azada83

Nov 8, 2018
Hey some questions on malagars experiments in the current version of the game. Is there currently any way of getting any of the people back after volunteering them? Im on act 3 currently on a spire run and im thinking of restarting since i volunteered too many of my captives lol. On that note, is there any benifit to gifting multiple people to him, or does it just effectivly remove them from the game?

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Hey some questions on malagars experiments in the current version of the game. Is there currently any way of getting any of the people back after volunteering them? Im on act 3 currently on a spire run and im thinking of restarting since i volunteered too many of my captives lol. On that note, is there any benifit to gifting multiple people to him, or does it just effectivly remove them from the game?
My theory is you might get some of them back during act 3 eventually, but for the time being is like giving them to one of the hordes, it sacrifices them in exchange to making Malagar stronger.

On the benefit side, it effectively ups the same stat for him that the hordes use to decide if they can take a place or not. So unless you want him to take the big well defended town for you, giving him more people just gives you the experiment scenes.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
My theory is you might get some of them back during act 3 eventually, but for the time being is like giving them to one of the hordes, it sacrifices them in exchange to making Malagar stronger.

On the benefit side, it effectively ups the same stat for him that the hordes use to decide if they can take a place or not. So unless you want him to take the big well defended town for you, giving him more people just gives you the experiment scenes.
Gotcha. Apreciate the quick reply!

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bad Religion - Atomic Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
alright, the batch file solution to that DRM hooplah is now in the OP as well, thanks alot staff. :love:
as long as they only fiddle with the games' .exe file for DRM, the "Another DRM remover" will do as a quick workaround, without having to wait for someone to match possible new versions of tools.
it's basically George311's idea reposted, for them lazies who don't like to search (by now) 392 pages.
i'm still working on the more universal approach for most of Ren'Py games based on this. needs more thinking.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Man, I was cool with sharing my harem/captives amongst each-other, But it feels like that fuckin wolf is cucking me when it comes to Marie-Ann. I'm on a benevolent merciful type of run, but now I wanna kill the fuckin wolf or give Marie-Ann to the horde! :mad::mad::mad:
It is very odd that you need to give them YOUR women to increase loyalty. I remember specifically telling him that if he joins me, once I WIN, they can get all the bitches they want. Hell i even told them to do whatever they want during sacking.

Reactions: harem.king

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hm hm hm. if they take some girls i'm not even aware of, couldn't care less.
if i have to give them MY WIMMENZ well.. just killing them all is more than tempting. them all as in, whoever dares thinking about looking at what's MINE just because. hell i'm a fuckin' dragon, literally at times. could just eat one, and let the other watch, and then another one and so on. brutality increase. you can has moar strength options in fights. cruetly increase, because you let them watch.
..there should be a path for full force.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Man, I was cool with sharing my harem/captives amongst each-other, But it feels like that fuckin wolf is cucking me when it comes to Marie-Ann. I'm on a benevolent merciful type of run, but now I wanna kill the fuckin wolf or give Marie-Ann to the horde! :mad::mad::mad:
It was pretty obvious NTR vibes when she introduced the wolf. So I told her to get rid of it on the spot.
It is very odd that you need to give them YOUR women to increase loyalty. I remember specifically telling him that if he joins me, once I WIN, they can get all the bitches they want. Hell i even told them to do whatever they want during sacking.
Yes, it makes no sense that out of however many women exist in the world, they want your personal concubines.
Or that an army marches on cucking their leader instead of on actual provisions like food.

that said, the person you are replying to is talking about wolf, not werewolf.
an ordinary animal wolf (with sus level of intellect) is introduced in recent update so it can cuck you.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
It was pretty obvious NTR vibes when she introduced the wolf. So I told her to get rid of it on the spot.
Lmao, I let curiosity get the better of me. I'm mostly only annoyed because the wolf seems to have more options for fucking her than I do. I also find it a bit funny that of all the things that could cuck you, a random wolf can be one of them when it comes to Marie-Ann.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
I approach her in the bath, she's busy and tells me to wait till later. You let the mutt take you in the bath, but I'll respect that.
*Visits Her later*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'M BOUTA GIFT THIS BITCH AWAY MAN.
Lmao, I let curiosity get the better of me. I'm mostly only annoyed because the wolf seems to have more options for fucking her than I do. I also find it a bit funny that of all the things that could cuck you, a random wolf can be one of them when it comes to Marie-Ann.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I approach her in the bath, she's busy and tells me to wait till later. You let the mutt take you in the bath, but I'll respect that.
*Visits Her later* I'M BOUTA GIFT THIS BITCH AWAY MAN.
well yeah.. is there an option missing? "doink her, then eat her" like. would 100% avoid cuck.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
At first I'm also agree but.. hmm we are nobody dragon with just goblin hoard and who know? What if huntress somehow being there to negotiate with them first which due to our infamous naho decision it's not hard to think.
With all options we had, why we would said all bitch when we can offer something else first? This is probably what eburon thinking and sus us for breaking promise just like how act 5 we have options to betray. He was just bravery risk and trust us when there's nothing else for them anyway.
Sure it's rough to give them every time i need their loyalty (no matter how much i like them) even i disagree about this extream difficult setting, at least make 2 hoard of gold per one loyal still better than force give bitch.
if you annoyed try do other thing first then. Sound like you got real trouble to promise that (i read guide warning beforehand lol)

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes