Gozer

May 16, 2017
Similer to Defiler Wings by the OldHuntsman. I like it. Hopefully in later builds you can add a max shot option when fucking someone which pumps so much dragon jizz into the woman it pops her like an over filled balloon and kills her and adds another cruelty point. That shit would be lulz.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Though bestiality ain't my thing, the setting is compelling enough to offset it for me. also, kudos on the script, voices, and the main theme!

PS: I really like the portraits, I wouldn't mind at all if they'd make it onto the final version.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for your support :)

Looks quite promising, this does.
Is it recommended to start now, or should I rather wait until it is done?
Up to you! Currently 2 out of 5 chapters are done, and chapter 3 is coming in the next month. If you play through what's already there, you can pick up again when new content is released.

There is an option to turn NTR on or off in the preference menu why the thread is not tagged with NTR
There isn't currently any explicit NTR content (but some can be implied if you follow a specific route). If/when it is added, I'll request an update to the tags.

I'm looking at the tags and I see male domination among others and that got me curious on what type of 'maidens' you can abduct. aka is the Dragon able to kidnap Damoiseau's? Yeah used a fancy word. Figured it was appropriate giving the setting but in laymans terms does the dragon only kidnap chicks or are dudes also on the list of acceptable targets?
There isn't currently any gay content, but some may be added later on (I'm not good at writing it, but I'm accepting contributions). If it is added, it'll be enabled/disabled in the Preferences.

seems like a lot of things people here mentioned earlier got adressed and brought into the game (y)
Aye! I'm keen to incorporate feedback where I can, and keep updating frequently.

The art is borrowed with permission. The artists asked for them to be blurry and have their name somewhere. We might be getting proprietary art somewhere along the line. Fingers Crossed
We certainly are! I'm currently working with Vira for character art, and RPTRz (and possibly Aka6) for the NSFW art. I'm hoping to have the first proprietary art in the next update, with more to follow.

Reactions: workermann

FyodorDostoyevsky

Apr 13, 2019
This game is awesome, one of the best i have played so far not because of the art or anything like that but because of the freedom of choice it offers to play the game which ever way you want. If I could compare it to anything it would be like a TellTale game like wolf among us or the walking dead but the choices have an actual impact on the story. Anyone how appreciates narrative driven games should give this game a try.

pan82

Sep 30, 2018
Am I the only one who finds the fangirl accent very sexy? Who is the voice actor? Is she in other games as well?

Will the dragon get to use the fangirl's 'dragonhole' at a later chapter?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
This game is awesome, one of the best i have played so far not because of the art or anything like that but because of the freedom of choice it offers to play the game which ever way you want. If I could compare it to anything it would be like a TellTale game like wolf among us or the walking dead but the choices have an actual impact on the story. Anyone how appreciates narrative driven games should give this game a try.
Thank you so much! Creating a sense of power and freedom was my big aim in developing Ravager - I dislike getting boxed into fake/flavour choices. I'm glad to see it is coming across.

Am I the only one who finds the fangirl accent very sexy? Who is the voice actor? Is she in other games as well?

Will the dragon get to use the fangirl's 'dragonhole' at a later chapter?
The fangirl is voiced by Jess. This is her first VA role, but she's available for other projects! I showed her your feedback and she's delighted.

You can 100% make use of her special dragon hole in the upcoming Chapter.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hey folks! I've finally bitten the bullet and set up a . This is for a few reasons:
  1. I'm now confident that I can maintain a regular update cycle, so folks won't be disappointed with what they get.
  2. Cashflow is now the major factor that's stopping me from commissioning art in the volume and quality that I want.
  3. People keep asking for one, and I'm beginning to feel a bit foolish turning them down.
Obviously there's no obligation to join - and I'll continue posting and engaging here - but if you want to help with the future of Ravager, well, now you can!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hey folks! I've finally bitten the bullet and set up a . This is for a few reasons:
  1. I'm now confident that I can maintain a regular update cycle, so folks won't be disappointed with what they get.
  2. Cashflow is now the major factor that's stopping me from commissioning art in the volume and quality that I want.
  3. People keep asking for one, and I'm beginning to feel a bit foolish turning them down.
Obviously there's no obligation to join - and I'll continue posting and engaging here - but if you want to help with the future of Ravager, well, now you can!
Did I miss something? I know that people kept asking, but for some it was already obvious that it could be risky to have such genres on Patreon. Is/was there some new development, or are you just taking the risk?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Did I miss something? I know that people kept asking, but for some it was already obvious that it could be risky to have such genres on Patreon. Is/was there some new development, or are you just taking the risk?
I'm being careful not to post or link any content that Patreon would disagree with - so my risk levels are pretty low. And the benefit of having extra oomph for commissions is worth it, I reckon!

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
did he finally got original art for the sex scenes? Or still using those shitty blurred images because he would get striked for just using others art without addressing them?

4.60 star(s) 205 Votes