jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, vore is just eating someone, usually in a sexualized manner. In Ravager it's close enough that it probably qualifies.

The most common form of vore, at least I believe, is swallowing someone whole, with or without dissolving them during or after the act, but that's not the only kind. There're also harder forms of vore, which can involve tearing someone to pieces and eating them bit by bit or, less graphically, just munching them down in one go like in Ravager, even if only in narration.

Reactions: Jman9

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Our ongoing push to elevate our art takes many forms. Another is adding new images to our existing scenes - like this lovely pair for Chanwe, courtesy of Lubbio. They make a fine before and after, I think.
chanwe_before_preview.jpg chanwe_after_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
im having issues getting the fox girl to like you. im doing a pur mercy route any advice

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
wellll fuuuuck.....

is pregnancy a game over thing? or am i missing something, the option is turned on
So far, the only characters you can get visibly pregnant are Enid (the commoner you meet in act I), Heloise (the Inquinitrix) and Valzira (the Witch) (Marie-Anne gets pregnant if you give her to the Mother, but it's not by dragon, so I'm not sure if it really counts). Others will follow in act V though, first chunk of which should be released sometime later this year.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
now that i got a war council how do i leave to go out by myself i cant find that option

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
a Wise Gentle Dragon Known as FRASPAR
His Name Comes From Two Known old warriors in history
FRA & SPAR I will give a simple hint The First Coming from Arabic Old world the Second One Coming From Greece old World
And I Would Love to play this Game and Finish it Sadly I played about three times and each time I started from the start because I forgot what action i toke bad memory so hope to see it Complete soon lovely job :coffee:

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes