you. She hates your guts and the things you've done to her, but she can no longer escape your grasp. Because she will die a slow and agonizing death if she does. Her pack doesn't care for her and only supported her so they could fuck her. She has nowhere else to go because she devoted herself to the pack she was born in. The wolfbane has made her a sex addict whose only cure lies in being fucked by the one thing that ruined her life. But even though she's a broken-in pet who is forever shackled to you, she is still Naho. She still has pride in her accomplishments, still hates you, and still feels the same way about you and her pack.

This keeps in line with her character instead of twisting her into something she is not.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I see your point, although I still can’t help but hope for some sort of resolution to both their questlines that wouldn’t be so horrible.

As a final point, I will say this: I’m not asking for Valzira to turn into a “lovey-dovey wife” (although if the writers managed to pull it off convincingly, you won’t see me complaining) or anything like that; but when you say:
The world of Ravager is cruel and there are worst fates than being locked up by a dragon who fancies you.
that makes me think it shouldn’t be impossible to get them to accept their new lot in life.

Moreover, on the note of the dragon being a natural conqueror: it’s one thing to impose one’s will on others through force, but (to me at least) it’s much more rewarding to persuade them—not only is it a bigger challenge, but it’s also preferable in the long term; a subject is always at risk of revolting, but an ally won’t jump at the first opportunity to turn traitor. I see being “kind” to harem members in much the same way: real harems were often rife with murder and other nasty side-effects of the plots for power that took place there; the dragon is possessive and insatiable, but he doesn’t have the time to deal with that shit: keeping harem members happy and fostering a sentiment of sisterhood among them means 1. no scheming behind his back, and 2. none of his trophies get murdered.

Or IDK, maybe I just watch too many kids’ cartoons …

“The power of friendship will save the day!”

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I think it would be pretty boring and underwhelming if naho and valzira's entire purpose is be angry and get graped. Like if thats it for them why even keep them? its a storyline dead end and is a waste imo for these characters. Now im not saying I need valzira or naho to confess their love for the dragon and walk into the sunset but what I am saying is I want more from these characters then just walking into their room and being called a knob. Overall stuff is being set up for them least tolerating the dragons existence or even begrudgingly assisting them. Valzira being told off by marie-ann which exposes her hypocrisy and flaws in her logic and naho's interest in leading the wolf pack again.

P.S It would be pretty sick to see naho going to war with her new Wolf/dragon babies as her new pack getting her revenge on the wolf pack...just saying
P.P.S if valzira can't stop being a bitch I require and humbly beseech the great 4mw for the almighty dragon bitch slap feature as a good common ground for each side please and thank you.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2017
The dev blocks the console but you can still bypass it to allow console (as of current version v5.0.6)
1. Use unren and choose option 3 (Enable Console and Developer Menu)
2. Update the resulting file called "game/unren-dev.rpy" and change the first line
FROM
init 999 python:
TO
init 1005 python:

3. If this line doesn't exist, add it at the bottom
config.developer = True

Console commands:
nDaysRemain
nStrength
nCharm
nPotency
nCruelty
nMercy
Weird, this doesn't seem to work anymore for me.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If it was just a game with dragons and magic, then I wouldn't have bothered. But the game is complex and has great lore and imprecations that the players can learn if they pay attention to it. That's what makes this game so good, it melds story and lewd stuff together seamlessly, with neither taking away from the other.
And add to that that it has well-developed characterisation.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Papers Check event for Mina? I tried to follow the instructions (Leave her with her stuff when you see her caravan, it doesn't matter if she's happy or angry at you) and then go to the Fishing Village/Gutters Cove in Act III, well I did that and she never showed up! to be exact I broke her crossbow then fucked her (didn't except her bargaining down) but I said "Yes" instead of "Go" so it should've been fine. Did I get something wrong or is the event broken?
Sorry if this was already answered in the thread, the search function isn't working for me for some reason
did you leave her with the caravan itself? you specifically need her to run away with what she can carry on her, but keep the caravan for yourself. if she has clothes, you get papers check. if she doesn't, you get the bandit gangbang

Reactions: ninjasamuri

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
did you leave her with the caravan itself? you specifically need her to run away with what she can carry on her, but keep the caravan for yourself. if she has clothes, you get papers check. if she doesn't, you get the bandit gangbang
Oh thanks that worked, someone should update the Walkthrough it specifically says
"Let Mina leave with her things" and makes no mention of that just meaning that you don't strip her, in fact it also states "If you strip her and make her run away without her things" you get the bandit scene. I thought "her things" meant the Caravan

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes