Kirrito85

Jul 30, 2018
Hey, I really like the game so far and I have a few questions

1) I'm planning to buy the steam release next month, does it have more content than the release here on F95 ?
2) Will you first finish Maelys' and Chanwee's plotline before releasing Act V first or will you release Act V first
3) Will content of Act V be different depending on whether we got the "cataclysm" ending or not at the end of Act IV ?

bnthg

Jan 24, 2020
Hey, I really like the game so far and I have a few questions

1) I'm planning to buy the steam release next month, does it have more content than the release here on F95 ?
2) Will you first finish Maelys' and Chanwee's plotline before releasing Act V first or will you release Act V first
3) Will content of Act V be different depending on whether we got the "cataclysm" ending or not at the end of Act IV ?
all it has really is the steam achievements and that's it, it's relatively cheap (£11.39 UK) and is a way to support the creator.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
ngl i always found darja annoying, i just keep her around for malagar.
I can see where you are coming from but I found her overall cuteness and sexual openness to more than make up for it.
I mean come on her bath snuggles are probably the cutest scene in the game.

As for my fafourite custom Malice name..
My go to name for females in fantasy is Arya (no, not because GoT) although my source of that name also has dragons, see if you can guess it.

Reactions: Cerneu

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Last time I played this game the drunk chick was the latest update and now that I came back to check in on it I see people mentioning NTR. I also saw that you can turn NTR content off & skip NTR branches/plot lines. So my question is if I do turn it off, will the game actually avoid NTR content or will it still be implied/mentioned/still happen in the background (I'm assuming that it is avoidable because when I last played it I did not see any NTR content)? If I leave it on and make all the right decisions/choices will NTR branches/plot lines be avoided? If a game gives me the option to actually avoid it I usually leave NTR on because I see it as kind of like a challenge and makes the game a little more satisfying for making all the right choices. To clarify back then I wasn't on f95 (didn't know it existed) so I downloaded from a site with no comment/review section and they would always be missing 1/4 of the tags. I also saw a comment mention that you still get NTR'd by the minotaurs that attack the girl they are chasing, if I remember correctly this is avoidable if you make the right choices or beat them in battle or did that part get completely changed? It would be amazing if the content you get reflects your decisions, specially since you're not playing as a male human (sometimes it gets boring). This game is such a gem, I remember finding other games similar to this one but they either were abandoned, poorly translated, buggy, glitchy or a combination of those 4. To make another thing clear no I don't hate NTR(by f95 definitions) content or people who like it everyone has their likes/dislikes. I just don't enjoy it in games I want to/plan on playing, I don't mind it in manga/comics and videos. Anyways thanks in advance to anyone that answers this.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Last time I played this game the drunk chick was the latest update and now that I came back to check in on it I see people mentioning NTR. I also saw that you can turn NTR content off & skip NTR branches/plot lines. So my question is if I do turn it off, will the game actually avoid NTR content or will it still be implied/mentioned/still happen in the background (I'm assuming that it is avoidable because when I last played it I did not see any NTR content)? If I leave it on and make all the right decisions/choices will NTR branches/plot lines be avoided? If a game gives me the option to actually avoid it I usually leave NTR on because I see it as kind of like a challenge and makes the game a little more satisfying for making all the right choices. To clarify back then I wasn't on f95 (didn't know it existed) so I downloaded from a site with no comment/review section and they would always be missing 1/4 of the tags. I also saw a comment mention that you still get NTR'd by the minotaurs that attack the girl they are chasing, if I remember correctly this is avoidable if you make the right choices or beat them in battle or did that part get completely changed? It would be amazing if the content you get reflects your decisions, specially since you're not playing as a male human (sometimes it gets boring). This game is such a gem, I remember finding other games similar to this one but they either were abandoned, poorly translated, buggy, glitchy or a combination of those 4. To make another thing clear no I don't hate NTR(by f95 definitions) content or people who like it everyone has their likes/dislikes. I just don't enjoy it in games I want to/plan on playing, I don't mind it in manga/comics and videos. Anyways thanks in advance to anyone that answers this.
I think you have to make a concious decision for NTR to appear. Like giving a girl to one of the factions. Otherwise nothing happens.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Another week, another magnificent sequence from Lubbio! We take a brief break from our upcoming content to see how Darja is getting on in her kobold fate. Looks like she's doing just great!
darja_kobolds_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Last time I played this game I didn't Share any girl and onle did it to see what's up then Back to be One MAN-dragon :LOL: Harem so Far there is only two Womens makes you get like you deserve this shit is The wolf girl She doesn't go to love route even if you treat her Well and the nun of moon Both Give you feel Like you know what you ask for this but still I am a Good Dragon so i will keep you around me Fraspar rule

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Haven't played this in quite a while, is there any way to make Maelys happy?
not yet

Last time I played this game I didn't Share any girl and onle did it to see what's up then Back to be One MAN-dragon :LOL: Harem so Far there is only two Womens makes you get like you deserve this shit is The wolf girl She doesn't go to love route even if you treat her Well and the nun of moon Both Give you feel Like you know what you ask for this but still I am a Good Dragon so i will keep you around me Fraspar rule
I played mind games with the sister, and it was sort of fun, but then she became aware of the whack job that she is and I could no longer "offer" her =/

I really just wanted Rain, and it was disappointing not to get her. Hope there'l be more Rain later.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone got a old steam version so i can see the adeline scenes? theres one in here somewhere but it was hosted on nopy

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
not yet

I played mind games with the sister, and it was sort of fun, but then she became aware of the whack job that she is and I could no longer "offer" her =/

I really just wanted Rain, and it was disappointing not to get her. Hope there'l be more Rain later.
Who is Rain?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Undoodle is back! Her latest project is a set of beautiful illustrated backgrounds for our three potential lairs. First up is the Sunken Temple, seen here in its full new splendour - with a behind-the-scenes movie of how exactly it was made.
sunken_temple_preview.jpg
View attachment 9bf66c543242485e9ca0ba756e977afa-sunken_temple_behind_the_scenes.mp4

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes