Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I don't want this game to turn the MC into a human because I've seen that a hundred times and part of the reason why I love this game is that your a dragon but I'm not against a scene where the dragon is a human temporarily like for an example turning into a human for Adeline to continue the royal blood line and a interesting moment together. So I'm fine with a scene but I don't want the MC to become a human forever and be overly used because we lose part of what made people love the game. (side question who is Adeline's father a dragon with magical help or a human) I also hope my comment doesn't put exceptions on the dev and his team and that they develop the game how ever they prefer I'm still going to love this game no matter what path it goes down!

Last edited:
Reactions: Streetshark

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's countless games where you are human, this game being dragon al the way to the end isn't a bad thing.
One thing I really hate about people giving this response is that they don't seem to understand the difference between a normal human and a dragon who can disguise himself as a human. They aren't the same thing, there aren't lots of games where you play as the latter, who would presumably still have access to some of his dragon powers.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
One thing I really hate about people giving this response is that they don't seem to understand the difference between a normal human and a dragon who can disguise himself as a human. They aren't the same thing, there aren't lots of games where you play as the latter, who would presumably still have access to some of his dragon powers.
From my perspective, they are the same thing. A dragon using human disguised may be rarer, but you're still using human body to interact with anything, human, elf, object, story etc. That's done and over done. I want to see how the world deal with a dragon, not a human.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
From my perspective, they are the same thing. A dragon using human disguised may be rarer, but you're still using human body to interact with anything, human, elf, object, story etc. That's done and over done. I want to see how the world deal with a dragon, not a human.
He grows too big for his cock to fit inside a girl. The end.
Saying it would be just like a human when he'd have far greater than human strength, still have his aura of presence, breathe fire, everybody would know that he could go big and scaly if they piss him off etc., that's just being obtuse.

Reactions: \EGOIST and Nemodow

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
He grows too big for his cock to fit inside a girl
We're talking a fictional creature in a fictional story. The cock doesn't have to be utterly big, or women in the story have very strechy pussy, whatever. It's a non issue.

Saying it would be just like a human when he'd have far greater than human strength, still have his aura of presence, breathe fire, everybody would know that he could go big and scaly if they piss him off etc., that's just being obtuse.
Humans having super strength or special abilities are plentiful too, you know, DC, Marvel, anime where superpower is commonplace etc.

I'm not against dragon transforming into human when the reason is sensical and is only temporary, ie to sneak deep in human city for something. But I don't see dragons to be willing to transform for a lengthy time into other species. They are known to be prideful, I'm sure they consider their own body to be the ultimate body to be in. What does even matter to them to be in a overpowered human body?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Going to re start game. It is the best time to do that ??
Depends. When was the last time you played?

The game isn't exactly linear aside from the main story. So hunting down a handful of events all over the place will get tedious. I tend to wait for larger chunks to replay. Or hunt down an event or two if I'm really interested. Otherwise I wait for a large chunk of content to replay.
It would be easier if I had a meticulous save game set up for each lair/end of act/prime consort. But I couldn't bother to invest the time yet.

Reactions: Paapi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not against dragon transforming into human when the reason is sensical and is only temporary, ie to sneak deep in human city for something. But I don't see dragons to be willing to transform for a lengthy time into other species. They are known to be prideful, I'm sure they consider their own body to be the ultimate body to be in. What does even matter to them to be in a overpowered human body?
Because dragons have a thing for humans. He isn't fucking other dragons, is he? No, he's fucking humans, or humanoids. Dragons taking human form is not uncommon in fantasy, so asking 'why would you have a dragon do that?' is a bit of a silly question. In Warcraft, dragons can become human. In D&D and Pathfinder, dragons can become human. In Shadowrun, dragons can become human. If the dev doesn't want to do it that's fine, and I'm not calling for it to be added, but people acting like it's a stupid thing for people to even ask for it annoys me.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Because dragons have a thing for humans. He isn't fucking other dragons, is he? No, he's fucking humans, or humanoids. Dragons taking human form is not uncommon in fantasy, so asking 'why would you have a dragon do that?' is a bit of a silly question. In Warcraft, dragons can become human. In D&D and Pathfinder, dragons can become human. In Shadowrun, dragons can become human. If the dev doesn't want to do it that's fine, and I'm not calling for it to be added, but people acting like it's a stupid thing for people to even ask for it annoys me.
Yup this isn't a lore heavy game but from the little hints and pieces we got the dragons always had been going after humanoids. Maelys has been fucked by a shit ton of them. There's only male dragons so not much inter-dragon sex going on. Even in times were there were more around. Dragons were a tool gifted to the previous royal line by the infernals. Hence the words of command and the whole royal blood needed to produces actual offspring. Except the whole impregnating Elves thing. Oops. Also Valzira somehow got a hold of the words of command as a pale convocation member. Ooops again. We really need to do something about those.

But really, the whole royal offspring thing means dragons aren't meant to outgrow their princesses/queens.

Last edited:
Reactions: abiroyon and Balrog
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes