rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Aye, I'm in the process of extending the voice acting - it takes a surprisingly long time to batch, record, polish, and integrate again. There'll be more in the first patch.

At the point these screenshots are taken from, many of them are not known to you by name.

Hope you enjoy it!
Dude its way better than what i have think it would be GOOD JOB !

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Can't speak on 1, but in regards to 2 that has been an issue for a while now. There's a memory leak somewhere and finding it has been challenging. I'd like to think that progress has been made in that area, but I guess not.

Feel free to drop by the discord and help coordinate the search if you'd like
Well, I don't know much about coding, so I highly doubt I could help in that department. And honestly, I Care far more about 1 being resolved than 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I hope the dev answers 1 :).

Reactions: _Maou_

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Well, I don't know much about coding, so I highly doubt I could help in that department. And honestly, I Care far more about 1 being resolved than 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I hope the dev answers 1 :).
I'm pretty sure that's already possible? I've looked over the script and you can get her back if you pick the correct answers.

Guess you messed up somewhere, could you tell me which dialogue choices you picked?

• Wow
Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Cerneu for the last dialogue with the daughter? I tried all of them basically. all the insistence options, then all the punishment options. none of them led to anything. Tried with Cooch as the concubine and same result too. Unless it is connected to the conversations you had with the daughter before?

I would appreciate it if you posted (Under a spoiler, for the rest of the players) the correct choices to pick :)

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Will Darja get her wished fullfilled and will give birth to some dragons or will she also just be a kobold breeder?
Malagar has offered to help with that particular problem, once you have your hands/claws on a princess.

Will there be more content and scenes with Sabetha and Inej?
Absolutely yes.

Unless it is connected to the conversations you had with the daughter before?

I would appreciate it if you posted (Under a spoiler, for the rest of the players) the correct choices to pick :)
FFTW is correct; your previous interactions with your daughter will affect the outcome of that scene. Try visiting the kobolds, and then some of your captives while Malice is still young if you want to develop your parenting skills.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Malagar has offered to help with that particular problem, once you have your hands/claws on a princess.

Absolutely yes.

FFTW is correct; your previous interactions with your daughter will affect the outcome of that scene. Try visiting the kobolds, and then some of your captives while Malice is still young if you want to develop your parenting skills.
I did the Kobolds one (and told her to not take from anyone, instead of from just me. She didn't enjoy that much, so maybe that didn't help?) but while I visited the captives many times I never saw her there. Maybe because all my captives were happy (Or as happy as I could make them)?

Will give it a 2nd shot and see what happens.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Other than giving them people, is there a way in act 4 to increase Morale or not? As it seems after act 3 everyone lose it

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Can't speak on 1, but in regards to 2 that has been an issue for a while now. There's a memory leak somewhere and finding it has been challenging. I'd like to think that progress has been made in that area, but I guess not.

Feel free to drop by the discord and help coordinate the search if you'd like
I've ran into this as well. Especially if I fast forward through a bunch of stuff. Never run itno it in all the other RenPy games I've played and the one thing this game has is all the spoken dialog. So a blind guess would be the audio files for that are getting deallocated/destroyed.

I've no idea about RenPy but python tends to be fairly stable in regards to memory. Where things tend to go wrong is if you load dlls/c-libraries, usually via the c-types module. At that point you bring in the whole memory (de-)allocation issues from c/c++. Just pray it's not an issue within the RenPy code/library itself. That would be a hard to find and even harder to fix, especially if you need a patch from the RenPy devs.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Finished my first playthrough fairly recently. The game has really grown on me since the first few versions- and that's largely down to a single character, really, the greatest treasure the dragon can claim: Marie-Anne. Seriously, I would legit play a whole game entirely based around the tender romance between the fierce, proud, dragon and the sweet, kind, humble farm girl. She single-handedly makes me want to be a better creature just so I don't disappoint her. The princess can get stuffed. I wish she had more unique sex scenes, though, she still uses the same ones from when she's just "giving you relief" even after you've made her your actual wife.

Thought I should point out, though, a small discrepency: during the consort morning scene where she's doing laundry in the nude, it still uses her fully-dressed sprite, even though she has a nude one now. Should fix that. Just a simple sprite switch.
Yes, I think she just brings out a good side in the character, I agreed that once she's made consort and "give you relief" just kinda fell short, there should be more breeding options lol

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Hey folks, I hope you're getting on well with the new update. Time for one of my perennial visits - thank you for all the positive feedback! Let me see if I can clear up some questions:

I think I was actually being quite nice. I left her with all her limbs intact!

Maelys's arc has only just begun.

It was written and performed by Marina, one of our voice actresses. Good, isn't it?

Yes, plenty.

If it helps, the version number will tell you how much the game has updated until you've played it last:

- The first number is the current Act (4).
- The second number is the major release version (1). Every major release adds new content to the main plotline.
- The third number is the minor release version (6). Every minor release adds new scenes, media, and bugfixes to existing stories, but does not advance the main plotline.

We try to update every two to three weeks, so most of our releases are minor ones. It's up to you whether you want to play every one, or wait for larger chunks.

The events described in that post are the ones we're working on now. They're not in the game yet!

Thank you! I just noticed that scene is badly signposted in the walkthrough - I've updated it, and it should be easier to find now.

When I was starting out, I had to use whatever artists I could find. Now the game's on its feet, we've been able to settle down to just two regulars - one for the sex scenes, one for the character art. I don't have the budget or inclination to redo all of one or the other (there's a lot of art, and everyone has their own opinions on which style is best), so that's what we'll keep doing in future.

Because it has just been written, and art takes time to draw.
Just started the game yeterday, it's awesome. Keep up the great work man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I've ran into this as well. Especially if I fast forward through a bunch of stuff. Never run itno it in all the other RenPy games I've played and the one thing this game has is all the spoken dialog. So a blind guess would be the audio files for that are getting deallocated/destroyed.

I've no idea about RenPy but python tends to be fairly stable in regards to memory. Where things tend to go wrong is if you load dlls/c-libraries, usually via the c-types module. At that point you bring in the whole memory (de-)allocation issues from c/c++. Just pray it's not an issue within the RenPy code/library itself. That would be a hard to find and even harder to fix, especially if you need a patch from the RenPy devs.
Actually I'm 99% sure it's somewhere in the animations, just not sure where. If you turn them off the memory issues never happen.

Reactions: HSHS1111

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Gave it a second retry and the "Marie-Anne Issue" got fixed! Turns out there was a scene with the daughter I hadn't seen and it was the one that caused the issue. Glad to have her back :). here is my review:

"This is a really well done game that offers something that very few games, even those done by AAA studios, offer: Tons of meaningful choices and decisions. At every moment in the game you have many choices you can make, some minor and some major. All of them have consequences, some immediate and some much later on. You need multiple playthroughs to even come close to seeing everything on offer. The freedom you feel while playing this game is its strongest asset.

Another strong asset is its characters. They all have different personalities, and some of them are really awesome to interact with *Cough Marie-Anne Cough*. The major ones are voiced too (and the voice actors do a pretty good job), which isn't common in western VNs. There are also multiple factions that could be recruited, each doing things their own way.

As for the art style, there are two artists. One does the CGs and the other does the sprites. As a result of that, you will notice that characters look a little different in their CGs than they do in their sprites. While I personally prefer the work of the sprite artist, both artists are good, and one does get used to it after a bit. Also, all the sprites are animated in a nice way.

The story is compelling, and the enjoyable music sprinkled throughout the game strengthens its impact as well.

There is only one notably negative thing, which is that the game frequently crashes, especially when are fast forwarding through the scenes that you have already seen. Hopefully that issue gets resolved soon.

Overall, I recommend it to anyone who likes to have tons of choices in his games :)."

also, I added it to my signature alongside Rebirth ;). Funny coincidence that both games start with R :LOL: .

I have played many renpy games with full audio, like Snow Daze and many of the japanese ones, and never had this problem in them, so It most likely isn't the sound that is the problem.

and yeah, that problem especially occurs when fast forwarding, and it also depends on how long you have been playing the game from what I noticed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tosk

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
There is only one notably negative thing, which is that the game frequently crashes, especially when are fast forwarding through the scenes that you have already seen. Hopefully that issue gets resolved soon.

I have played many renpy games with full audio, like Snow Daze and many of the japanese ones, and never had this problem in them, so It most likely isn't the sound that is the problem.

and yeah, that problem especially occurs when fast forwarding, and it also depends on how long you have been playing the game from what I noticed.
It's been the bane of my existence for several months trying to track it down. I've at least figured out that it's in the animation system which has narrowed things down. Still working on it though.

Reactions: PREGCHAD
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes