tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone you hand over is gone from your harem forever. You get some scenes but you don't get her back. Yeah, it's a bit of a shame in a few cases and I would love to see a better end with Maelys but for now that's how the content stands.
damn so if i had over helio i loss out one way for malice. do we actuly loose anything handing over the witch or nun girl

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I may be mixing up my games, but I think I remember trying out this game a long time ago. But the start of the game is different; the last time I played, I was asked if I wanted to pick between 2 artstyles. Is that this game? Or am I thinking of another game?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Where do I get asked about the artstyle, then? Is that something like the names in other games where, once you choose it, you can't change it?

May 3, 2022
I'm not sure if it's what you mean and I haven't played the latest version yet (waiting for more content before diving into last chapter) but in the prior version at the start of the game the catgirls ask you a bunch of questions, including whether you prefer animated portraits or still portraits. Is that what you meant?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
damn so if i had over helio i loss out one way for malice. do we actuly loose anything handing over the witch or nun girl
Nun is a catalyst for proteans if you lair yourself in the Sunken Temple. Witch can mother Malice too, if you capture her in early acts (wolf boyos can help with that).

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Is there any way to help or fix maelys or is she broken forever if you ever fuck her. Second is there amy way to get naho to actuly be nice or kind with our torture. And 3 is the witch always a bitch to or can she ever be kind
Maelys remains broken forever, Malice can make her move again by putting part of her in Maelys' remains but that would be a copy of Malice, it would not be Maelys. Naho is only kind when you choose her as a consort and break her, the dialogues of concern towards the dragon vary depending on whether you defended her from the wolves or if you let the male wolf fuck her, something I liked was when Naho was scorned by Adelaine, Naho's response was that she doesn't care if she tries to be queen or whatever, she will never be his favorite, because her favorite is herself. Valzira has too much hatred for dragons although the reason is not known, even after breaking her she never apologizes for the dragon's insults and even if you never touched her during one of her dialogues with the others she still despises you for being a dragon even though you She worked with the dragon of the previous generation, experimenting with the kobolds.

Last edited:

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I may be mixing up my games, but I think I remember trying out this game a long time ago. But the start of the game is different; the last time I played, I was asked if I wanted to pick between 2 artstyles. Is that this game? Or am I thinking of another game?
It is not the artistic style, it is the game style, a difficult route in which you must gain statistics and morale of the soldiers through your actions which can limit your future actions and the idyllic route where all the statistics and morale are always at maximum and there are no locked options

Jun 2, 2021
Naho is only kind when you choose her as a consort and break her, the dialogues of concern towards the dragon vary depending on whether you defended her from the wolves or if you let the male wolf fuck her, something I liked was when Naho was scorned by Adelaine Naho's response was that she doesn't care if she tries to be queen or whatever, she will never be his favorite, because her favorite is herself.
thanks never actually figured out how to get her to be kind.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Took me some time to realize that Malice is naga daughter. I kinda replaced all renamable names with shitpost memes in Russian. Makes it hard to remember who is supposed to be who.

Also, I am the only one rooting for Mina? She is just so bloody cute when she's angry.
I like her, despite not feeling any progress on her part; she remains the same as in the beginning. It would be nice for it not to be just a bargain on her part for us, but rather a kind of corruption on her every time we provide wealth to her. This way, her dialogues would change to become increasingly more perverted and willing to do more things and enjoy them

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets all, quick question

is sharing the girls avoidable? I have read that most fetishes can be turned off in options, but I only read aboutt "too much sharing"

can I turn off sharing or something in options or is it unavoidable?

thank you for any and all info.
happy gaming

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Maelys remains broken forever, Malice can make her move again by putting part of her in Maelys' remains but that would be a copy of Malice, it would not be Maelys. Naho is only kind when you choose her as a consort and break her, the dialogues of concern towards the dragon vary depending on whether you defended her from the wolves or if you let the male wolf fuck her, something I liked was when Naho was scorned by Adelaine Naho's response was that she doesn't care if she tries to be queen or whatever, she will never be his favorite, because her favorite is herself. Valzira has too much hatred for dragons although the reason is not known, even after breaking her she never apologizes for the dragon's insults and even if you never touched her during one of her dialogues with the others she still despises you for being a dragon even though you She worked with the dragon of the previous generation, experimenting with the kobolds.
ah intresting. trying to do a run where i can get everyone and at least keep them somewhat happy i did try to break the witch once but didnt happen is x ammount of day or does it have to be in act 2. can you require both the wolfs and the mercs?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
ah intresting. trying to do a run where i can get everyone and at least keep them somewhat happy i did try to break the witch once but didnt happen is x ammount of day or does it have to be in act 2. can you require both the wolfs and the mercs?
The 3 breakable characters (not counting Maelys) can only be broken by Breaker, to break Valzira you must wait the days that Breaker tells you until the suggestion to cut her to make her more obedient, if you accept she is broken if you don't accept she remains just as stubborn and his hatred seems to increase.
PS: I don't recommend breaking Valzira, I didn't like the way it turned out

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
The 3 breakable characters (not counting Maelys) can only be broken by Breaker, to break Valzira you must wait the days that Breaker tells you until the suggestion to cut her to make her more obedient, if you accept she is broken if you don't accept she remains just as stubborn and his hatred seems to increase.
PS: I don't recommend breaking Valzira, I didn't like the way it turned out
I kinda don't see the difference between her broken and unbroken states. Stubborn bitch as a witch - stubborn bitch as a nugget. She throws practically the same insults at you and is quite in her right mind still.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes