taler

Oct 5, 2017
  • MVP of this build is Tosk, for finally conquering the engine's limits, and delivering us truly smooth animations.
Can we get some information on how this happened? Cause I just had an argument with another dev who insisted that this wasn't possible and converted to Unity.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I got question about Game?
You rape the girl
you how bad is gore or torture
Bestiality are girl that not choice disable gay
you play as a dragon, like literal dragon

you expand your empire slowly but surely
along though with you meet wenches beautiful women from variety of species, you can conquer them with your mighty dragon dong consensually or forcefully

you can also kill/dismember a lot of people including some girls that you previously fkd the brain out of.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
If I buy the steam version, will I get the final version once it's finished developing or will the game be released in seasons/dlc.
You pay for the game and support the devs. So I guess you get the complete game and not single sessions. But that is just my thought

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I'll wait until they give us the rest of the ladies as consort options i know it'll be a while but it'll be worth it

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Does the dragon MC have tranformation powers like dragons in other games, or stories do?

Would be interesting to see the human form, and if we can pick between male or futa.

• Angry
Reactions: Lurker_555111

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I'm sorry, Valzira can be Malice's mother?
Yes this was added some time ago. It does turn Heloise into "unresponsive" fuckpuppet. And Valzira's pregnancy story is arguably a lot worse than Heloise's. At least for now, as it looks like you'll never get her to get to your side and/or become happy. I guess it's a way to get Malice when recruiting the Infernals. I haven't done it though could be some interesting interactions given they probably aren't happy about mixing the essences.

Hi there.
Console no work for this game?
Apparently some time back the dev was annoyed enough by bug reports from broken saves through the console that he took some measure prevent the "average" joe from tuning it on. And with a addition of power fantasy mode it's not really needed to use the console any more. You do have limited time in the early chapters still but as long as you visit the mercenaries in chapter 2 and strike the initial deal you can easily do everything.
That said you can still turn on the console. The solution has been posted on here a few times. IIRC it's just a variable you have to set in one of the text/config files. Don't know the exact details because as I said, never needed it since then.

Reactions: Nikira

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are a lot of tales were dragon have the magical ability to tranform into humans, doesnt mean they are inferior in that form.
Ponder this. Even if he had the potential to learn something like that Ravager is a very young dragon, so he doesn't have much on the way of experience and he is prone to make mistakes here and there.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes