jokuur

May 23, 2019
nice concept of the game however it feels like u guys added a lot of girls and dropped their story except Heliose, and a lot of bugs, i couldnt get farmgirl on my second playthru, couldnt encounter zombie guys from swamp also on second playthru, couldnt enconter centaurs except beggining of the game but other than that not saw them ever, the idea of making certain requirements for some scenes forces me to go to walkthru and sadly that kills immersion for me kinda, and yes i know it would make game linear it feels to me some requirements could be less hard so i would get more scenes on one playthru and i dont have need to play entire game again for other scenes, some scenes are just gruesome like experimenting on Mina i had to load 1 hour of game to not give Valzira to that crazy dude after seeing what he was doing

Dec 7, 2020
for some reason i cant save, i was trying to save compulsively with the very first scene and found out. its saying there is no save location, i just downloaded the game so i have no idea what went wrong here, if anybody knows how to fix this it'd be appreciated. i dont really feel like starting a game i cant save

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Reactions: gannon13

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Kinda said that the old art style is no longer supported as that was my favorite of the bunch. But I like all the new content being added so I'm not going to complain. The pace at which this game is developing is really nice to. I just wonder if we will get more scenes with Rain since she is the only girl so far other than the maid with only one scene it seems

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.1.5:

Changelog:

Dev Notes

• My V-day gift to you: a surprisingly thematically coherent release! Find love where you can - perhaps in the welcoming hands (paws?) of Eburon or Naho.
  • MVPs of this build are Var, for his epic new consort sequence, and Tosk, for somehow managing to cram everything into the build at the last minute. Again.
Features

• Consort: Eburon can be chosen as your consort (collab with Var).
  • Scene: Naho receives some puppy training, courtesy of Breaker (Dreamweaver choice).
  • Fate: Naho can be given to the mercenaries (collab with Zash G).
  • Fate: Sabetha & Inej can be given to the wolfmen (collab with Zash G).
  • Captive: Naho can be broken, and has new interactions to fit.
  • Lair: You can order your kobolds to construct a soothing bath-house in your lair (collab with Var).
  • Art: Chanwe’s final lesson (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s lap pets (Lubbio).
  • Art: Naho’s character art, puppygirl variant (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Animation; character idles for the centaur stallion (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: updated idles for the guards (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: updated idles for Issa (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Darja’s morning cuddles (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja’s dressmaking evening (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja’s redecoration (Suki).
  • Voice: Maelys’s part in Daughters Of The Goddess (Catkit).
Tweaks

• The lair menu has been split into two menus, to make it easier for mobile users.
  • You may now visit Breaker’s chamber or construct lair improvements during Act IV.
  • A good night's rest is all the time needed for Breaker, or the kobolds, to finish their work.
  • Chanwe is more expressive during her final lesson.
  • Mina’s protean fate scene has been revamped slightly.
  • Game credits have been updated.
Fixes

• An early upload of 4.1.4 did not have the consequences of Chanwe's final lesson play out correctly. This was fixed soon after release, and the fix has been incorporated into this build.
  • Mina will no longer return to receive her dress, or attend your Moonday party, if she has left your lair.
  • Mina will not worry about getting butt-pregnant.
  • Assorted text and stage direction improvements.
  • ...and everything found during the playtest. Thank you, playtesters!

Craftomega

Mar 17, 2017
4.1.5 gallery unlocked.

Remove numbers and underscore in file name. (AKA File name should be gallery.rpy )
Place file inside game folder.
Once in game click DEV BUTTON in gallery menu to unlock.

Reactions: Dwemer

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
1 minute in the game tried to edit settings

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'princess_normal.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'princess_normal.png'.

pipinosgr

Mar 3, 2019
4.1.5 gallery unlocked.

Remove numbers and underscore in file name. (AKA File name should be gallery.rpy )
Place file inside game folder.
Once in game click DEV BUTTON in gallery menu to unlock.
how to do it. just opens another tab with codes, not a file

4.50 star(s) 209 Votes