fPeasantKept=True
fPeasantPregnant=True

Are the variables for her.

Reactions: Zareem

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
str8up

Those are the ones that I have as I finished all of her quests. If you just want to go through everything yourself you could just use the fPeasantPregnant=True one and set nDaysRemain=a higher number like maybe 15 or more and then just sleep over and over till she appears at your place unless you have already reached the end of your days then you wouldn't want to do that as it'll most likely fuck your game up. You could also try fPeasantArrived=True and fPeasantPregnant=True just after you go to sleep and see if she appears. Other then that trial and error would be needed.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up

Those are the ones that I have as I finished all of her quests. If you just want to go through everything yourself you could just use the fPeasantPregnant=True one and set nDaysRemain=a higher number like maybe 15 or more and then just sleep over and over till she appears at your place unless you have already reached the end of your days then you wouldn't want to do that as it'll most likely fuck your game up. You could also try fPeasantArrived=True and fPeasantPregnant=True just after you go to sleep and see if she appears. Other then that trial and error would be needed.
ive fooled around with days and locations before ill try again LOL
just really really dont wanna start all over just for 1 chick LOL if i have to i will tho

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow ive never seen this happen

jump c3_fangirl_first_anal

View attachment 939321
check this out

jump c3_rogues_capture damn man how ya get all this shit

UPDATE
one ya enter that into console u can keep them

well i got some good news and bad news i got the girl i wanted BUT guess i cant have her until the next update?
ffs wished id of known before diggin in them variables LOL

UPDATE:forgot to add the console command for the red head i wanted so bad

jump c3_kobolds_peasant_hatch <<<---console command for the redhead

ah well at least i got 11 rooms filled
12 next update :D

speaking of next updates are the thief sisters gonna be both fuckable so can knock them up?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
str8up

Pretty sure you get that one if you try to fuck Darja in the ass instead of her vagina the first time and when she asks if you can get pregnant that way answer sure and she'll try but will fail because she hasn't train that dragon hole. You'll be able to do that later once she's trained enough.

If you already fucked her normal way you can open the console and add fFangirlTricked=True and the next time you go and ask her to fuck you'll get that scene. I only used the console as I'm way past that and can only fuck her in the ass doing it this way unless there are other consoles to add as well.

For the rouges you must do their quest at bastion and take Heloise this will force you to tell the rouges where you are staying at so that they can bring the loot to you. Just make sure that you had your kolbolds build traps and you'll get them in one of them eventually.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up

Pretty sure you get that one if you try to fuck Darja in the ass instead of her vagina the first time and when she asks if you can get pregnant that way answer sure and she'll try but will fail because she hasn't train that dragon hole. You'll be able to do that later once she's trained enough.

If you already fucked her normal way you can open the console and add fFangirlTricked=True and the next time you go and ask her to fuck you'll get that scene. I only used the console as I'm way past that and can only fuck her in the ass doing it this way unless there are other consoles to add as well.

For the rouges you must do their quest at bastion and take Heloise this will force you to tell the rouges where you are staying at so that they can bring the loot to you. Just make sure that you had your kolbolds build traps and you'll get them in one of them eventually.
i got them from doing console command jump c3_rogues_capture
but got very limited options get blow jobs but no sex wanna be able to knock them up LOL

Last edited:

Tail59

Apr 21, 2018
Game is realy awessome but a'm still waiting scenes captives with your hordes. Autors get planned add this in the games? Sorry for my bad english

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just got finished with this update. That Heloise scene before you attack Pale Rock was amazing. I'm not sure if it's new or from the last update because i never attempted to attack it until this update. Their conversation was honestly the best. Being able to see further into Heloise character and making her feel like even more of an actual person than she already was prior to this update was definitely great to see.

Then you had some scenes with Malice that was heartwarming. Her little tail grab scene after i fooled around with the cat twins was adorable(I'm not sure if this scene is new either). This cute little monster of mine who's now an adult is probably going to rape and pillage everything in this kingdom(and beyond) including me isn't she? The Adult Malice and Heloise interaction was both funny and very hot at the same time.

Overall for the content i did see this was an amazing update. I definitely didn't see everything so I'll be playing here and there to see what i missed. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Pale Rock battle. Oh, and some of the expanded on Lore was nice as well. Whoever is writing it is doing a very good job.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I want a harem fantasy where I can go around and take everyone's daughters and bring them back to the lair.

Guess I'll have to pick power since I'm not really interested in the dark one as I don't want to have to give up any of the girls.

Depending on who you are talking to I tend to turn on or off the art style. Like when talking to the queen I turn it off as she look hot in the old style and in the new style not so much as well as not even looking like her at all.

Did they change Maelys voice actress? Pity the old voice suited her way better then this new one does.:cry:

4MinuteWarning

Error when talking to the wisp there is a missing } in the one line after editing in the } the error was gone.

During the Heloise sex scene if you picked remove her gag one spot it switches between no gag and gag. Then again during the actual sex scenes it goes from no gag to gag for the whole scenes as soon as the dragons dick enters her. But during her orgasm spot her gag disappears and then appears again after she is done climaxing. Then again the gag is removed and then added back again. At the end you remove her blindfold.

In the sacrifice scene with Heloise and the infernal's her face icons are once again the cum on them versions.

The next time you go to her and have sex with her the same scene plays but this time with no sounds. Same with her BJ scene.

If you suck on Heloise's breast while she is feeding Malice you'll get a traceback error for not being able to find vira_inqui_angry_b.png. Had to make a copy of vira_inqui_angry.png and name it vira_inqui_angry_b.png

I happened to notice during Heloise's book reading scene that the face icon that she was using was that of the one covered in cum. Also happens during Malice's breast feeding scene except for the vira_inqui_angry_b.png one that I edited has no cum on it. It seems a lot of her newest scenes show her face icon with cum on it.

For some reason you can't find out what the traders name is so I had to use the console and add type in nameTrader=u'Mina' for her name to change. (I brought her to the lair right away when I first met her.)

If you name the naga after birth he calls her your daughter instead of the name you picked for her. So I had to open the console and change her name to Malice.

If you have already met captain Rhyll and have them in your employ and later when you are taking over places if you go after cutters grove when you finally catch captain Rhyll he'll act like he has never met you before and introduces themselves to you..

Many times the animated characters have a flashing black background most likely caused maybe by the black area being transparent/not there.

This line in this screenshot states that Malice is buck ass naked but she's actually not naked at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017
Does anybody else distrust Issa? I just have a bad feeling keeping him around. Yeah, he's smart but why do I get the feeling that he has a sinister plan and is waiting for the right moment to slit my throat. I'd rather have breaker as a commander, sure, he may be a sociopathic dog, but he's my sociopath, he's loyal. Rhyll? He will remain loyal as long as I keep him and his men sated with Gold, and the wolf pack? Give them the lowlands and some gold as a sweetener. I'm not a fan of sharing my captives.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
When will we get chanwe and naho as our main consort choices and what happened to having mina as our consort and now she has the pretty new dress to boot

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes