_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

In other fantastic news, Irrelevant Art has recovered from the plague, and is back making beautiful illustrations! In our last character art preview, you saw his idea boards for one of Maelys's Act V incarnations. This time, you get to enjoy the final design.
knight_maelys_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I am not normally this interested how to have sex with x character but I will look forward to see how Maelys will balance pleasing the Dragon and her almost severed connection to her Goddess. Anal only?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hope we can fix the severed thing.
Part of me expects Maelys to be: "actually, screw that bitch" and she willingly severs her ties to her Goddess+past and begins a new chapter in her life.

Another part of me expects Maelys somehow restoring the connection to her Goddess (Malagar?) and returning to her previous greatness.

Then there is blackpilled Maelys, I wonder what she will do? One route is MC coercing her with lies(?) to serve him in order to restore her connection back to her Goddess.

So many paths, no wonder developing takes ages.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Part of me expects Maelys to be: "actually, screw that bitch" and she willingly severs her ties to her Goddess+past and begins a new chapter in her life.

Another part of me expects Maelys somehow restoring the connection to her Goddess (Malagar?) and returning to her previous greatness.

Then there is blackpilled Maelys, I wonder what she will do? One route is MC coercing her with lies(?) to serve him in order to restore her connection back to her Goddess.

So many paths, no wonder developing takes ages.
nah can't happen, because that connection is the one thing in her existence she can't afford losing, and by nature (or, reason) of the severance, the goddess won't have it restored. she's tainted? then she's written off. which also means, she has no meaning anymore, at all. then there's no point for her, to anything. not even suicide could ease that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
nah can't happen, because that connection is the one thing in her existence she can't afford losing, and by nature (or, reason) of the severance, the goddess won't have it restored. she's tainted? then she's written off. which also means, she has no meaning anymore, at all. then there's no point for her, to anything. not even suicide could ease that.
Makes you wonder if Heloïse couldn't do something to help her with that. I mean, on all acounts, she should also have lost her connection to her goddess after you repeatedly have sex with her, even willingly, yet she doesn't seem phased as much as Maelys who ends up broken if you give her what she insistently asks of you.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Maybe its on a "per unique dragon dong" basis and Heloise already got partially severed (cant use magic voice) by MC so she's like - "in for a penny..."
Or it's a matter of emotions. Maelys mostly got raped, while Heloïse is more willing (at least unless you play Cruel)...

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Makes you wonder if Heloïse couldn't do something to help her with that. I mean, on all acounts, she should also have lost her connection to her goddess after you repeatedly have sex with her, even willingly, yet she doesn't seem phased as much as Maelys who ends up broken if you give her what she insistently asks of you.
There are few options and they all are equally depressing.

The most forward option is that Heloise is aware of weakening connection, knows how to fix it, but decided not help Maelys. Not difficult to imagine as Elves of this game are super-bitches.

Then there may be not universal rules, and the Goddess treats her followers as she wishes, preferring others. What Maelys' problem is, is her repeating rape. Imagine someone you know is always on rage and because of that gets in trouble. First time you care, but as time goes on you will simply get tired of that shit before finally severe ties to her.

Then there may be universal rules that follows the waterfall-model: first slowly and then suddenly. Heloise is in the slow part, so she has little to worry, while Maelys is at the end and has almost lost everything.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
From Maelys' dialogue, she was getting raped by dragons for a very, very long time. Given the timeframe the game takes place in I seriously doubt Heloise's fun times come even close to what Maelys has gone through, especially since after Malice is born there isn't much penetrating being done. Besides, Heloise's powers do get weaker after you go at her, she can't actually control you against your will anymore.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Besides, Heloise's powers do get weaker after you go at her, she can't actually control you against your will anymore.
To be fair, she can have trouble controlling you even before you actually have done anything to her. I removed her gag during the first scene and her attempt at making me free her went out the window.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Heloise loses her mind-control glamour or at least most of the power behind it.

Who could probably do something is Zyzerix. Similar to what she does with Heloise except without the whole enslavement part afterwards. Replacing the link to the goddess with one to inferno. The question is do you and Maelys want to pay the price for that.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
To be fair, she can have trouble controlling you even before you actually have done anything to her. I removed her gag during the first scene and her attempt at making me free her went out the window.
It technically did work, but without her eyes to back it up our boy dragon managed to take some liberties with his interpretations lol. Plus, if your stats are too low it just works normally.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It technically did work, but without her eyes to back it up our boy dragon managed to take some liberties with his interpretations lol. Plus, if your stats are too low it just works normally.
Yeah that was just an example. If you have good enough stats, even at "full power" you can actually resist.
Also, during a later scene, she actually can still use her power to make you relax and your dragon actually tenses up feeling her power, meaning she doesn't seem to have lost all that much...

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah that was just an example. If you have good enough stats, even at "full power" you can actually resist.
Also, during a later scene, she actually can still use her power to make you relax and your dragon actually tenses up feeling her power, meaning she doesn't seem to have lost all that much...
Yeah, no worries, I know it's not entirely consistent, I just like having uselessly pedantic arguments that aren't screaming matches. Thank you for indulging me.:p

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Bug Fixed - "Darja’s anus will no longer act as a wormhole that, under very specific circumstances, can send you back in time Darja’s anus will no longer act as a wormhole that, under very specific circumstances, can send you back in time."
:ROFLMAO:
I'm waiting for act 5 for resume, so when I try it again there is a little more content ^^

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.3.9

Changelog:
Dev Notes

• Version 5 continues production, and it is accelerating quickly - I can now be pretty sure that it will be ready sometime in the second quarter of this year. Until it is released, you will keep on getting monthly updates, with everything we’ve added to Acts I-IV.
  • MVP of this build is Lubbio, for producing some really very beautiful remasters of his previous work. Honorable mention also to MayaFae, for extending her contributions into the realm of splash art!
Features

• Dynamic: Young Malice wants to help with one of Malagar’s experiments (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
  • Fate: Sabetha & Inej’s protean fate (collab with Null).
  • Art: Chanwe’s change of faith, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s reunion with Sebastian, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s tale, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Mina’s forced scenes, remastered (three variants, Lubbio).
  • Art: Sabetha and Inej’s shared speaking emote (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: The infernal preparation for the assault on Pale Rock (MayaFae).
  • Art: The protean preparation for the assault on Pale Rock (MayaFae).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Malagar (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Revised and expanded idle animations for Zizeryx (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Adeline’s discussion about herself (Act V only, Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Several retakes for Maelys’s plan to fix everything (Catkit).
  • Voice: Maelys’s part in Darja’s visit (Catkit).
  • Voice: Maelys’s part in Marie-Anne’s visit (Catkit).
  • Voice: Rhyll’s part in the followup to Valzira’s fate (GreyScale).
  • Translation: Brazilian Portuguese, interface and up to the end of Act I (raptureDream).
  • Translation: Improved UI for languages that don’t use the Roman alphabet (Holo & Tosk).
  • Translation: Fresh translations for menu options that have been added in recent versions (Soulphase et al).
Tweaks

• Ziz’s animations are temporarily uncensored, whilst we await the delivery of a new censor bar.
  • Game credits have been updated.
Fixes

• Maelys will no longer stand in front of her own CGs during her severance.
  • Partially completed Spanish translation files have been removed, to prevent blank lines of text.
  • Viewing Marie-Anne’s ‘Down Boy’ scene in Act IV no longer gives you the urge for walkies outside your lair.
  • Descriptors for Treasure are more consistent, and update more consistently.
  • Various adjustments to dialogue, to align with voice recording.
  • And everything found in the playtest. Thank you, playtesters!
    Support the game! , or
    Join the discord!

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

An eternal lament of working on a major update is that most of what we do can't be shared with you until it's complete - version 5.0.0 will be released once we have all the necessary waifu interactions and court events ready, and not a moment before.

But fortunately, I can show you some of the art we're getting ready for it! Like this delightful encounter with Mina, beautifully rendered by Lubbio. If you've seen some of the remastered art in the latest update, you'll know that our new CGs are a step above anything we've seen before.
mina_pregnant_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Gotta admit, the new art is looking amazing.
Not to disrespect the previous artist, but the previous pictures for certain scenes (especially for Mina as a matter of fact) were looking a bit jank in the face... Not to mention the discrepancy (did I write that right ?) between the conversation sprites and the scene's arts...
Glad to see it being updated.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
My fetish is the size difference, and most of art is putting an exotic cock into pretty girl which misses the dragon-part completely.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes