Bonepunk

Aug 8, 2017
Is there some way to turn off that the game changes to my OS language when I load a save file I don't want to play in my native language but in english but I can only change the language in the main menu and everytime I load a save it auto changes back to my OS language and I can't change it in the options it only keeps the game in english when I start a new game but as soon as I save my game and load it it changes back to my OS language.

Edit: Ok problem solved changing the language and closeing the game in the main menu with the quit button and restarting the game keeps the language change on save load.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyo12x12

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Considering the NTR tag has been removed some time ago, I think the answer to my question is somewhat obvious, but I still want to ask.

Are there any plans to make a follow up scene between Issa and Darja?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
  • The ‘Torture’ content flag has been renamed, more accurately, as ‘Mutilation’.
First I was like "well torture was a bit hardcore anyway" and then began laughing. I hope 4MinuteWarning does not have an amputation fetish.

• Heloise has been granted a hymen for her initial scenes, courtesy of Mattrex, if your content preferences allow for it.
Wait what Heloise was virgin all the time or is this some weird elf thing?

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
First I was like "well torture was a bit hardcore anyway" and then began laughing. I hope 4MinuteWarning does not have an amputation fetish.

I hope he does so we can get more based content, lack of fucked up ampute games is the true issue here :eek:

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger Chanwe's sun priestess form. I get the dialogue but then it says "This is as far as you can go at present"

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I have a question if I activate NTR content in the game can I prevent characters from having sex with other characters or it happens anyway and you can't avoid it. I'm not a fan of NTR but I don't care if it has to give context to something.

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
I have a question if I activate NTR content in the game can I prevent characters from having sex with other characters or it happens anyway and you can't avoid it. I'm not a fan of NTR but I don't care if it has to give context to something.
You can usually prevent it, even if it's enabled.

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
I don't understand, my game is in a mix of (mostly) French and (a bit of) English but I do not see an option to change the language in the menu.

How do I play in English?

EDIT: nevermind I got it, it is hidden in the main menu on the bottom right corner to switch language

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, calling it ntr is a stretch. Mostly it's sharing. You can gift the waifus to various factions. There are very few true ntr scenes in this game and they kinda serve the narrative/character development (Marie-Anne and Mina)

Yes, most elves are virgins since they don't reproduce sexually (unless they are used as sacrificial pawns on the frontline like poor Mealys and get raped to no end.)

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Honestly, calling it ntr is a stretch. Mostly it's sharing. You can gift the waifus to various factions. There are very few true ntr scenes in this game and they kinda serve the narrative/character development (Marie-Anne and Mina)
there is some in there, i think the robbers gangrape the girl in 2 places if you make the wrong choice for instance, the dragon doesn't really give a shit for some reason though so not sure if its technically ntr but its what we refer to as ntr on this site.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
iirc all such scenes that don't result from gifting require you to willingly stand back and let it happen. That would make them all sharing which in turn would make them Netorase. (one of the 3 main categories of NTR)

Speaking of Marrie-Anne, all but one of her bestiality scenes should qualify under the Game's own definition of NTR but aren't effected by disabling NTR in the settings for some reason.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
I know people here fucking loves choices and playing "a game" but is it only me who feels lost amongs all these places/choices/characters and just deletes the game after a fap.
Then install again because game looks good.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
there is some in there, i think the robbers gangrape the girl in 2 places if you make the wrong choice for instance, the dragon doesn't really give a shit for some reason though so not sure if its technically ntr but its what we refer to as ntr on this site.
Yes that's Mina

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Also the right click save option exists, and you can save at every choice.
Don't you know that saving, especially manual saving is not fashionable any more? Hasn't been for years. :p

I know people here fucking loves choices and playing "a game" but is it only me who feels lost amongs all these...
You are not alone, and I hate you. All of you. :mad::censored:...:whistle:

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes