billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
small chime in on chooch's hair topic, but i think there's worse out there. does her hair look dumb? sure. is it boner killing? nah. imo she would look worse with a buzzcut or bald. that said makes me wonder why she choose that hair style instead of something simpler. i could easily see her rocking a messy pony tail.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
small chime in on chooch's hair topic, but i think there's worse out there. does her hair look dumb? sure. is it boner killing? nah. imo she would look worse with a buzzcut or bald. that said makes me wonder why she choose that hair style instead of something simpler. i could easily see her rocking a messy pony tail.
Probably something similar to the reason some of the female raiders in Fallout got it

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Other than Maelys and the centaurs what other scenes are act 2 only? Because daria, the farmhand, and a lot of other scenes are doable in act 3

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I’ve got a theory that the Dragon’s secretly a Commie. Let me explain: He’s a Red Dragon, and he keeps on seizing the Means of Reproduction. The Means, which he then collectivizes and re-distributes.
Theory mostly checks out.
But... while the game pushes you hard to collectivize and redistribute. There is a "power fantasy" mode where you can monopolize them all for yourself

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

JohnWickGTXRTI1050

Mar 9, 2022
Dude I am new here and I used to play Ravager, (I didnt play game for a month) since yesterday it a'int launching....when I am clicking on the exe it shows the loading screen and then disappears it can't even be found in the task manager...only the log file is visible and it only shows this--

Mon Nov 7 18:44:53 2022

Windows-10-10.0.19045

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s

Early init took 0.19s

Loader init took 2.24s

Loading error handling took 0.76s

Loading script took 12.60s

Loading save slot metadata. took 0.03s

Loading persistent took 0.02s

- Init at renpy/common/00updater.rpy:23 took 0.52874 s.

and that's it. I would be extremely grateful if you can help me with this or anyone T_T...

Oh and I am on Windows 10.

Please...

Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
I've played this off and on since the game appeared here and enjoy the fact we can get ourselves a particular pet now but I have a question for the ones who have thoroughly explored that route moreso than myself. Do you absolutely have to use the torturer route to keep your pet or is their an alternative way? Asking because I can't seem to find an alternative route and think I may have missed something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
anyone know how to unlock the torturer??? ive played this game for quite a while now and have had no luck figuring that out
Ask your attendant to make something for you and pick "torture chamber". If you can't do that, then you probably have some tags disabled.
I've played this off and on since the game appeared here and enjoy the fact we can get ourselves a particular pet now but I have a question for the ones who have thoroughly explored that route moreso than myself. Do you absolutely have to use the torturer route to keep your pet or is their an alternative way? Asking because I can't seem to find an alternative route and think I may have missed something.
No, there is no alternative path.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes