spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Is Naho consort content exclusively going to be corruption, drug abuse, and sharing?
If you try to make her your consort without hooking her on wolfnettle she will try to kill you as she does in one of early drug!consort scenes, but will go through with it for real. It still doesn't kill you, but it's enough to persuade you to drop her a a bedmate.

leafus

Sep 7, 2019
If you try to make her your consort without hooking her on wolfnettle she will try to kill you as she does in one of early drug!consort scenes, but will go through with it for real. It still doesn't kill you, but it's enough to persuade you to drop her a a bedmate.
She's not available as a consort option at all if you go to the mercy way of recruiting the wolves, not even to stab you.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
They said "fluid physics" meant things like bulging stomachs or puking cum after receiving a big creampies. It's not stuff like animated cum.
I know what they mean by "Physic fluid"...
but I tried several scenes with the option turned on and off and I didn't notice any difference...
so I asked if anyone noticed anything...

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Wait there's a way we are suppose to train her? Because I literally just got the failed assassination attempt with her. I think I missed a step and I was about to be very disappointed at that. I mean we can basically make a elf, a literal being directly connected to the goddess love us of her own choosing and even treat the child which is suppose to bring about the apocalypse, and be the infernals natural enemy love the dragon, but a wolf girl with anger issues is suppose to be impossible?
Yuppers, you'll want to have your kobolds build a torture chamber in Act III. You can then either send Naho there immediately, which breaks her will and gets her hooked on wolfnettle. Or you can try to make her your consort without breaking her... which leads to either killing her, removing her as a consort or... breaking her, again, with slightly different dialogue options. Still wish there was a way to avoid breaking her, but I'll settle for having Naho content at all. Maybe we can 'un-break' her later.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok so I just realized I've never once come across breaker...
Yuppers, you'll want to have your kobolds build a torture chamber in Act III. You can then either send Naho there immediately, which breaks her will and gets her hooked on wolfnettle. Or you can try to make her your consort without breaking her... which leads to either killing her, removing her as a consort or... breaking her, again, with slightly different dialogue options. Still wish there was a way to avoid breaking her, but I'll settle for having Naho content at all. Maybe we can 'un-break' her later.
Yeah I figures it out, I couldn't build one because "mutilation" content was turned off which begs to differ, gay content is turned off and yet issa still shows up.

AdriH

Feb 19, 2022
someone who plays in joiplay?
I remember having played a past version in joiplay but in this new one I can't.
If someone has managed to make it work please tell me how

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
What do you mean? The last 4.4.0 version is 1.03GB for the android apk while the pc version is 2.87GB
If you need to use the pc files to launch the game with joiplay on android, what pros do you get? The size also bigger.

Serious question, I just want to understand. And the lines above are just my assumptions, I'm not using joiplay myself so maybe I don't get something obvious for their users.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What do you mean? The last 4.4.0 version is 1.03GB for the android apk while the pc version is 2.87GB
If you need to use the pc files to launch the game with joiplay on android, what pros do you get? The size also bigger.

Serious question, I just want to understand. And the lines above are just my assumptions, I'm not using joiplay myself so maybe I don't get something obvious for their users.
My guess would be that they want to play the steam version that was posted here, since it has a small amount of extra content (and higher res images, I think? Hence the larger size), but there's no android apk for that.

Mister_Ferret

Aug 3, 2020

Going the Joiplay route allows you to put the game files on a microSD card, or at least that's why I would use it instead of the apk.

• Angry
Reactions: Ahip and Zekethor

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, having multiple consorts is the one thing I wish this game allowed. If not all at once, surely you can provide for all of them once you take back the kingdom and become its ruler? It could also be limited to people following the “power fantasy” path, as opposed to the “dark fantasy” one (or at least be borderline impossible and require a perfect management of resources throughout).

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, having multiple consorts is the one thing I wish this game allowed. If not all at once, surely you can provide for all of them once you take back the kingdom and become its ruler? It could also be limited to people following the “power fantasy” path, as opposed to the “dark fantasy” one (or at least be borderline impossible and require a perfect management of resources throughout).
it would be a hell LOT of work, think if he changes to 2 at the same time, for example Darja and Naho, he would need to create new scenes with both together, and what would he do with the previous ones where there was only 1 of them in the room?, he would need to readapt them and that only for 2 characters, it should have around 10 options, this would make him need to create the first one with the other 9 and so on, resulting in dozens of combinations, all with new images/text/speech etc and all this with just 2 consorts , think with 3 or +

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes