Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I wouldn't say that I hate it, but I'm definitely disappointed. Having two Nāgas would have made for an interesting plot. How would they react to each other? What's their relationship like? What ambitions do they have?

I started playing v. 4.3 with a clear plan in mind: Keep the elves alive and happy, eat the rest. You don't need wolfmen or mercenaries if you got an army of abominations, lol.
There is a difference between conquering and ruling/governing a kingdom, you cannot run a country with monsters/superweapons you need a functioning economy, food production that scales well with the population etc as cool as it would be you are limited to your mortality just as the Elves and Dragons are, yeah sure they have different abilities but they have limitations as well which make the story interesting.Also let's not forget Malice is stronger than her parents combined and besides emotional attachment she has nothing to hold her down should want to go on a rampage.

Besides I want to explore the relation with Malice and her brother/sister kobolds along with eventual Dragon siblings. If I had to say she's the MacGuffin of the story that may change things on the MC side for the better.

Jun 29, 2021
There is a difference between conquering and ruling/governing a kingdom, you cannot run a country with monsters/superweapons you need a functioning economy, food production that scales well with the population etc as cool as it would be you are limited to your mortality just as the Elves and Dragons are, yeah sure they have different abilities but they have limitations as well which make the story interesting.Also let's not forget Malice is stronger than her parents combined and besides emotional attachment she has nothing to hold her down should want to go on a rampage.

Besides I want to explore the relation with Malice and her brother/sister kobolds along with eventual Dragon siblings. If I had to say she's the MacGuffin of the story that may change things on the MC side for the better.
Would have made for a fun ending, though. Yeah, you might have conquered the entire realm with your army of abominations, but because you lack able personnel to rule the kingdom, eating them instead of keeping them alive, your kingdom falls apart because two, supposedly, teenage abominations with an Oedipus complex, throw a hissy-fit on who is first to ride Daddy's draconic D.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Rejoice people who enjoy the cat sisters they truly got some development! The options while having them as consorts were pretty vast with a bunch of different choices on how to handle them. Also the Dynamic between the sisters and Dragon were really well done Even a pretty interesting scene before you attack Pale rock setting up some Drama. The Twins offer one of the better Consort option.

Hope going to Steam brought more awareness and support to the project. It was a controversial decision But as long as it doesn't affect The artistic view I'm fine with it. Which as the dev stated it wont so I Wouldn't worry to much on that front.

My thoughts on the Naga development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Bruh, the amount of reworks done and still remaining is really bothersome and not to mention we still are missing centaur lady( if they ever decide to go that route) :cautious:

Safe to say that Heloise is the ONLY fully fleshed out character (so far) followed closely by Maelys,Marie ann, Malice and Darya as the devs half assed the rest and now makes me want to just eat some of them or give them to either the Kobold and Wolf tribe

The plot holes never left like why heloise mentions Valzira failure to deal with us, the weird thing is you can feel the change in story like how they cut the story in Act 3 which makes me annoyed and don't even get me started on the huge delay to get the pirates to reach your lair they always mess my saves.

I also hate the route they took here, I really would have loved my elf harem but damn they messed up Valzira's route. I would have really enjoyed taking her down a notch and plus she also has a sweet side like Heloise. Writers being lazy here and trying to rush the story instead of exporing each character properly.
This just all of this. Its a real shame how neglected a good portion of characters are in this game one of my bigger annoyances in recent updates is how the leaders of the wolf tribe after you conquer it (I find him so unimportant and uninteresting I cant remember his name) became a consort before naho and issa. Especially since that guy basically has no character compared to the other 2. Hell there's also that commoner chick you can knock up at the very beginning that just has the kids then disappears as far as the story's concerned. Sure she's supposed to be unimportant I guess but if that's the case don't let me have the option take responsibility. I like the option but if you're gonna give it to me let me actually interact with her or hell let me knock her up again after the fact or just don't have her show back up. Any of these 3 options are better than how it is now in my opinion. Someone could probably write a 1000 word essay on just how poorly characters have been handled in this.

On another note it bothers me a little that they're still adding stuff for older acts in this game. Since for some reason (I know its gotta do with how its coded but don't know what about it) every time a new update comes out you cant skip things you've already seen which makes going back to see new scenes in earlier acts annoying since to get through them quickly you gotta turn skip unseen text on but that may lead to you skipping the new scene. I know its not a renply problem since there are plenty of other games made with renply don't have that problem. But this is really just a minor thing for me that I noticed since I decided to go back to the beginning with this update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wouldn't say that I hate it, but I'm definitely disappointed. Having two Nāgas would have made for an interesting plot. How would they react to each other? What's their relationship like? What ambitions do they have?

I started playing v. 4.3 with a clear plan in mind: Keep the elves alive and happy, eat the rest. You don't need wolfmen or mercenaries if you got an army of abominations, lol.
Yeah! Would be fun to have another Naga act as Malice's twin, and even better if Malice have the red color and that Naga have the blue color as opposite. Maybe we should suggest that idea to Dev and wait for his reply

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
I wonder why Steam prices vary from 5$ (for me) to 28 for some other commenters. I'm pretty sure devs wouldn't set different prices for every other country.

Sirdookpants

May 14, 2020
Rejoice people who enjoy the cat sisters they truly got some development! The options while having them as consorts were pretty vast with a bunch of different choices on how to handle them. Also the Dynamic between the sisters and Dragon were really well done Even a pretty interesting scene before you attack Pale rock setting up some Drama. The Twins offer one of the better Consort option.

Hope going to Steam brought more awareness and support to the project. It was a controversial decision But as long as it doesn't affect The artistic view I'm fine with it. Which as the dev stated it wont so I Wouldn't worry to much on that front.

My thoughts on the Naga development
I highly agree on this, I really love Heloise and her arc with MC and Malice it will be a really good idea to keep all contents that revolves around MC, Malice and Heloise to be left to them and not give it to Valzira and just create a new story for Valzira and MC and maybe put a 2nd Naga on the mix? Idk, But would really like for the devs to keep Heloise, MC and Malice arc to themselves and not give it to another character

Reactions: Maizemallard

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I highly agree on this, I really love Heloise and her arc with MC and Malice it will be a really good idea to keep all contents that revolves around MC, Malice and Heloise to be left to them and not give it to Valzira and just create a new story for Valzira and MC and maybe put a 2nd Naga on the mix? Idk, But would really like for the devs to keep Heloise, MC and Malice arc to themselves and not give it to another character
Agree! Malice should only be Helios child and Valzira's Naga child should look much more different, not just that but both should have their own story arc like you said so players won't be confuse

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So we can't have 2 Nagas at the same time? :cry:

No offense to the Valzira fans out there or the Dev but her character is basically useless again for me. I love my Heloise way too much to give up our Malice for Valzira's. Heloise's story is written so well because of that layer on top right there and as a lover of her character it would take too much from her and Malice(the 2nd one is my opinion). Valzira's doesn't have the same effect for me as her story wasn't all that developed. Atleast in it's current state. So if i had to choose it would always be Heloise until Valzira story is written well enough.

Don't get me wrong though. I can kind of see why there isn't 2 because only a singular Malice was intended to be factored in the story. It would get out of hand with 2 or 3 of them(Maelys is inevitable).

Reactions: SerHawkes

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Nah, she apparently aborted Val's child, lol.
Still brutal lol. But does that mean if Val is pregnant and Heloise not, the child will still be same Malice?

No, you got the lover correct but the rest are incorrect. The things is he was her bodyguard who loved her, but due to the pale convocations meddling she would always be a prisoner of sorts and this is where she performed a ritual that melded both him and an essence/soul offered by the Burning king( not to be confused with the futa devil she's a demon and a servant to the burning king) which created the Dragon/MC.

She was never after power for the sake of power but a home and her birth right which was taken from her, as a result she naively barged into the royal court room thinking she would be given her rights if she had somehow got a dragon, now this is weak writing as you'd have to be utterly daft or desperate and naive to have grown in politics and not know that you could be back stabbed which doesn't fit Adeline character, also she is hiding somethings from us by not telling us some details of the Pale convocation.

The Pale convocations is clearly the hidden Main Antagonist of this story as the higher ups did a vatican move and has meddled into the affairs of the both the divine and mortal affairs by slaying all the burning kings children(the dragons) and corrupting the kingdoms they governed.
Princess clearly has some ulterior motivation, she is way too perfect to be true. "yes you can have your harem", "yes I will take care of your Naga-daughter", "I will tolerate your consort", "yes I will keep sure while you sleep the throne remains safe" and so on. Even if she loves the MC, there should be some limits she is not ready to tolerate, in other words MC is a stepping stone. She is way too confident that she will succeed eventually, and out rightly rejected she knew what Pale Convocation is. As you mentioned the Burning King, he may be another grand schemer and Princess is his pawn/ally.

Yeah, her reasoning for rushing to the throne room makes no sense. However, you just can't hide a dragon can you? For me her best option would be to rush immediately to the throne room instead of hiding. Had she not done that Regent's men would have butchered them in her bed room and had they failed the Huntress would have finished the job.

Right action - wrong reasons.

Royal families can be such a mess. As there is only one throne, there can be only one ruler. Princess is quite ambitious, so to her a sister is nothing less than a thread. Of course, when you are deemed inferior due to birth, you will become bittern and nasty person ready to use all kind of underhand methods to gain relevancy - the only thing you should not do to become respected.

I wonder why Steam prices vary from 5$ (for me) to 28 for some other commenters. I'm pretty sure devs wouldn't set different prices for every other country.
Do you use VPN? I might imagine in some poorer country the price is different.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
So we can't have 2 Nagas at the same time? :cry:

No offense to the Valzira fans out there or the Dev but her character is basically useless again for me. I love my Heloise way too much to give up our Malice for Valzira's. Heloise's story is written so well because of that layer on top right there and as a lover of her character it would take too much from her and Malice(the 2nd one is my opinion). Valzira's doesn't have the same effect for me as her story wasn't all that developed. Atleast in it's current state. So if i had to choose it would always be Heloise until Valzira story is written well enough.

Don't get me wrong though. I can kind of see why there isn't 2 because only a singular Malice was intended to be factored in the story. It would get out of hand with 2 or 3 of them(Maelys is inevitable).
They might have cut the plot short for now. As the characters multiply so does complexity, and even now this game has too many plotholes and not well written scenes. For example only after meeting the Princess you are able to ask some basic questions regarding the world, this is something you should have been able to do since the beginning. The main priority of team Ravager is to get first complete version of game out, only then they can expand the existing setting. By all like hood the final Arch will be massive, as it will cover ruling, new enemies and all old characters. Give them time and perhaps not other Nagas will be aborted ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Carefree247

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
Do you use VPN? I might imagine in some poorer country the price is different.
No VPN. I don't know much about Steam pricing policies, there might be some coefficients for different countries, but again I doubt it can impact prices enough to create nearly 6 times difference

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
Because there are TWO games called Ravager.

The good one (15$ USD):
The bad one (5$ USD):

Jun 29, 2021
I'm not an economist, but I guess that Steam prices depend on purchasing power? For example, Ravager is priced at 15 US-$, but I paid €12.49., ca. £11.00.

I just tested it via VPN, switched it to a Ukrainian server. In Ukraine, it costs 229₴ = €7.17 = $8.52 = £6.14. There are definitely regional price differences.

5lyfqb.jpg

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait, there are people who don't flame broil the princess first chance they get? Weird.

I haven't played the update but would assume that one reason for the Heloïse/Valzira doubling is so players who sacrifice one of them to appease their lair faction (Heloïse to the demons, Valzira to the wizard) can still get Malice regardless.

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
I'm not an economist, but I guess that Steam prices depend on purchasing power? For example, Ravager is priced at 15 US-$, but I paid €12.49., ca. £11.00.

I just tested it via VPN, switched it to a Ukrainian server. In Ukraine, it costs 229₴ = €7.17 = $8.52 = £6.14. There are definitely regional price differences.
Yes Steam does that for all games, in Argentina it cost ARS 180 which is about 1 dollar

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Find it kinda funny how the money grubber Mina is easily the most vanilla relationship in the game. She starts with ulterior motives but grows to genuinely care about you and your conquest. Meanwhile the character you'd expect to be the most vanilla Marie is actually the most likely to be NTR'd. Which is fine for me since I personally find Mina to be the best girl in the game.

Also question, can you transfer your save from the public version to the steam version?

Reactions: Hrllav and klar1nka

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I also hate the route they took here, I really would have loved my elf harem but damn they messed up Valzira's route. I would have really enjoyed taking her down a notch and plus she also has a sweet side like Heloise. Writers being lazy here and trying to rush the story instead of exporing each character properly.
I get this and if they did go with the option of having 3 nagas they couldve made it an even more interesting concept. Like add a stat showing how affectionate you are with each and if it gets too low at the end of act 4 the one that was to low betrays you or hell one could have an oedipus complex and kills her mother and other consorts to have you.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes