Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
can I change lair or am I forced to restart the game ?
because I've just seen that only some lair allow some scene , and of course I've chosen the only one without any interesting scene ...

if not , I think this is a bad game design choice , cutting lot of content just based on one decision at the beginning ..
I mean , when you make your choice of which lair you want , there is nothing that tell you what to expect later , if only we could have a little spoiler so we can make a good choice
Which lair has no interesting scenes?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Which lair has no interesting scenes?
the one in the mountain , it only have the wizard
the 2 other one have the demon and the "thing" with the mother of the coven
and right now I don't see any usefulness to the wizard

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
SPOILER : is there a way for eburon ( the wolf ) to not die when capturing the witch ?
It's possible for Eburron to die...?

I guess it's just a matter of how much morale the pack has when you go for her.

the one in the mountain , it only have the wizard
the 2 other one have the demon and the "thing" with the mother of the coven
and right now I don't see any usefulness to the wizard
According to the walkthrough, Malagar has a couple of unique scenes where he does some horrible things to some of your girls. I personally don't find that idea too appealing.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
According to the walkthrough, Malagar has a couple of unique scenes where he does some horrible things to some of your girls. I personally don't find that idea too appealing.
yeah exactly , only me is allowed to do terrible thing to my girls , so that's why I regret taking this lair and ask if there is a way to change it , even with cheat and console, I don't care

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The way this game is designed is that there never is a good option, but an obvious evil and neutral option. In many cases the neutral option is to do nothing. You can hire Malagar, but you don't have to give any girls to him. This is pretty much how the world works out, the noble way not to be evil is not to be good but not to participate on heinous activities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hardly helpful advice, as that option is only there for the spire lair. Also, you neglected to mention taking the adrenaline option erases 3 days of your remaining time which could be a big deal for some.

You need 1 morale for him to survive, which means give him riches or one of the prisoners you have. Letting him keep naho when recruited initially counts as well.

Also, I dont know why you are so adamant about using a cheat to change your lair when starting a new game and getting to that point takes around 7-8 minutes if you skip past the text you already read, as opposed to the 5 hours since you first asked, in addition to letting you experiment with different outcomes. You wont be playing this game just once anyway.
My bad, i guess? :unsure: i probably should've just kept it too myself.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
But doesn't the other two lair factions require sacrificing one of the main girls (in terms of content available), either the abbess or the inquisitrix, to get their scenes? I don't really like any of the three options, but at least I can get Malagar on side without giving up any of my captives.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Valzira: "...am I a joke to you"
Fair, but last time I played there was no meaningful content with the witch after her initial capture, so it didn't make much difference (and it wasn't clear to me whether you were giving her up permanently or just lending her to Malagar for a few experiments; unlike the two others, who are explicitly sacrificed to form the lair faction character). Obviously that may have changed.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
But doesn't the other two lair factions require sacrificing one of the main girls (in terms of content available), either the abbess or the inquisitrix, to get their scenes? I don't really like any of the three options, but at least I can get Malagar on side without giving up any of my captives.
Yes, well you basically trade Heloise to the Infernals for sex with Zizeryx, while offering Chanwe to the Proteans simply transforms her into Mother. It's give-and-take. I mean I would have preferred to keep a hold of Heloise, but I consider Zizeryx a worthwhile trade. As far as I'm aware, Malagar just has nasty experiments in mind for some of your girls, so he doesn't offer any real "content", unless you like seeing them suffer, which I don't.

• Angry

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Also, I dont know why you are so adamant about using a cheat to change your lair when starting a new game and getting to that point takes around 7-8 minutes if you skip past the text you already read, as opposed to the 5 hours since you first asked, in addition to letting you experiment with different outcomes. You wont be playing this game just once anyway.
7-8 minutes assuming that I remember all the choice I've made and in the right order to have enough strength point for certain action at the right moment
and yes it could work only if renpy didn't lag as hell with this game , I don't know why , maybe because of animation but skipping text is extremely slow , I also have visual bug like black rectangle around animated character

Herrklauss173

Nov 2, 2019
Reached to pregnant Heloise new content, I must say I'm in love with the small story and dialogues exchange between her and the dragon. I decide to choose to care and never regret it, very wholesome and make me liking Heloise and her "mother instinct" conversation. I wonder if every girl in the future will have some similar event like that 4MinuteWarning ?
i agree it was my favorite part too,the relation between her and the prota after you make her the consert was wholesome,i just hope more side chicks get pregnant,i think darja having your child would be cool too

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
What? So a little bit of hypnosis is worse than sacrifising the soul and mind to the demons and abominations?
Like, Chanwe straight up dies and her body is just used by that thing like a puppet.
And Heloise's soul is gona be tormented by demons for all eternity.
The fuck is wrong with your moral compas, dude?
Valzira: "...am I a joke to you"
Lol, you aren't required to do that either.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes