thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Do I always have to start at the beginning every time we get an update? This is just not right, why must it be so?
I can use the old saves very fine, even the save slot I'm still left untouched since 2019 still work properly with just the arts change to the new one without any problem so it was very weird you got that problem

Reactions: _Maou_

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
make Enid the breeding machine that she is along with Marie-Ann...the kobolds are the mainstay of his armies, he needs these two to keep popping out babies for real. They should be the breeding sows of the army.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Wow, this is high quality stuff. It's slightly jarring that the art styles for normal art and scene art are so different, but you soon get used to that and it's relatively novel (thank gawd it's not yet another wise beyond his years young guy moving into a houseful of pliant dumb hos), there's tons of content (way more than is obvious on one play, hint: there are at least 3 different possible starting lairs) - and I was just shocked when I actually heard voice acting in an English H-game. Generally decent quality too, except for the elf Hunter (bad delivery, terrible audio quality - those demand redoing).

I will definitely be getting this on Steam, like I did Friends With Benefits.

Last edited:

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
new player here, and to mirror what
the console doesn't activate anymore?
said, it seems like the dev mode linked in OP no longer opens the ability to change stats. gallery unlock still works, but that's it. Also, once closing the game, I can't re-open it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
the console doesn't activate anymore?
new player here, and to mirror what

said, it seems like the dev mode linked in OP no longer opens the ability to change stats. gallery unlock still works, but that's it. Also, once closing the game, I can't re-open it.
Unpack the game using UnRen (option 1 to unpack .rpa), then see here:

In the file game/options.rpy look for the lines
Code:
config.developer = False
config.console = False
Change these to True, save and exit.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Does disabling gay content include trap?
Some devs mistake it as gay...anyone? This is actually really important. Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh i see, i'm used to going into renpy/common/console.rpy
When did it change?
A few versions ago.

Note that playing in the Power Fantasy mode means you'll automatically pass all stat checks, so you don't need to cheat with the console for that. But if you need it for anything else, yeah, we're stuck with this slightly more circuitous route.

Nov 9, 2017
I love the game but something is wrong with the preferences on the Mac. The sounds aren't affected by them and so I have to change the system's master volume so I am not blasted in the ear by the insanely loud sounds. I know from other Renpy game that this is not a problem with how Renpy is built/compiled for the Mac.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes