gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So, haven't played 4.20 yet. But from comments I learned that Malice will betray and backstab MC and start the apocalypse no matter what. Have I misinterpreted anything? Or this really what happens.
You're overshooting the target a bit. The how, why, and what of the apocalypse is not resolved in this version.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Daaaamn that sounds rough, if its really true.
I had hopes for Malice but i guess we need a new enemy now, or at least have something goin on
What i'm certain is that cataclysm happens no matter what if Malice was born. Other stuff - i'm not sure.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Daaaamn that sounds rough, if its really true.
I had hopes for Malice but i guess we need a new enemy now, or at least have something goin on
Is it possible to not have Malice, idk since i havent made another playthough, i wonder what would happen without her
If you don't get the inquisitrix pregnant, she won't give birth to a naga to somehow trigger the apocalypse. In that case the Sun will rise as normal.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
So, haven't played 4.20 yet. But from comments I learned that Malice will betray and backstab MC and start the apocalypse no matter what. Have I misinterpreted anything? Or this really what happens.
If so, sadly, I would rather not get Malice to be conceived at all. Because I want to rule the world, not to destroy it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
If you don't get the inquisitrix pregnant, she won't give birth to a naga to somehow trigger the apocalypse. In that case the Sun will rise as normal.
How does the non-apocalypse ending differ from apocalypse ending expect sun rising?

Pepperpop

Jul 22, 2017
Wish devs would make it easier or give options to unlock the gallery freely...

Anyway for v4.2.0 here are 2 steps to unlock;
1. Use Unren to extract RPA packages (option 1).
2. Replace gallery.rpy and 00gallery.rpy with the ones I edited.

The replay for the new scene "ignition" (Zizeryx) is currently bugged due a simple typo, easy fix is to replace c4_capital.rpy with mine.

(MAKE SURE TO RENAME ALL FILES TO ORIGINAL NAME, remove the numbers and underscore in front)
Could you please indicate where exactly those files are located. Not sure why, but somehow I only manage to find 00gallery.rpy, but not gallery.rpy or c4_capital.rpy in the game files.

Much obliged!

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I really hoped you could like raise Malice for her not to be evil.. Like for example, when she steals the pig, you warn her not to steal from other people. And she seems really cute as a kid, LIKE A KID KID.. Not loli shit.. They grow too fast :(

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
characters are super cute and smooth animation. but when the sex scene appears, its like what the hell man! who are these ugly people... totally disappointed. I was really started to enjoy the game, then it just popped the balloon... >.<
I mean the dev doesnt seem to have a big budget, so you gotta respect that.
I noticed the art and animations keep getting better tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PopularPersonality

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Its just my opinion dude, nothing to disrespect, story and characters are superb, just that one thing need to improve thats what i am trying to say.... My bad if it came out wrong....
no it doesn't need to improve since you are one of the only people who think this way

if 99% of people like something and you don't , it's not to this thing to change ( and not to you either , you are what you are ) that's just mean you don't like it personally

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
where can I find the name of the naga in the file , to change it , I called her alice without seeing that it's suposed to be malice , at her birth when asked a 2nd for her name I can't change it

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How does the non-apocalypse ending differ from apocalypse ending expect sun rising?
It ends there.

Before people get too bent out of shape, please note that there's no mention of what precise role Malice has played in this. It may have been triggered just by her being born, for all we know.

Reactions: Carefree247

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
It ends there.

Before people get too bent out of shape, please note that there's no mention of what precise role Malice has played in this. It may have been triggered just by her being born, for all we know.
So, I presume, there is a chance that this can be just a solar eclipse, side effect of Malice existing?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
So, I presume, there is a chance that this can be just a solar eclipse, side effect of Malice existing?
We don't know, one theme of this game is duality between the sun and the moon. My theory is that Pale Conclave (or something like that) is behind of it. They are a group of elves who worship the moon goddess (correct me if I am wrong) and they are pretty genocidal in their politics. Heloise said something following "the extermination of dragons was never intended but control them, but it happened anyway". Maelys herself has hunted and killed the last dragons. Then there are swamp zombies who were exterminated and cursed unable to die by elves. Considering this all I would not be surprised at all if elves after finding out a Naga lives decides crash moon to the earth.

Anyway, I must say I am quite amused of this game. Seems like devs are fans of gurren lagann, I see devs men of culture as well.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes